• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Trainer Online Thread

chaos11011

Smash Lord
NNID
IDSeason
you didnt get it wrong you didnt put anything at all anyways PT's im bored and I want to practice my PT.SO who wants to brawl but after 2 brawl Im going TL ok

Phoenix812

Smash Cadet
I'm willing to Brawl. I've got a lot of spare time and I think Wi-fi might be working for now. Let me check. I'll see you online.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I cant right now. I dont have my wii with me but I updated the OP so if you cant find anyone here there are plenty of other places to try.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Hey guys. Happy New Year and if anyone wants to fight me just post a challange or if oyu got aim, IM me.

I'll be online for a while. from 1-3pm Central. Maybe 4

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Looks like I missed you, Hydde. PM me if you come back and would like to play a few.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
I know I'm almost 7 hours late and I don't predominantly play as PT anymore (still every now and then), but you can feel free to PM me for a game if you'd like.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I will battle you later. when I'm done eating. I'm fixing my food now. it'l probably be 11 or so central time when I can fight.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Well. It's been a few days. Anyone else up for a online friendly?

To whoever responds, congratz you got the 500th post but mark my words the 1000th will be mine.

chaos11011

Smash Lord
NNID
IDSeason
sorry caasi1 can we fight later cause my freind wants to brawl me

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Sorry I'll be busy till about 2pm doing house stuff and then I'm gona eat lunch but I think I can do a few matches then.

lol 999 posts, where to post my 1000th?

chaos11011

Smash Lord
NNID
IDSeason
Oh then ok ill be at my online tourni then <_< (here is your chance to do the 1000th post)

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Ehh Why not. I might as well put my 1000th post in the first actualy thread of mine that was successful and this is my favorite anyways sooooo.....

1000th post! YES!

chaos11011

Smash Lord
NNID
IDSeason
Ehh Why not. I might as well put my 100th post in the first actualy thread of mine that was successful and this is my favorite anyways sooooo.....

1000th post! YES!
hey I helped <_< >_> i posted here lots of times which let you post here more.

Electric-Sachiel

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2337-4294-5850
Wild thread everyone! Can't believe i missed this one especially since my rival PT user Timothy is also present here. Anyways I'm both a Pikachu and PT mainer myself and would like to be added onto this list.

It would be great to battle the other PT mainers here in this thread. :)

Luur3

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I should have been lookin around here sooner. PT is my secondary, but he's just as good as my Lucas game. Gotta look at more ATs though

Timothy2035

Smash Journeyman
Wild thread everyone! Can't believe i missed this one especially since my rival PT user Timothy is also present here. Anyways I'm both a Pikachu and PT mainer myself and would like to be added onto this list.

You won't probably get that many to play. I have only played 2 people here. I played one other in a tourney, but that is it.

When did I become your "rival". :laugh: I'm just a "trainer" looking to be a master!.

Electric-Sachiel

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2337-4294-5850
You won't probably get that many to play. I have only played 2 people here. I played one other in a tourney, but that is it.

When did I become your "rival". :laugh: I'm just a "trainer" looking to be a master!.

I see. Thats a shame. I was hoping to battle more people online. Guess the hardcore folks here all want to play games in person, almost like a ritual....:dizzy:

Since when did you become my rival? Since the day you chose to main PT thats when! :laugh: As the only other PT user on Atari, its natural to compare myself to you and or vice versa. No harm in having a bit of friendly competition eh? :)

Bomber7

Smash Hero

Yeah, I should have been lookin around here sooner. PT is my secondary, but he's just as good as my Lucas game. Gotta look at more ATs though
Just post yalls FCs and I'll register yall. Also if you look at the OP, I have gained us axcess to 4 other threads =D

This gives you more of a selection if this thread isnt as active. I usually am able to fight after school. 3pm Central time.

Also Welcome to the PT Online threads.

Top Bottom