• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Trainer Online Thread

Redson

Smash Journeyman
Love what you've done with the place...(Talking bout front page) Needs to be stickeh'd.

I'll be on tommorow, when I get home from school. I'll login here and tell ya'll.

Onxy

Smash Lord
Should I buy this game again? I'm asking here, because I need to know if you guys play frequently. I'm not going to rely on the Friend Finder, as it seems that it's not going up anytime soon. So, this sort of is a deciding factor for me.

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901
Should I buy this game again? I'm asking here, because I need to know if you guys play frequently. I'm not going to rely on the Friend Finder, as it seems that it's not going up anytime soon. So, this sort of is a deciding factor for me.
Sure go ahead.

Go to Allisbrawl.com chat room. You'll find plenty of games there plus a ladder to boot.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
And dont forget you always have friends here in the PT online thread.

I'm finally off for the holidays, for 2 weeks so I will definatly have time for friendlies cuz i really dont wana go out of town(except x-mas day to visit family) so im gona be doing w/e the heck i want. and I will check into this thread to see if any challanges are mad.

*looks at paragraph above* ..... (mad....made) spelling -5

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I will in a while. I'm fixing some biscuits. then I gotta clean the kitchen real quick cuz i let the dishes pile during exam week this past week -_- but it wont take me that long.

lol I love my russian Christmas Electrode. I just made it a while ago. I'm so proud of myself... ok so i wanted to be different and my likings for nutcrakers(i got like 12 of em including one that is abot 3ft tall) contributed to that. Unfortunatly the one i want that is 6ft tall and hasa russian tall hat on is $600. Santa where are you? I want that giant nutcracker!

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Hit me up on AIM when you'd like to play, then.

Edit: On second thought, I'm going to play a couple with someone else. If I'm still playing when you get done, feel free to join in. Just bear in mind the guy I'm playing is in London, heh.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
ok well im ready if you are Orion. Also add me to your friend list on AIM if you havent already. lol i have a old version on this comp and cant upgrade cuz i dont have XP and the only XP disc i have is for a Dell comp. I'm using a gateway(pretty old its a laugh but works to fit my needs)

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
You should have just asked me while you had me on AIM, silly. *Smacks Bomber's forehead*

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Well i thought you were busy but anyways, sorry i didnt ask. By by the time I was in the mood, Redson IM'd me and I went to his house for a Brawl day so I wasnt able to lol.

also to those who see this post, contact our local moderator and request this thread be a sticky. I have already had a few people request it and I requested it to RetroGaming but got no reply. Thank you.

Retro Gaming

Black and White Thinking
Did you PM me? Because I haven't deleted a single PM in the last month and I swear I can't find one from you.

Anyway, I don't understand why this thread would need a sticky. The current stickied threads are threads that, while containing useful information, rarely if ever get posts in them. These are threads that are useful to have on-hand to refer to at anytime.

This thread is not like that. This is one of the most active threads in the forum and is quite easily capable of remaining on page one without the help of a sticky. Moreover, this is not one of those threads that every single non -PT main that visits the forum needs to see for very important information about PT.

Secondly, I'm not even sure if these kind of threads are allowed, or if they're simply temporary until the Friend Finder is fixed. Its possible that this thread may even need to be closed in the future.

Onxy

Smash Lord
Zeph, you're back? I thought you killed yourself....

But seriously, I think these threads are nice to have around in character threads. Why? Because it's kinda hard to find a person who mains the same characters as you that is also good. Then, you can learn more tricks and strats from that person by fighting 'em. When the FF was up, I never found a dedicated PT main. It's pretty annoying PM'ing multiple people, just so they can fight you for a few rounds. Of course, I'm not the one running the show here.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Did you PM me? Because I haven't deleted a single PM in the last month and I swear I can't find one from you.

Anyway, I don't understand why this thread would need a sticky. The current stickied threads are threads that, while containing useful information, rarely if ever get posts in them. These are threads that are useful to have on-hand to refer to at anytime.

This thread is not like that. This is one of the most active threads in the forum and is quite easily capable of remaining on page one without the help of a sticky. Moreover, this is not one of those threads that every single non -PT main that visits the forum needs to see for very important information about PT.

Secondly, I'm not even sure if these kind of threads are allowed, or if they're simply temporary until the Friend Finder is fixed. Its possible that this thread may even need to be closed in the future.
darn... moderated. o well. no arguing with that. And I hope this thread wont be closed. I like having an online thread. tis fun. I get to meet alot of people. and get closer as PT brothers. But until that day comes I will do my best to keepo this thread as active as possible. Though thanks for your time >.> sorry I've been acting llike a n00b lately I need to slow down and get back to my normal self. I hope this ICEE does the trick.

@Retro: Even if the friend finder gets fixed, if enough people complain about Online threads like mine haveing a threat of being closed and they beg and plead with moderators and other higher-ups, you think they would still be closed, cuz I'm liking what Onxy said and he does prove a good point.

Edit: I change my mind about wanting this thread stickied. Its on the useful threads thread anyway and you are right it is active so there is no point in stickying it it it will mean it will die cuz of it. Point well taken ^^

Onxy

Smash Lord
Well, I got this game again -_____- If anyone wants to play, I'm up for it. I'm soo much worse than I was before, lmao.

Onxy

Smash Lord
Hmmmm, I take back when I said my PT isn't as good as it used to be....well, except my Ivysaur.. She's my worst, again =(

Lol.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Yeah, I can vouch for that. Onxy didn't seem to be rusty at all. In fact, he was doing some major butt-kicking. It's great to have you back, Raichu-man!

(Man, you and Syrus' avatars rock! :bee:)

Onxy

Smash Lord
Wait a second........is that a Charmander and a Yoshi......put together? I never noticed that. Anyway, my Ivy is really lacking, though, and you destroyed my Ivy, hard. Only did well with Ivy in that Samus match or two, lol.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Nah, it's just a cute Charmander from Suta-Raito. The hat and stockings were my own personal touch. :)

Onxy

Smash Lord
Someone, play me. I would play you again, 0rion, but the connection wasn't too kind to me. I kept getting pummled by eggs, lol. I would like a PT ditto, actually.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Nice to see you back onxy. Nice to see you havent lost much of your touch on PT. You still got plenty of time to reimprove your Ivy. I wont be able to friendly today or tommorow cuz as you guys know its Christmas Eve and Tommorow is Christmas. I'm gona be busy visiting with family and then I'm going to make a surprise visit to my gf cuz she is staying at home for Christmas and I havent seen her in a while and I feel bad that she is doing nothing so I figure I'll drop on by and give her the present I got her and hang for a little bit and leave and wish her a merry Christmas and stuff.

btw Merry Mad Russian Christmas guys (even though I'm not Russian lol)

RjPunch

Smash Journeyman
Nice to see you back onxy. Nice to see you havent lost much of your touch on PT. You still got plenty of time to reimprove your Ivy. I wont be able to friendly today or tommorow cuz as you guys know its Christmas Eve and Tommorow is Christmas. I'm gona be busy visiting with family and then I'm going to make a surprise visit to my gf cuz she is staying at home for Christmas and I havent seen her in a while and I feel bad that she is doing nothing so I figure I'll drop on by and give her the present I got her and hang for a little bit and leave and wish her a merry Christmas and stuff.

btw Merry Mad Russian Christmas guys (even though I'm not Russian lol)
any news on the date of the tournament. MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY FALCON PUNCH

Bomber7

Smash Hero
@RJ, Merry christmas to you too. I think the tourny is on the 16th of January, I;'m not sure I saw a BravoNavo post somewehre online(not the boards) and it only mentioned Soul Calibur and stuff. I think Dibitz is replacing GWM's for now.

>.> You are welcome to join this onle thread if you want. No one will think you are a n00b. we got some good players who can help you practice with your CF. If you accept I'll put your name on the OP and you can get alot of online buddies here.

Caasi11

Smash Cadet
Well, I finally got my controller fixed, so I can Brawl again! ^_^

If you already have me registered, I'll be hosting from about 11AM (EST) to about 1AM (EST). I need practice to stop using my airdodge instead of momentum canceling DI when I'm knocked back.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I might be able to brawl you Cassi. I'm gona go to gameware today to try again to buy Worls at War for my Wii. If I do I will be busy for a while, or at least until i get stuck and need some down time from it. I will
probably try to get you and a couple otehr people some matches in today cuz I know i owe maybe 2 or 3 guys some friendlies. Hope you had a good christmas or hanikuh(if its how you speell it... speeling ftl)

Edit: GG's Cassi and Chaos.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I'll be available for matches today if anyone wants to play me. just post your challange here or something. =D

Bomber7

Smash Hero
lol Idk I didnt do online yesterday. I wsso bored out of my mind I didnt wana play brawl cuz I was brawled out, so I went to my PS2 which hardly ever works for me (but yesterday it did woot!) and played starwars battlefront 1 cuz that is the only good shooter game and one of the only surviving fun games I have left cuz this PS2 and my last one destroyed like 3 of my good games, scratched them to death. but its my fault cuz of dust build up. but yeah I should still have WIFI even though my internet has been screwy lately. but I do have a cr@p comp after all. lol

chaos11011

Smash Lord
NNID
IDSeason
bomber I dont get what this means
Toon Links:
-SauskeBowser: (US) Pacific
-chaos11011:(US) EasternJust to let you know
does this mean TL who play PT

Bomber7

Smash Hero
bomber I dont get what this means
Toon Links:
-SauskeBowser: (US) Pacific
-chaos11011:(US) EasternJust to let you know
does this mean TL who play PT
no. That list oyu see on the OP are just guys who I associate with and I've met becasue of the characters I play as (PT, TL and Marth) with the exception of redson who is like my neighbor.

All it is is:
Character:
Name-time zone you live in.

The timezone is to help when you want to challange someone you can at least try to set a time with minimal difficulty.

Top Bottom