• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Trainer Online Thread

chaos11011

Smash Lord
NNID
IDSeason
I mainly do it for vids. I have no friends who are lazily glued to their wii like I kinda am. I really wouldnt send messages to them lol.
i do it for vids i 3 stocked my freinds with ivy and zard to days ago would have switched to squrtle but i was at 140% lol

Bomber7

Smash Hero
OMG my bateries died on me just as I put in cassi's Wii #. I just barely put it in. -.- i think some1 is jerking me around. the past 10 days have not been good for me. *sigh* at least I have my old batery charger that came with an old camera of mine. however it takes a good few hours to recharge. I did bring my wii over here, though I only did it cuz I wana play World at War tonight. I have no wifi here. sorry guys.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Caasi11

Smash Cadet
>_> Well, I've always gauged my luck by flipping a coin; if I was right the first time, then I know my luck's not bad. Plus, can't you buy a new pair of batteries for your remote?

Where is "here"? Are you at a friends house or something?

P.S: I'll be on Saturday morning at my usual time (11AM to 2PM [EST]), so catch me online then.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
>_> Well, I've always gauged my luck by flipping a coin; if I was right the first time, then I know my luck's not bad. Plus, can't you buy a new pair of batteries for your remote?

Where is "here"? Are you at a friends house or something?

P.S: I'll be on Saturday morning at my usual time (11AM to 2PM [EST]), so catch me online then.
dads house. It's ironic of the trade off I have between my dads and moms house.

mom's: Wifi but no internet
dad: internet but no wifi.

also, I really dont have to buy bateries that much anymore so I've lost the routine of actually having to make note of me having to get bateries.

o well at least I got you registered on my wii.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
well. My computer is practically busted, but not entirly crashed. I can get a signal but then I get an internal error and then when I get the menu to press any button to eliminate the problem, it zaps my internet signal(i have wirless) but I take it my wii picks up that same signal anyhow.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Quick announcement for those who didnt know:

This week presently-sunday I cant play brawl because between me being bored playing brawl after school and my plans on saturday and sunday, not to mention school work, will keep me tied up.

I'll just let chaos take over temporarly while I'm not playing this week. I'll still post and stuff but I just cant brawl. Though if you are new and want to add your FC to the front page just post your info and I will add it.

chaos11011

Smash Lord
NNID
IDSeason
Quick announcement for those who didnt know:

This week presently-sunday I cant play brawl because between me being bored playing brawl after school and my plans on saturday and sunday, not to mention school work, will keep me tied up.

I'll just let chaos take over temporarly while I'm not playing this week. I'll still post and stuff but I just cant brawl. Though if you are new and want to add your FC to the front page just post your info and I will add it.
yay im awsome that way

Blitzmidfielder

Smash Journeyman
Hi, guys.

Because I never seem to post, I'll just introduce myself. I'm Blitz, I'm a Snake/Red/Pika. I'm not that great with Red, though, and I seek to improve. Although how I'll do that with online is beyond me...

In any case, that's me.

Caasi11

Smash Cadet
Well, if anybody wants to Brawl today, I'm free to play today at 11AM-2PM (EST), I'll have you new guys registered. >_>

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Hi, guys.

Because I never seem to post, I'll just introduce myself. I'm Blitz, I'm a Snake/Red/Pika. I'm not that great with Red, though, and I seek to improve. Although how I'll do that with online is beyond me...

In any case, that's me.
Welcome to the PT boards and our online thread. I am usually available after school for like 2:45 pm Central till about 5 pm central time. I'm also sometimes available on the weekends. So if oyu ever want to WIFI me or any of these guys, just post. Someone will answer.

Dont worry about sucking with Red or any of your other characters. This thread is just for fun and practice, dispite lag. Socialize and have fun online. I cant register you now but if you'd like I will later. Also if you are active online frequently and also on this board or even this thread I can add your name and info to the OP. :)

Blitzmidfielder

Smash Journeyman
Welcome to the PT boards and our online thread. I am usually available after school for like 2:45 pm Central till about 5 pm central time. I'm also sometimes available on the weekends. So if oyu ever want to WIFI me or any of these guys, just post. Someone will answer.

Dont worry about sucking with Red or any of your other characters. This thread is just for fun and practice, dispite lag. Socialize and have fun online. I cant register you now but if you'd like I will later. Also if you are active online frequently and also on this board or even this thread I can add your name and info to the OP. :)
I'd like that.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Hey guys, if you turn your attention to the OP I've made a general discussion thread that is open to the public so if any of you want to join, feel free. I mainly created it so that way since the boards have been quiet lately, I;ve noticed that people are getting threads closed cuz of spam so if you want to unwind and talk about w/e then come join the group.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Hey, guys. It's been awhile since I've played any of you (or been on Smashboards in general). Hit me up on AIM or via PM sometime today and we'll play! :bee:

chaos11011

Smash Lord
NNID
IDSeason
I never fought yuki either but me you and bomber use PT and TL which is ownage XD

well im free today up until my online tourni

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
It's been awhile since I've played anyone here, but drop me an email, PM, or IM if you'd like to play. My Trainer has made some very nice strides recently, and I was a little curious to see if any of yours had done the same.

CHOMPY

Sinbad: King of Sindria
NNID
Chompy621
FC: 2664-7209-8234
Wii FC: 8728 5526 6178 1402

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Oh yeah?
well me and reflex use wario and PT which is bigger ownage.;D

:092:
sorry bud. PT-TL is where it's at.

Edit: I kinda reorganized with OP with better spacing and such. Not much has changed other than the addition of a few new pics but other than that I think it looks a little brighter than it did last time, and way more organised than when it was first made lol.

DemonFart

Smash Lord
sorry bud. PT-TL is where it's at.

Edit: I kinda reorganized with OP with better spacing and such. Not much has changed other than the addition of a few new pics but other than that I think it looks a little brighter than it did last time, and way more organised than when it was first made lol.

Stop kidding yourself bomber.
:pt:/:warioc: is da best.
did I mention REFLEX agrees?

Har har!!!

:092:

Xiahou Dun

Smash Ace
Due to Wifi's horrible netcode and general badness at going cross continent Europeens have practically no ability to play good unlaggy matches with Amerikhan's. I'm always looking for people to play on Wifi so if anyone in Europe or preferably even the UK wants to play add me.

3308-6175-5768

Also I play PT and Everyone else in the cast. I'm a member of the coolest crew there is. o-o

chaos11011

Smash Lord
NNID
IDSeason
wow im in my Quit brawl fase again im getting 3 and 2 stock all over the place

Someone help me and my suckish ways

chaos11011

Smash Lord
NNID
IDSeason
If you have a decent connection to Europe I could come online now if you'd like. I gurantee i am somebody you can beat. :)
I just lost to a smash noob with PT and TL im sad

im from FLORIDA i dont think that will be good

random question

are you from athens

:010:

Bomber7

Smash Hero
wow im in my Quit brawl fase again im getting 3 and 2 stock all over the place

Someone help me and my suckish ways
no point in playing brawl right now if that happening. like dont push it. cuz if you do and this keeps happening it'l only make you more frustrated. Go take a break. but if you want, we can have my official "TL is back" match. I'm about to leave to0 go hook up my wii so i'll be doing online matches for the next few hours until my OTL opponent arrives.

chaos11011

Smash Lord
NNID
IDSeason
no point in playing brawl right now if that happening. like dont push it. cuz if you do and this keeps happening it'l only make you more frustrated. Go take a break. but if you want, we can have my official "TL is back" match. I'm about to leave to0 go hook up my wii so i'll be doing online matches for the next few hours until my OTL opponent arrives.
ok maybe you can help me buddy then ill play poekmon in my whismur run and my caterpie run

:010:

Top Bottom