• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Possible Spoilers] New Stages Potentially Leaked [Edit Confirmed Fake]

manrangan

Smash Cadet
NNID
manrangan
3DS FC
1289-8629-2870
Switch FC
SW-8204-8475-7607
Young Link coming back would be like the dumbest thing ever. Can you imagine having a game with THREE Links, two of which being Young, yet only one of them being referred to as YOUNG Link? THat would be ludicrous
Young Link plays different than Toon Link, but I'd rather not have the DLC slots wasted on anymore clones.

manrangan

Smash Cadet
NNID
manrangan
3DS FC
1289-8629-2870
Switch FC
SW-8204-8475-7607
You can not waist a DLC slot... Just development time. Young link would probably be a week of dev time.
I think you underestimate all of the work they have to do man. It is a waste, because they can't work on DLC characters until the end of time. Unless they revamp Young Link like they did Roy, I'd rather we get someone else. This is coming from a Young Link main in Melee, btw. I love the character but I'd rather get something fresh. I don't mind clones like Smash 4 Roy, Lucas, or Wolf though. I just don't want another Lucina/Dark Pit

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I know great bay is fake but honestly it wouldn't make sense if they brought back great bay from melee. we already have 3 retro Zelda stages in the wii u version now and enough Zelda stages in the 3ds version.

so you don't want new stages/characters/costumes and more balance? I don't see how Nintendo still supporting an incredibly popular game is a bad thing.
Why? Because Nintendo is becoming too needy upon this game. Nintendo just doesn't carry that boss feeling where you know one game was out and it would deliver and please almost everyone as in 95%, now their production is a disaster. Smash-4 is popular because the game is simple from any person of age. Smash-4 is like Adon from USF4 yes I went there. Thanks.

Last edited:

ToonKake

So Animated
NNID
ToOn_Cake
Im Hype for These Stages but however the only chars i wanna SEE WIN THE BALLOT hopefully are : Shante, Krystal, Bomberman, Rayman & Banjo Kazooie !

Spaghetti Sammy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FreshBagels
3DS FC
0104-0256-0397
A DOC STAGE
WOOOOO
'BOUT TIME MASHPATATO SAMURAI PAYED MORE ATTENTION TO DOCTOR MARIO
You know other then reviving dead series that no one really cared about to begin with
coughkidicaruscough

Kappa

LimitCrown

Smash Ace
NNID
LimitCrown
3DS FC
0903-2850-8324
This is probably fake. It reminds me of the Rayman leak that turned out to be a fabrication. In that case, many people believed the leak even though there were a few errors/discrepancies that wouldn't occur in the actual game.

ssbMars

Fox only 420XX Blaze it
lel @ "slots"
Respect muh slots! SLOTS! STOP WASTING MY SLOTS!
This reminds me of the slots debate in PM where even though the PMDT said that it wasn't likely they'd max out their roster slots, people were still complaining about too many FE characters taking up their precious limited slots. Seriously, this goes for both SSB4 and PM, if devs are working on a new character for your game, just be glad they're working on a new character instead of nitpicking over whether you personally agree with their character choices. We're probably never going to reach the technical character limit on either game, so don't pretend that one character's inclusion is going to prevent your fav from making the cut. If the devs chose to work on charX instead of charY, charY probably won't ever be developed even if charX was taken out of the picture. That being said, I'm still mourning the loss of Megaman.exe :urg:

Last edited:

InfinityAlex

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4871-5777-3906
As happy as I am about the possibility of new content, I'm getting sick of everyone posting these "leaks" around.

Whether these are legit or not, it's frustrating to see them spoiled and put around everywhere without any word from the creators consent. Even then, the update is scheduled to happen anyway in two days so they really couldn't wait that long for it?

It really kills the hype if we already know what's coming in the update.

*Looks at the revealing of Ryu and Roy*
Hey, it's on your head. The post was spoiler tagged.

InfinityAlex

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4871-5777-3906
Sakurai might want a 3ds exclusive stage as DLC. There is no swimming mechanic in the 3DS version. So there's no water stages, this would be a unique stage for 3DS for that reason, since you always drown and can't swim. Wii u already has Delfino Plaza and Wuhu Island.
*cough* Tortimer Island *cough*

Rekecko

Smash Rookie
Has anyone noticed how bad the Moon looks on the 3DS Great Bay? It looks like a semi-troll face or something. Doesn't seem legit. But Dr. Mario seems more legit. We will wait and see.

InfinityAlex

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4871-5777-3906
Has anyone noticed how bad the Moon looks on the 3DS Great Bay? It looks like a semi-troll face or something. Doesn't seem legit. But Dr. Mario seems more legit. We will wait and see.
THAT'S BECAUSE IT ISN'T LEGIT WE'VE ALREADY DEBUNKED IT.

zaiman12345

Smash Apprentice
NNID
theawesome4567
Great Bay is 100% fake, the text is on the 3DS system. Also, why the **** would he be watching a Nintendo Direct on a 3DS and take a picture of it?

Dr. Mario one is really convincing, but let's not jump to any conclusions, remember Rayman?

EDIT: I'm blind, the text is on the 3DS, but my second point still holds.
MIGHT BE A LEAKED NINTENDO DIRECT!!!

manrangan

Smash Cadet
NNID
manrangan
3DS FC
1289-8629-2870
Switch FC
SW-8204-8475-7607
I think you underestimate all of the work they have to do man. It is a waste, because they can't work on DLC characters until the end of time. Unless they revamp Young Link like they did Roy, I'd rather we get someone else. This is coming from a Young Link main in Melee, btw. I love the character but I'd rather get something fresh. I don't mind clones like Smash 4 Roy, Lucas, or Wolf though. I just don't want another Lucina/Dark Pit

TimpaniGamer

Smash Rookie
NNID
TimpaniGamer
3DS FC
1203-9427-6727
Doesn't the Toon Link model on the Great Bay picture look a bit tall, or is that just me? I'm not so sure about that one...

I'm pretty sure the Dr. Mario stage is real, though. Everything about the pictures looks real on that one.

Mr.X98

Smash Journeyman
The picture with the stage selection screen for the Dr Mario stage seems less likely. Based on the latest update, the Mario 64 stages moving pillar placement is different in the supposed leaked image. You could argue that the picture might be from a beta image but if anything, it only proves that that one specific image is not real, and not the other ones.

Last edited:

bentendo222

Smash Apprentice
Well the update is out and there's no Doctor Mario stage. Either it's fake or it's not out yet (I hope it's the latter). But if this is fake, I have to give this guy credit, not only does it look convincing, but I love the music selection. Seriously, a song from Mario Super Picross? That's brilliant, I never thought of that!

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
A Dr. Mario stage makes complete sense to be included. I'm surprised it actually wasn't.

The Dark Hero 64

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SuperMarioHeroes
3DS FC
0688-5841-0833
I hope tha it will be true :) i can't Wait to play on the Dr Mario stage and on the nostalgic Great Bay ;)

whitekirby9

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4270-2712-4478
these seem like legitimate stages but the 64 stages that we got KINDA look better then these...

belmontzar

Smash Apprentice
Im a bit bummed the great bay one was fake. Though we might get that level later anyway XD
My only reason I didn't followed the Dr mario one along was due to all the DLC beign cross buy so far that hits both the 3ds and Wii U. Older stages like great bay make more sense than yet another special stage for Wii U,
In any case the more older stages we get teh more hope I have for a 3ds version of the Zelda temple [even though Wi U already has the temple stage.. I still want it!! was my fave level dang it..]

K7Sniper

Smash Journeyman
NNID
K7Sniper
3DS FC
2595-1237-9071
If there is ever to be a Dr. Mario stage, it needs to have a psychedelic feel to it due to taking too many pills at once.

Top Bottom