• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokéswapping (Wi-Fi Trading Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
@FSLMJM: You have emerald you say? I was hoping you could check if you have or could get gligar. He is only obtainable through G/S and emerald I believe and I'd be very interested.
I have a Gligar and would be willing to trade. Do you have anything worthwhile? It doesn't need to be a legendary but it would be cool if I could get something in return. I'll give it to you regardless of what you give me so don't worry if you don't have anything.

FSLMJM

Smash Journeyman
Yo, you want a Celebi for that Mew?
P.S I traded a Palkia to get another Celebi @ Lv41 with a Serious Nature... I'll try to perfect my cloneing skills so everyone will have one. PM me for my FC.
Sorry, I already have one.:(

FSLMJM

Smash Journeyman
@FSLMJM: You have emerald you say? I was hoping you could check if you have or could get gligar. He is only obtainable through G/S and emerald I believe and I'd be very interested.
Sorry don't have one. Where is it in Emerald? I can get one for you if you'd like. :)

Eight Sage

Smash Lord
in the range of 0.0.0.0 to 255.255.255.255
WANT MAKE A PERSON VERY HAPPY!?

yes! I wanted for years a Deoxys, so, I want a deoxys EGG!
I dont want him for battling online or whatever, I only want him
to see how it is.

anyone who has an Action Replay, Gameshark or whatever,
can make me that favor!? PM me!

Thanks for the one who helps!

nocsha

Smash Cadet
I will trade virtually any thing for a shiny mew iwill even trade two for one
the only shinys i have is a gold rattata but my brother would probly kill me if i traded it if i find my firered version i have a shiny kabuto,mewtwo,rayquaza,eevee,umbreon,cascoon and growlithe these pokemon i cant trade until if find fire red but ask for anything and its yours if you want a shiny i could hunt forever and find it but other than that i can get everything

Marthmaster92

Smash Champion
Stuck between a parallel dimension of code and you
ima looking for the following, preferably shinys, but i'll take non-shinys.

crobat
electivire
(^or just the item to get him. ^_^)
drapion
garchomp

as for legendarys that i want:

suicune
darkrai
arceus

for now, state what you want and i'll let you know if i can get it or if i have it. hit me up with a pm people, considering i won't be checking this topic a lot.

Elen

Smash Lord
If anyone is willing to trade their LEGIT shinies gimme a PM. I have every obtainable legendary from every generation plus a few crummy shinies ^.^ Btw guys, you can catch Gligar up near stark mountain in DP once you have the national dex.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Dont be a hacker hater!

Level 81 (definitely hacked) Shiny Arceus for trade. Rash nature. (The guy put in a code which allowed him to access the special event place where Arceus is and made him shiny later. It was caught with a pokeball like all other pokemon so dont worry about its stats being all messed up.)

Looking for an untouched Calm Cresselia.
OR an untouched Bold Garitina.

Looking for TMs: 36, 50, 59, 64, 65, 76, 79, 81, and 91.
Also seeking a Manaphy level 1 that has a Timid/Modest/Calm Nature. (obviously wont trade an Arceus for something so common)

Edit: I just got a shiny staravia.

Edit: IloveCelebi!!! cant have one because I'm just a big jerk.:p

EmuKiller

Smash Ace
EmuKiller?! More like... FREEmuKiller!!!!!!
Btw guys, you can catch Gligar up near stark mountain in DP once you have the national dex.
I think you need to have emerald in the GBA slot, a game I don't have. You sure you can catch him w/o emerald?

EDIT: If you could, would you be willing to catch one and trade it?

ALSO: if anyone has a Shuckle, I'm looking for one. PM me if you do.

FSLMJM

Smash Journeyman
I will trade virtually any thing for a shiny mew iwill even trade two for one
the only shinys i have is a gold rattata but my brother would probly kill me if i traded it if i find my firered version i have a shiny kabuto,mewtwo,rayquaza,eevee,umbreon,cascoon and growlithe these pokemon i cant trade until if find fire red but ask for anything and its yours if you want a shiny i could hunt forever and find it but other than that i can get everything

I have a shiny Mew that I may trade. I'k looking ONLY for the 3 event Pokemon.

Arceus, Darkrai and Shaymin

PM me if interested

MasterMatt

Smash Journeyman
i will trade a lv.72 jirachi for a manaphy or deoxys with a decent nature
and commonyoshi, i will trade you something for that Shiny Arceus, even though i dont have the right natures for the pokemon you want, how about for a level 100 Blaziken with an adamant nature?

aznshiner

Smash Cadet
Does anyone have any member of the charmander family? i'm trying to get a good tyranatar and i need it to give my tyranatar dragon dance. PM plz.

leafgreen386

Dirty camper
@MasterMatt/also everyone:
protip: lv100 pokemon are awful deals. You can't re-EV train them, and on wifi there are options to automatically set your pokes to either lv50 or lv100, making them even more worthless.

And furthermore... lol blaziken

@FSLMJM:
Was that mew obtained legit? If so, if you give me a little time, I think I may be able to accommodate you for either the sheimi or the darkrai... it'll take some time because I need to catch the right nature/good IVs for myself (if you haven't been able to tell yet, I'm an avid supporter of cloning). Oh yeah, and what Nature/IVs does that mew have (and is it below lv100)?

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
and commonyoshi, i will trade you something for that Shiny Arceus, even though i dont have the right natures for the pokemon you want, how about for a level 100 Blaziken with an adamant nature?
no

:p

I will let people trade then trade back the arceus if they give me a TM/item I want.

WaterTails

Smash Lord
common, what do you want for it (tell thru PM's, so nobody takes it...)

PS: I have like a box and a half of Chimchars (one female) so if anyone will trade, PM me.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
trades i'm looking for...(just IM me at TheCyphus for trade discussion)

Duskull/clops/noir that is Careful
Heracross that is Adament
somebody to trade my porygon back and for til i get a PorygonZ :(

----------------------------------
some trade-worthy pokemon i have...

mime jr, pichu, cleffa, magnemite, milotic, eevee, porygon, uxie, rotom, dialga, giratina, skarmory

aerodactyl: lonely
carnidos: adament
anorith: adament

Weavile: lonely, level 66: nightslash, slash, iceshard, false swipe
Medicham: naughty, level 66: hi jump kick, reversal, lightscreen, reflect
Empoleon: quiet, level 68: surf, blizzard, drill peck, aqua jet

my team so far that i don't think i'll be trading but list anyway...

Azelf: mild, level 80, EV trained for special, speed, and some attack
psychic, thunderbolt, U-Turn, Explosion

Garchomp: adament, level 60, EV trained for attack and speed
earthquake, crunch, dragon claw, dragon rush

Porygon: calm, level 61, ability = "download", ev trained for special atk and spd
Tri Attack, recover, signal beam, discharge

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Looking for a low level Mew, preferably of the Modest/ Timid nature.

Besides legendaries (birds, Mewtwo, regis ect) and the like, I have Feebas that I'm willing to trade. PM me if yer interested.

Also PM me if you think you have something that might peak my interest.

MasterMatt

Smash Journeyman
is anyone willing to trade a deoxys to me and then i will give it back to you, if so i will give any TM you want... Please PM me if you are intersested

2ndchance

Smash Journeyman
Pokes I want:
Snorlax lvl 50+
Tyranitar
Any shinies(Specially a shiny Snorelax/Munchlax, will trade any Poke I have for one.)
(I dont care if there cloned but I do care if there hacked)

I have palkia and giratina for trade among other pokes like heracross and Blissy.
I also have a bunch of munchlax/snorlax, I can get you a specific nature and gender if you want(Could be a bit hard to get both though).

I dont wanna lvl my own snorlax hehe
PM me if interested.

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
Does anyone have Pokerus to trade me?

Pokerus is a virus, and you can see if you have in on your pokemons status page. This is the whole explanation of it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pokérus#Pok.C3.A9rus

Does anyone have a pokemon with Pokerus to trade me? Just get a common pokemon like starly infected with the pokerus and trade it to me. And pokerus is contagious, so it wouldnt be a fair deal to ask for legendaries or one time items. So please dont. All I want is pokerus. And I'll be getting an AR later this week, so expect me to remember you for your kindness.

PM me your friend code and your Instant Messenger handle.

Thanks!

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Update on my available trades: Now have Milotic, Palkia, Treekos, Torchis, Charmanders, and Turtwigs for trade. Can get the nature you want, or close to it, for Treekos and Charmanders.

Milotic will have to be for a very very very rare pokemon though. The starters are all low levels, Palkia is 63 and the Milotic is 36.

Again, anyone with a Mew step up for Milotic.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Does anyone have a Mew, Deoxys or Jirachi they will trade with me and then trade back? I just need it to search for on the GTS.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Still searchign for a low level Mew, of the Modest/ Timid nature if possible.

Offers: Manaphy, Palkia, Dialga, Feebas, Milotic, Starters (if torchic/ charmander, you can choose the nature, chances are I have it), Phione, Shiny Kyogre (it is very pretty, but this one is AR... or I'd assume so, got it in a trade... and its totally lv 5:psycho: ), Legendary Birds, Mewtwo, adamant Snorlax, and other random pokes.

PM me if interested.

TheFifthMan

Smash Journeyman
A couple blocks away from Purdue University
Hmm... I don't have much except for Uxie, Azelf, and a hell of a lot of Eevees, but I'm willing to trade for any pokemon holding TM04 (Calm Mind). I'd do it myself at Battle Tower, but I'd have to retrain new Pokemon to do so (My current Battle Tower team gets owned by Ground type), and I don't have the time.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
will anybody please trade me my porgyon(w/upgrade) then back to me w/ my dubiuos disk(which i can send via a 2nd poke)???
please..my porygon is ****ing level 70..it REALLY wants to evolve, lol.

i need it for battle tower.

i have as a gift for the trades...
mime jr, pichu, cleffa, magnemite, phanpy, eevee, porygon, relaxed-skarmory, bold-swift swim omastar, or adament cranidos or anorith....

please IM me on TheCyphus so we can readily exchange friend codes....

kamikaze falco

Smash Lord
Hey I need a magby with the item that lets magmar evolve into magmorter. If anybody could trade me a magby with the evolution item I would soooo appreciate it greatly.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Well, I have a SHINY lv 100 crobat and a ditto with amazing IVs that basically gaurentees whatever you breed it with will have good IVs. Why spend a lot of time breeding for IVs when you could just trade for a ditto that gives good ones? ;)

If anyone would be willing to trade me any event legendary such as lugia, ho-oh, deoxys, mew, etc, I'll give you a master ball or any good item when I return it so I can look them up on Wifi.

I'd also love a cloned mew from emerald!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom