• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PnT Presents @ BRAWLAPALOOZA 3 @ -Miami , FL-10.4.08(OP Updated)

juniorv376

Smash Journeyman
if only the mvc2 arcade machine at the theatres worked...

:(

i'd mm.
Yo, I will take my dreamcast, adaptors and joysticks and MM you in Marvel vs capcom 2. If you prefer a controller you have the option of using ps controller or dreamcast controller. =)

Ill take it anyways because that game is too awesome.

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
i don't know manggggg, i haven't played marvel vs capcom in like a year.
and i remember seeing you play once at pnt?

and i'm sure i'll lose :[[[

and maybe matt's going to WATO?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
isnt the kimbo fight at like 8-9pm though? the tourney wouldnt last that long i dont think

Equi

Smash Ace
We’re going down the road
Towards tiny cities made of ashes
I'm going to hit you on the face
I'm going to punch you in your glasses
Oh no!
I just got a message that said
"Yeah, hell has frozen over"
I got a phone call from the Lord
Saying, "Hey, boy, get a sweater right now"
So we're drinking, drinking, drinking, drinking
Coca, Coca-Cola
I can feel it rolling right on down
Oh, right on down my throat
And as we're headed down the road
Towards tiny cities made of ashes
I'm going to get dressed up in plastic
Going to shake hands with the masses
Oh no!

Does anybody know a way that a body could get away?
Does anybody know a way?
Does anybody know a way that a body could get away?
Does anybody know a way?

Master Raven

Smash Master
I won't do singles.

I'll help Chckn with doubles but after that that's the last time I'll be playing MK until the banhammer issue is resolved. After reading a whole lot on his current impact on the metagame + Dojo ****** everyone at a recent 50-man tourney + ****tons of people giving up their characters for MK to combat MK, I don't feel very comfortable playing MK at all any longer. If DK didn't have such a ****ty matchup against DDD then I would go all DK, but as it stands I don't stand a chance against Seibrik with DK so I'm just gonna watch singles matches + play some Melee friendlies with some people. :)

I'm gonna start secondarying random button after this tourney (with DK as my primary main).

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
I won't do singles.

I'll help Chckn with doubles but after that that's the last time I'll be playing MK until the banhammer issue is resolved. After reading a whole lot on his current impact on the metagame + Dojo ****** everyone at a recent 50-man tourney + ****tons of people giving up their characters for MK to combat MK, I don't feel very comfortable playing MK at all any longer. If DK didn't have such a ****ty matchup against DDD then I would go all DK, but as it stands I don't stand a chance against Seibrik with DK so I'm just gonna watch singles matches + play some Melee friendlies with some people. :)

I'm gonna start secondarying random button after this tourney (with DK as my primary main).
he's lying.

it's just mindgames.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Man, I'm nervous. ._.

I guess I'm going to sleep now. Need to rest, you know. =P

Master Raven, I'm surprised that you are not entering the singles tourney. Your DK is as awesome as my Yoshi. =(

Yeah, King Dedede is a problem, but can you just choose Meta Knight if you go up against him, even if you really don't want to use him?

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
Man, I'm nervous. ._.

I guess I'm going to sleep now. Need to rest, you know. =P

Master Raven, I'm surprised that you are not entering the singles tourney. Your DK is as awesome as my Yoshi. =(

Yeah, King Dedede is a problem, but can you just choose Meta Knight if you go up against him, even if you really don't want to use him?
don't be,
being nervous wrecks your game.

we also need a badass team name.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Er, you can come up with that. I'll agree to it as long as its appropriate. All of my names tend to be either lame or extremely corny. =P

And I'm nervous in a good way. More like anxious to finally be in a real tournament.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Poltergust don't worry, I was nervous in my first few tournies or so but you'll get used to it, and trust me Fsoda is not lying when he says it ****s up your game

Life After Death

Smash Champion
I won't do singles.

ehhh?!?!?! ur motives make no sense but ok lol

Master Raven

Smash Master
I know it sounds dumb, but I'm just going to wait until the MK shenanegans slows down before I go back to using him. It's completely chaotic right now from what I can tell.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
not in fl. whats a banhammer. oh yea it really is dumb seriiosuly look at ursefl talking. when it comes to top players that doesnt count. who cares what scrubs think. ur just wasting ur time

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
MK is MK.

SG, don't lower yourself to another character!
look at seibrik, though he gets flammed a lot for using D3,
he's still standing strong maining him.

nevershootme

Smash Master
not in fl. whats a banhammer. oh yea it really is dumb seriiosuly look at ursefl talking. when it comes to top players that doesnt count. who cares what scrubs think. ur just wasting ur time
Ban hammer is when the mighty god of c0cks lay the ban... in this case it's MK

Yo FIU is going to this! See you all there in 12 hours!
expect top 12 to be all FIU

edit: i'm coming... with a recorder and more

Master Raven

Smash Master
You know what?

**** it.

I'm going for singles. I'll use MK this last time, then after that I'm putting him on hiatus until the SBR announces whether MK's gonna get smacked with the banhammer or not.

Cookie_Olimar

Smash Rookie
Sorry it took me so long to post that I could get a ride to this. If its not too late for me to join in...

I'm coming =D

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Oh, my mom will drive me there while my dad is going to pick me up. Just ignore them. =P

I'll be the guy with glasses and a Wii shirt.

Top Bottom