• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PnT Presents @ BRAWLAPALOOZA 3 @ -Miami , FL-10.4.08(OP Updated)

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
im putting out a live feed on ur mom so anyone can check her out.

not like thats any different from her everyday life!

o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o burn

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Ugh, I did so horribly...

I just can't believe how much I failed at this tournament. FlatSoda and I took last place in Doubles, and I got eliminated in only four rounds in Singles. =/

Where did I go wrong? I hope that I was just having a bad day...

Master Raven

Smash Master
Poltergust that's completely normal for your first tourney. I was in a worse position in my first tourney (won maybe one match and lost the other two).

Great games people! Nevermind that no MK **** I mentioned back there... I'm going to keep using him.

Btw Chops I luv you.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I think this tournament has helped me realize my flaws. I need to work on defense and spacing. I think I do well in the other categories.

I almost beat you, Master Raven. If only I didn't SD... =(

nevershootme

Smash Master
Singles Bracket

1: Afro ($144.00) (Snake)
2: Chops ($72.00) (Snake)
3: Sonic Ghost ($24.00) (Meta Knight / Donkey Kong)
4: Seibrik (DeDeDe / Snake)
5: Chaz (Marth / Snake)
5: 8-Bit (Meta Knight)
7: Chad M. (Donkey Kong)
7: CHCKN (Game & Watch / ROB)
9: Tommy G (Falco / Kirby)
9: Galeon (Lucas)
9: Flat Soda (Lucas)
9: Cypher
13: Poltergust (Yoshi)
13: Gan
13: The Javster
13: Solid Snake (Snake)
17: ARI
17: cLaRk
17: Figueroa
17: Sanlana
17: Isreal L
17: Jarro
17: Vicente Psycho
25: cLaRk
25: Lendebug
25: Glath
25: Jancalo

Doubles Bracket

1: Buck It ($132.00) (Chaz & Izzy)
2: 8-bit Saw ($66.00) (8-Bit & Bonesaw)
3: Craaazy Three ($22.00) (Tommy G & Afro Thundah)
4: Bret + Ernie (Seibrik & Galeon)
5: Thug Lyfe (Chops & Linguini)
5: We Eat Babies (Chckn & Sonic Ghost)
7: SugarFree (Junior & Angel)
7: CBT
9: Bang
9: Pup 'N Suds
9: 23

Masky

Smash Master
where the *** did promking (PMKNG) go...

i only see his name on the brackets once.

unfair?
that's because PMKNG is a Ness user... and when a Ness user is defeated by a Lucas user (Galeon) they just disappear forever... come on, you should know this

McRib

Smash Journeyman
8-Bit and I decided to split the pot between first and second for doubles because we agreed to doing that a while ago if FIU was in both first and second. For the record though, Izzy and Chaz did beat us afterwards anyways.

Good stuff Everyone, wish I could have stayed for singles but what are you gonna do.

I guess GREENMAN will sufice. BOOOONNNNNNNEEEEESSSSSAAAAAAAWWWW!

izzy24

Smash Ace
8-bit thanx 4 posting the vids so fast, those are my first youtube vids (I ALMOST feel pro now).
guess gigs is next eh? BTW did u recorded any with a nine in it? :)

nevershootme

Smash Master
8-bit thanx 4 posting the vids so fast, those are my first youtube vids (I ALMOST feel pro now).
guess gigs is next eh? BTW did u recorded any with a nine in it? :)
i dunno? but since i'm at home (not in the dorm, at north miami beach) and videos slow to upload. all matches are uploaded by morning.

yea you had pulled off a 9 on bonesaw.... psst, go start a list of people you 9'd (HRnut did it with his shield breaker). soon you'll be gaining reputation off of it

yea the next tourneys are gigs and Flatsoda's house tourney. but we need to assemble rides though for that if alot from FIU are going

CO18

Smash Hero
Good stuff Raven. :) glad you stopped with the quitting Mk shenanigans.

Life After Death I wouldnt say by far , you've never played redhalberd though but one of them are the best for sure.

Master Raven

Smash Master
lol btw regarding those empty Dsmashes I did with MK in some of my fights, those are all meant to be dash attacks, but I sometimes Dsmash by mistake. I dash with c-stick down sometimes so I can get an instant dash and not accidentally do an Fsmash instead.

Btw what's with a lot of MKs I see Dsmashing twice in a row even if they miss the first time? I don't get that.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
Good stuff Raven. :) glad you stopped with the quitting Mk shenanigans.

Life After Death I wouldnt say by far , you've never played redhalberd though but one of them are the best for sure.
never played red halberd im confident master raven is alot better. but yea i wanna play master i wanna get GOOD vs mk notgood vs fl mks lol

Master Raven

Smash Master
never played red halberd im confident master raven is alot better. but yea i wanna play master i wanna get GOOD vs mk notgood vs fl mks lol
Cool.

If you wanna get good MK training I'll gladly go all MK in all our fights. I usually prefer DK for Snakes but I'm also good at the matchup with MK. I just like using DK more 'cause he survives longer. :laugh:

Master Raven

Smash Master
Actually Chops if that's you think then I'll go to DK because to be honest I also have more fun playing Snake with DK lol, but I'll definitely help you against MK in friendlies.

Top Bottom