• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Potential Roster/Stage Leak Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyntir

Dark Child - 3DS tag online
NNID
Wyntir
3DS FC
4914-5115-4401
Nintendo is pretty oblivious to criticism. You could tell them that their games suck and they'd say 'WE MADE PIE!' Having Ridley's Other M design in Smash would suck ***, as does Samus/ZSS's designs. The only bright side is ZSS not having ****ing platform heels, but the jet boots are still unnecessarily heels.

Also, game journalists have no sense of quality, rhyme or reason. A 79 on Metacritic equates to about a 13 point drop in quality from Metroid Prime 3, a 17 point drop from Metroid Prime 1. That's a MASSIVE drop in quality. And that's from the supposed overseer and forefather of the series.
What's so bad about a girl looking good in battle? I think it's a nice touch

SANCHOCO

Smash Apprentice
I meant to say if you asked some one what console they think of when you hear "Sonic the hedgehog", they'll probably say sega genesis. I mean sure, they're not in the console business, but still. I mean, if you ask besides sega,I guess you'd get nintendo or sony.

I don't about pac man tbh he's everywhere lol.
ahh I see, well I was just messing around anyways lol
No hard feelings! :bee:

Amherst

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Wavedash
3DS FC
3239-2573-2753
I still don't understand how today's POTD means there are unknown characters left. How do we know the leaked picture of the locked All-Star Mode was taken at the same time as the CSS?
We don't. This topic has just turned into a never-ending cycle since there's nothing left to discuss. We're about due for that super legit leak again, as a matter of fact.

MrSirSteven

Smash Journeyman
This leak is hyping me up so much that I need to ask a question. If given the opportunity, should I get a Japanese 3DS, and copy of Smash, to hold myself over until the US launch, or ride out the mind numbing, education filled month wait for Smash 4?
If you're willing to buy a Japanese 3DS with Smash 4 then do it but like me and probably the majority of us are just going to watch Sm4sh on Twitch until the NA release. I'd suggest watching M2K since he's probably going to figure out crazy stuff.

Meta_Ridley

Smash Journeyman
We don't. This topic has just turned into a never-ending cycle since there's nothing left to discuss. We're about due for that super legit leak again, as a matter of fact.
Haha yeah, I just looked back at page 90 and it was still the same argument.

Looks like we'll just have to wait for the next PotD again. Or perhaps there's a more lively discussion we can have, like how awesome Duck Hunt will be to play. It'd be pretty nice to get hyped about something that we know for sure will be in the game ^^

Spiderfog

Smash Cadet
NNID
Spiderfog
3DS FC
4425-1483-7986
I still don't understand how today's POTD means there are unknown characters left. How do we know the leaked picture of the locked All-Star Mode was taken at the same time as the CSS?
Because it would make sense for all that footage to be captured at the same time.

IMO, I think there's only one character that wasn't shown in the leak. As to what character that may be, who knows?

Mr. KoopaTurtle

Smash Lord
NNID
gamedude101
3DS FC
0344-9381-8375
Because it would make sense for all that footage to be captured at the same time.

IMO, I think there's only one character that wasn't shown in the leak. As to what character that may be, who knows?
I don't think that "it makes sense" is a concrete reason but whatever. We'll find out soon enough though.

MunchyMunch

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MushroomMuncher
Well some people on GameFAQs have been posting a leaked picture and SWEET CANDY COATED JESUS ITS TERRIFYING

MunchyMunch

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MushroomMuncher
It's obviously fake. The guy on Gfaqs is flaming everybody who doesn't believe it and is spamming alts.

I just didn't want you guys to sleep tonight.

rayman33

Smash Cadet
NNID
raymondthemaster
3DS FC
0344-9399-1573
hey everybody sorry to go off topic I'm new here hope that I can get to know some awesome smash fans. now i recently saw a leaked picture that shows Impa and wolf. I could not the picture again :/. also i heard that apparently the guy that said that impa mach rider etc would also be in the game was fake. Is that true or not?

Lord Goomy

Smash Apprentice
hey everybody sorry to go off topic I'm new here hope that I can get to know some awesome smash fans. now i recently saw a leaked picture that shows Impa and wolf. I could not the picture again :/. also i heard that apparently the guy that said that impa mach rider etc would also be in the game was fake. Is that true or not?
The Impa and Mach Rider thing was just speculation on MFing Leaker's part, and your probably talking about the KO screen "leak." It got deconfirmed due to the math not adding up. Also, congrats on the first post!

bballstar23

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2383-6686-1312
Nah, that image was proven to be fake awhile back due to some mathematical errors. Not to say that none of those characters could make it to the final game.

Greave

Smash Apprentice
NNID
P-Duck

It would also make sense to use multiple copies of the game (which could vary in how much was unlocked).

rayman33

Smash Cadet
NNID
raymondthemaster
3DS FC
0344-9399-1573
The Impa and Mach Rider thing was just speculation on MFing Leaker's part, and your probably talking about the KO screen "leak." It got deconfirmed due to the math not adding up. Also, congrats on the first post!
Ok good to know and thanks! hopefully ill have as many as you one day #hailgoomy

rayman33

Smash Cadet
NNID
raymondthemaster
3DS FC
0344-9399-1573
Im really nervous that Bowser Jr. may be a Diddy clone since im just like the marines, i am the few, the proud, who actually like him and the clown copter is such a cool concept too. His up special is him launching himself up like diddy with the jetpack neutral is the cannon which travels at the same speed as diddys peanut, hes supposed to throw down little robo toys like did throws down the bananas, and idk what his side special is. better not be some jumping crap :| . not sure if his side is the boxing gloves or not tho

Last edited:
NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
Im really nervous that Bowser Jr. may be a Diddy clone since im just like the marines, i am the few, the proud, who actually like him and the clown copter is such a cool concept too. His up special is him launching himself up like diddy with the jetpack neutral is the cannon which travels at the same speed as diddys peanut, hes supposed to throw down little robo toys like did throws down the bananas, and idk what his side special is. better not be some jumping crap :| . not sure if his side is the boxing gloves or not tho
he shoots a cannonball
he's not a clone ._.

rayman33

Smash Cadet
NNID
raymondthemaster
3DS FC
0344-9399-1573
he shoots a cannonball
he's not a clone ._.
I know that, but the concept just seems very clone like to diddy. That's like saying Ganon doesn't thrust you up he chokes you. Then again what do I know, im only a smash rookie according to smashboards :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom