• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Potential Roster/Stage Leak Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
Does your belly boil for a hankering of golden cocunut at a table with a gold bellied king crocodile?
Do you feel in your psyche a connection to giant cloned kitty-shaped human sociopath?
Rawr rawr slash
annihilate your parents
badass mofo?

It can be difficult when you support with all your being a character you feel has all the credientials an much evidence to be within Smash 4, or Smash 5- both out by Holiday 2014.
If you need a place to feel the positive energy, love, and hope for one of the three most wanted characters still unannounced for Smash Bros for Wii U and 3DS, welcome home.

*announcement brought to you by the forum of hope in early september*
http://smashboards.com/threads/its-...elieve-in-the-big-three.365897/#post-17435593

Last edited:

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario
I most certainly have. It's worse than the HD Collection version in every single way. I also think Subsistence is better, but my mind wasn't fresh on it when I played it.
Is it the controls? Were you using circle pad pro? It makes it better. It has peace walker controls, a lot of people didn't like that. But what are they supposed to do when the 3ds has only one stick?

DAVEYHAVOK

Smash Rookie
I wonder how sakurai is planning to reveal ganondorf, bowser jr, dr mario, dark pit, wario, rob, game and watch, falco and duck hunt dog in 10 days.

Captain Norris

Smash Lord
NNID
ZeldaFan3280
I wonder how sakurai is planning to reveal ganondorf, bowser jr, dr mario, dark pit, wario, rob, game and watch, falco and duck hunt dog in 10 days.
Most of them were probably meant to be secret characters.
EDIT: lol 100th post! Looks like I am FABULOUS!

Last edited:

MrSirSteven

Smash Journeyman
Well, anyone expect anything Metroid related since tomorrow marks the release date of Other M for EU? I'm 99.99% sure it's nothing Metroid related.

KingBroly

Smash Lord
Is it the controls? Were you using circle pad pro? It makes it better. It has peace walker controls, a lot of people didn't like that. But what are they supposed to do when the 3ds has only one stick?
It's the framerate. I'm pretty picky about framerates. I'm not in that 1% who can see every single framedrop or screentear, but if something drops from 60fps to 50fps for like a second I'll notice and think something's off. With MGS3D, the game is running 24-25fps most of the time, and that's just not acceptable to me, and it signifies sloppiness in the product.

It's that kind of mindset where I don't understand why people want Snake to return. Nintendo shouldn't be promoting a franchise that doesn't see itself or want itself to become significant outside of its' standard userbase. Nintendo didn't get anything out of Snake being in Brawl other than a 'thanks for promoting the next Metal Gear game which is never coming to your systems, ever.'

And I don't expect anything Metroid related because #MetroidIsDead

Last edited:

Zango

Smash Apprentice
Well, anyone expect anything Metroid related since tomorrow marks the release date of Other M for EU? I'm 99.99% sure it's nothing Metroid related.
Honestly I'm expecting every POTD this week to be Shulk/Guar related unless we get a special second one on Friday.

Ryuutakeshi

Smash Lord
While I'll never say no to Metroid stuff, there is plenty of evidence that Sakurai doesn't care about anniversaries.

RADSheikah

Smash Apprentice
My Dad is Nintendo and he can confirm that his Uncle is also Nintendo so I can confirm that he could confirm that Ridley is this year's new flavor of Lay's Potato Chip.
Dude I would buy the **** out of Ridley chips. The bag would be so BIG!

Zero Suit Wario

Smash Ace
NNID
Candytechnics
3DS FC
4081-6017-8838
Switch FC
SW 3576 5099 8787
A lot of characters are saved for release..

:4greninja:'d cause i was on this page for too long lol

Last edited:

Meta_Ridley

Smash Journeyman
Sakurai's proven to not care too much about anniversaries. I think the Year of Luigi was really the only thing he ever acknowledged. There may have been one or two other times, though.

Meta_Ridley

Smash Journeyman
Dude I would buy the **** out of Ridley chips. The bag would be so BIG!
And just like Ridley's playstyle, it would be mostly air.

Edit: Dang it I double posted. Thought for sure I saw someone post after me.

Last edited:

MrSirSteven

Smash Journeyman
While I'll never say no to Metroid stuff, there is plenty of evidence that Sakurai doesn't care about anniversaries.
True, I guess he only cares about releases somewhat like when Wind Waker HD came out and revealed Toon Link. Hopefully that happens when Hyrule Warrior comes out in NA and reveals maybe... Impa. :3

DAVEYHAVOK

Smash Rookie
Now that i think about it, sorry if this is out of context, but will lucina and marth have the same custom movesets? D:

Zango

Smash Apprentice
So I was thinking about this leak and I've come to the conclusion that Sakurai is not a Smash game creator but also a Smash game maker. What made me come to this conclusion is that he made the game. By using that logic one can assume that he also knows the roster. To find out the roster, all we have to do is be Sakurai. Lucky for you guys, I am Sakurai. I can confirm that Call of Duty will be in the game. If you don't believe me, look at this picture:
If you don't believe me wait and see.
That's clearly SOCOM Navy Seal, not Call of Duty.

Ryuutakeshi

Smash Lord
True, I guess he only cares about releases somewhat like when Wind Waker HD came out and revealed Toon Link. Hopefully that happens when Hyrule Warrior comes out in NA and reveals maybe... Impa. :3
It'd be kinda pointless. Not only is that 6 days before we get smash, but two weeks after japan does.

Ryuutakeshi

Smash Lord
Not much going on here until the POTD I guess :(
Yeah, I'm kinda chilling too. Going back and forth between writing up a dragonborn druid for Dnd, watching old episodes of TheNationalDex, and hugging a flygon plushie.

I love my weekends.

In fact, since I'm in a dragon type mood today, I'm going to predict some sort of dragon related something or other tonight.

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
I think it's fair to say that Ridley, K Rool, and Mewtwo will not be playable due to the "shift right" rule. That being said, I started thinking: doesn't anybody give a **** about more characters if it doesn't mean the Hype 3? I mean honestly, everybody hoping for the css not to be final seems to be holding out hope for those three. But the shift right rule says they can't be in anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom