• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[:popo:] NCSU Smash Rehash Vol. 3 "Buy Xenoblade" =]

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i doubt that's directed toward me.

unless you're just posting in his stead again.

we had already agreed toward 5, and i believe that works well for both of us, as that is enough money to even be used as PR data (same as tourney entry).

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i doubt that's directed toward me.

unless you're just posting in his stead again.

we had already agreed toward 5, and i believe that works well for both of us, as that is enough money to even be used as PR data (same as tourney entry).
he told me 10...he was standing behind me reading lol
but umm idk...y'all gotta figure that out I guess

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
oh *shrug* well i guess we'll discuss it when we get there.

this weekend is already looking expensive. raleigh+wilmington+raleigh+raleigh = one expensive october for gas alone. albeit, i'm fairly confident i can take him, i just have my own johns about wagering money...

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
hmm...

now dj is gonna come in here and accept.

and i'm gonna get fthrow dtilt gimped somehow game 3/5 (whichever kind of set we decide on). and the world will be sad.

and dj will be that smug little ******* we love him for being.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
guuh hope I don't have to play you again, bro. For one, I'm afraid youll figure me out sooner than I expect, and 2, I wanna see how far you can get without running into such a funny matchup like my ganon.

Top Bottom