• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[:popo:] NCSU Smash Rehash Vol. 3 "Buy Xenoblade" =]

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
i'ma be in chapel hill this wekend for a wedding and I won't be able to make this because it's on saturday but I have free time basically all day thursday. if anyone wants to play I think i'll be chilling with dop anyways...i'm looking at you peepee
PM me that # slippy

And tell dop NC says hi loooooooool

:phone:

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
i'ma be in chapel hill this wekend for a wedding and I won't be able to make this because it's on saturday but I have free time basically all day thursday. if anyone wants to play I think i'll be chilling with dop anyways...i'm looking at you peepee
Thursday? fuuuuuuuu I can't do that GUH =(

For reference, I live about 3 hours from where you're gonna be and will be responsible for taking some people there so I can't just ignore their schedules.

I could do pretty late Friday night, but that's the best I could offer....dang I rally wish we could play LOL I'm mad

Linguini

Smash Master
I see.....hmmm, I think I have to go to some rehearsal dinner friday night but I don't think that will last till too late. it's possible I could play friday night but I don't have a car either so if no one can pick me up i can only depend on dop for a ride lol.

i'll keep you updated tho

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
don't have a teammate.

don't need a teammate.

i'm singleeee babyyyyyyyyyyyy

jk <3 urheartzdzire who is looking at this.

cause we have class together loooool.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I see.....hmmm, I think I have to go to some rehearsal dinner friday night but I don't think that will last till too late. it's possible I could play friday night but I don't have a car either so if no one can pick me up i can only depend on dop for a ride lol.

i'll keep you updated tho
I'll be getting in like after 10 30ish so I'd hope your dinner is done by then LOL.

If we can't play at Dop's, then we'd have to find someone in the area we could play with.

Anyone in Chapel Hill or Durham should let us know if this could go down at their place Friday night pretty late.

lord karn

Smash Master
I live in Chapel Hill and you and Dop could probably come over on thursday to play for a while.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Okay then if your roommate doesn't mind us chillin there then I'm SUPER DOWN to meet up at your place for smash with Linguini and friends Friday night after you get back from work.

Want me to arrive at like 11: 45 or wait until 12?

lord karn

Smash Master
Okay then if your roommate doesn't mind us chillin there then I'm SUPER DOWN to meet up at your place for smash with Linguini and friends Friday night after you get back from work.

Want me to arrive at like 11: 45 or wait until 12?
Let me figure some stuff out and I'll get back to you.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
but do you have a power strip
well actually if we're doing solo melee we dont really need power strips, there are enough outlets. at least thats how it worked for the brawl one lol

Linguini

Smash Master
just talked to dop, he's gonna be picking me up frm my hotel around 5ish and we'll just be straight kickin' it.

pp that sounds good for friday....damn this trip is too convenient hah. my phone # is 954-647-7972. anyone is welcome to shoot me a text or w/e

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
but do you have a power strip
well actually if we're doing solo melee we dont really need power strips, there are enough outlets. at least thats how it worked for the brawl one lol
Uhhh I might have one, but I don't think we'd need it? Will I need one if I wanna bring my VCR though?

just talked to dop, he's gonna be picking me up frm my hotel around 5ish and we'll just be straight kickin' it.

pp that sounds good for friday....damn this trip is too convenient hah. my phone # is 954-647-7972. anyone is welcome to shoot me a text or w/e
Word see you Friday dude. Got the number locked in. I'll PM you mine so we can keep contact just in case anything changes.

Top Bottom