• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Potential Roster/Stage Leak Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BindingBlade

Smash Lord
Ok so I might be misunderstanding something but after reading through the leak, watching videos about it on YouTube, and reading the OP posts I have a question. Did the same person who submitted the leak say something about Mewtwo, Ridley, and Dixie? Some people on YouTube said he did but from reading the opening posts it doesn't sound like it. Can someone clarify this?
The leaker said nothing about those three characters.

D

Deleted member

Okay thanks I thought that was the case, but been hearing different things from other sites so.
The story has gotten so twisted during the last week, I don't even remember how it originally was. I kinda remember something about there are still more characters, just none specifically named.

BindingBlade

Smash Lord
The story has gotten so twisted during the last week, I don't even remember how it originally was. I kinda remember something about there are still more characters, just none specifically named.
The original story was the pics. And the DLC claim, which was to throw off copycats.

strawhatninja

Smash Ace
NNID
hecticzacattack
3DS FC
4441-9826-4993
Yeah I think I heard that too. It was something like the leaker said this isn't the whole roster which would explain why the layout of the characters is confusing.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
This is a reminder for the folks at home that popcorn gifs are considered spam. Thanksies.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Ok so I might be misunderstanding something but after reading through the leak, watching videos about it on YouTube, and reading the OP posts I have a question. Did the same person who submitted the leak say something about Mewtwo, Ridley, and Dixie? Some people on YouTube said he did but from reading the opening posts it doesn't sound like it. Can someone clarify this?
There was a leak on 4chan prior to the Ninka leaks (text-leak only) that mentioned all the Ninka characters as well as Mewtwo, Dixie, Chorus Kids and Ridley. That obviously has yet to be verified, but...yeah. That's it. Otherwise we just keep hearing from multiple sources (presumably) that this isn't the final roster.

SpaceJell0

Smash Ace
NNID
SpaceJell0
3DS FC
0104-0342-5999
Ok, thanks for the reply. He's claiming that there's a second part to the leak that cannot be made public yet.

And in case someone hasn't seen it yet, here's what he said.
"Shulk's neutral B changes between kanjis. Shulk's hands glow with red kanji, and the blue one glows his feet.
His up B looks like Marth's.
His down B is a counter.

Bowser Jr. fights inside a Koopa Clown Copter thing (Looks like MODOK from Marvel).
He has a lick attack.
He throws Mecha Koopas.
He also hits with boxing gloves."

And this one is a separate comment.
"Well, I can say that Shulk's Down Air looks like Link's Down Air. And Bowser Jr. vehicle makes a lot of funny faces. xD"
Excuse me? A lick attack?

KingIceSonic

Smash Journeyman
There was a leak on 4chan prior to the Ninka leaks (text-leak only) that mentioned all the Ninka characters as well as Mewtwo, Dixie, Chorus Kids and Ridley. That obviously has yet to be verified, but...yeah. That's it. Otherwise we just keep hearing from multiple sources (presumably) that this isn't the final roster.
But what makes the Ninka leak(and the other one) so special?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I honestly think this guy is the most considerate/chill moderator we have.
(Off topic, but I seriously had to say it.)
I try to inject a bit of humor while still laying down the law. :p

Anyway, that Youtube comment thing seems interesting. I hope to see something develop from it. Particularly, the Bowser Jr. things.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
But what makes the Ninka leak(and the other one) so special?
Well I dunno. The very leak we're discussing (the leak this thread is based on) has the Ninka characters, so decide that for yourself. It's just the fact that this (the 4chan text-leak) one came before it and had the same characters that makes it...interesting.

Last edited:

Casey_Contra

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Casey_Contra
gamefaqs fake leaker just gave up
Here is the statement, from his apparent source..

"I want to apologise to MasterLinkX for the way I worded my previous statement, I've discussed with him what I spoke about, and he clarified some things for me:
He was indeed spreading misinformation around at some point, but at no point did I think he had not seen some form of the leaked images, whether it be through the original contact or through any of the people said contact sent the pictures to.

Again, I'm not here to dish out new info, I'm here to clear up info related to what has happened over the week, so I'll keep it breif and simple one last time.

One man sent those pictures to me and some others, those pictures got out to others, and somebody leaked the icons, before another 2 people leaked all the major info properly, excluding the DLC which the poster himself announced fake.
I am a bit upset at MasterLinkX for adding to all this confusion, but I've spoken to him, and he himself has tried to explain to em that he's trying to sort things out too, so I apologise to him for calling him a faker, that was not my intention to simply dismiss him entirely.

I think it's best I stop sending NIE bits of info now, what I wanted to talk about has been said, but clearly more people are just interested in new information than having information clarified.

We know barely any more than you do, we know a few extra modes here and there which I've shown to NIE in good faith he won't leak them out, and they hold all the key info you lot have been missing out on.

We don't know any other characters, including Ridley, Dixie, Mewtwo and the Chorus Kids, I wish I did, but I don't, there's no pics of K. Rool, Trophies, or anything, it's all mainly menu screens and one 8 second video of Shulk's victory screen.

there, you have pretty much all the info we know, enjoy."

Maybe we can get a confirmation from Masterlinkx?

Edit: MasterLinkX just vouched for him on gamefaqs so that's interesting!

Last edited:

ChunkyBeef

Smash Lord
NNID
Beeferin
3DS FC
2363-5923-1853
So, this just cropped up recently on 4chan. Not taking too much stock in it, considering the person's username is '2BIG', but hey.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Keep in mind that this is not the place for unrelated leaks. If it doesn't claim to be part of THIS leak, it's not for this thread (ie, that Ridley post, Metal Sonic, etc.)

Yoshi-Thomas

Smash Champion
Reminder that Ninka leak exist since the beginning of July, but started to get "famous" only a few weeks later.

Thessbmzocker

Smash Apprentice
So, this just cropped up recently on 4chan. Not taking too much stock in it, considering the person's username is '2BIG', but hey.

That explains everything.... leakers are too dumb to opperate a camera.... i mean c'mon, can't be that hard to make a picture of the 3ds screen without it having such bad qualtity... i have seen youtube let's plays of 3ds games recorded with cameras and they looked way better....

TheBoozehammer

Smash Cadet
Didn't the Ninka leak talk about those 3? What happened to that?

LeeYawshee

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2621-3044-6895

Riskman

Smash Apprentice
NNID
weavorsomething
3DS FC
2406-5118-0663

I think I have seen that Ridley hack before, and if I'm mistaken look the neck. Yeaaaaaah I don't think that is worth noting.

ChunkyBeef

Smash Lord
NNID
Beeferin
3DS FC
2363-5923-1853
Keep in mind that this is not the place for unrelated leaks. If it doesn't claim to be part of THIS leak, it's not for this thread (ie, that Ridley post, Metal Sonic, etc.)
Ah. I figured we'd just gave up and started condensing possibly legitimate evidence here.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Ah. I figured we'd just gave up and started condensing possibly legitimate evidence here.
Nah, if it's not pertaining to this leak, the only place it can go is in the Leak Group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom