• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM Arts and Alts Thread

Thank you PMDT!

• :)

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • :')

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • ;-;

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silpheed

Smash Journeyman
You're correct, this isn't the Smash 4 thread, it's the Alternate costume thread.

My good sir, this is the Alternate Costume Thread for the Super Smash Bros. Brawl Hack Project M, not Super Smash Bros. for Wii U. You are in the wrong section of the forums.

andalsoandy

Smash Lord
So how many alts will Jigglypuff have if all of past costumes (Melee and 64) are included?

If we have...

-original
-blue bow
-red bow
-green bow
-green bandana
-crown
-red flower thing
-white pokeball hat or whatever
-sun hat
-green sleep cap

That's ten costumes. Do you think Jiggs could have them all? Which ones are confirmed already?

TrainerLITTLER

Smash Ace
NNID
TrainerLITTLER
Oh damn. I completely missed that. XD Sorry for that, I was talking about Smash Brothers 4. Well, have luck with Project M everyone, and hopefully what I said about Smash Bros. 4 makes you a little excited.

Generically Epic

Smash Ace
but Super Sonic is Sonic`s Final Smash, Super Sonic is invincible, Super Sonic can fly, and Super Sonic has a more echoy voice.
And shadow peach is made out of paper, has a completely different voice (clicking sound),and isn't even the same peach, and has an evil queen that comes out of her.. So by the same logic, you must not want shadow peach in the game.
The quilts can be down for normal.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
And shadow peach is made out of paper, has a completely different voice (clicking sound),and isn't even the same peach, and has an evil queen that comes out of her.. So by the same logic, you must not want shadow peach in the game.
Just say you want a golden colored alt costume for Sonic then.

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702
I will (shortly) compile the most popular ideas here and have it linked to the OP for making it easier for the PMBR to get the ideas. Any new images are appreciated.

Wario

Mario

Luigi

Peach

Bowser

Yoshi

Donkey Kong

Diddy Kong

Captain Falcon

Wolf

Fox

Falco

Ice Climbers
Nana in front of Popo + more colors
Hoods down
Zelda

Sheik

Link

Toon Link

Ganondorf

Mewtwo

Lucario

More accessories.
Pikachu

More accessories.
More colors.
Jigglypuff

More accessories.
Squirtle
More accessories.

Ivysaur
More accessories.
Charizard

More accessories.
Samus

Zero Suit Samus
Lucas

Ness

Pit
Kirby

Copy abilities that disappear when a new ability is obtained.
Meta Knight

King Dedede

Ike

Marth

Roy

Olimar

R.O.B.

Mr. Game & Watch
More colors.
(or other hats)
Snake

Sonic

LeeYawshee

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2621-3044-6895
You forgot Dededoo and Cheeto Sonic.

And while I'm here let me bring up more crazy costumes ideas. Call me the Costume Maniac. You don't have to if you don't want to... I won't cry myself to sleep over it or anything...

Erm anyways. Instead of giving Falco a "Melee Falco" we should give him Falco from Star Fox Assault

And give DK a costume that gets of his little ice cream top and makes him a little bit redder.

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
:facepalm: When did I say I DID want Shadow Peach in the game? Also, those are two COMPLETELY different things. Super Sonic is physically present in Brawl, so having a costume of him (while keeping his final smash the same) is absolute ********! I know that the Super Sonic in the Sonic games isn`t always consistent between each game, but you CANNOT have a Super Sonic that can take damage, doesn`t do damage when touched, and can`t fly AND a Super Sonic that can`t take damage, does damage when touched, and can fly IN THE SAME MATCH!
THEN IT`S NOT ****ING SUPER SONIC! That would just be a YELLOW SONIC! There is a difference between a costume and a recolor. The PMBR WILL NOT waste a entire slot just for a YELLOW SONIC.

ViewtifulHoe242

Smash Journeyman
Assault Wolf (ignore the fact that his eyepatch moves, lol)

Scourge the Hedgehog

and how about putting lucario in the outfit what the black belt trainers use? its not known if certain pokemon are born in clothes or just wear them (sawk,throh,jinx) or just give him a held item to wear like a black belt or muscle band?

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
Assault Wolf (ignore the fact that his eyepatch moves, lol)

Scourge the Hedgehog

and how about putting lucario in the outfit what the black belt trainers use? its not known if certain pokemon are born in clothes or just wear them (sawk,throh,jinx) or just give him a held item to wear like a black belt or muscle band?
1) Cool sugge...... WAHT`S UP WITH HIS EYEPATCH!?
2) Scourge is not Sonic. Scourge is not Sonic. Scourge is not Sonic. SCOURGE IS NOT SONIC! SCOURGE IS NOT SONIC! SCOURGE IS NOT SONIC! SCOURGE IS NOT SONIC! SCOURGE IS NOT SONIC! SCOURGE IS NOT SONIC! SCOURGE IS NOT SONIC! SCOURGE IS NOT SONIC! SCOURGE IS NOT SONIC!

3) Pokemon wearing various held items sounds interesting, but do I even need to comment on the improbability of a wild animal being born in fabric or something that isn`t attached to their body in any way, shape, or form?

ViewtifulHoe242

Smash Journeyman
1) Cool sugge...... WAHT`S UP WITH HIS EYEPATCH!?
2) Scourge is not Sonic. Scourge is not Sonic. Scourge is not Sonic. SCOURGE IS NOT SONIC! SCOURGE IS NOT SONIC! SCOURGE IS NOT SONIC! SCOURGE IS NOT SONIC! SCOURGE IS NOT SONIC! SCOURGE IS NOT SONIC! SCOURGE IS NOT SONIC! SCOURGE IS NOT SONIC! SCOURGE IS NOT SONIC!

3) Pokemon wearing various held items sounds interesting, but do I even need to comment on the improbability of a wild animal being born in fabric or something that isn`t attached to their body in any way, shape, or form?
scourge is sonic from an alternate dimension just google it he was originally a mirror image of sonic except for attitude and attire until he was juiced up by the master emerald.

wait a minute, arent you the guy who was lobbying the nonsensical argument that link should not have a fierce diety alt costume because him having a shield and normal sized sword was "unprofessional"? i dont want to argue with you, i dont want to talk to you, this is the end of our conversation, goodbye

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
scourge is sonic from an alternate dimension just google it he was originally a mirror image of sonic except for attitude and attire until he was juiced up by the master emerald.

wait a minute, arent you the guy who was lobbying the nonsensical argument that link should not have a fierce diety alt costume because him having a shield and normal sized sword was "unprofessional"? i dont want to argue with you, i dont want to talk to you, this is the end of our conversation, goodbye
Oh I`m so sorry for not wanting one of my favorite games to come off as fan-buildish and unprofessional to potential fans and break all continuity just to make a few people happy.

Also, I feel that the best way to go about the scourge thing would be to have Sonic wear his jacket, because he has only ever appeared in the comics (as far as I know) so therefore we don`t know if he has the same voice as Sonic (unless that was stated somewhere I missed). The PMBR has said that a alt. costume can`t be a different character and has to be a costume. Scourge is not a costume. I don`t care how much you want to argue that he`s a alternate universe Sonic so therefore him and Sonic are one and the same. If there was a alternate dimension where Mario was French, named Greg, had a "trying to hard to be a bad***" personality, only ever wore a tux with a bow-tie, and delivered pizzas, would you consider them the same person?

roymaster803

Smash Apprentice
I'd like to see Vanguard Ike. It's on BrawlVault and it could easily be recolored. Also I think Ike's team colors need some spicing up, but that's just me.

Generically Epic

Smash Ace
:facepalm: When did I say I DID want Shadow Peach in the game? Also, those are two COMPLETELY different things. Super Sonic is physically present in Brawl, so having a costume of him (while keeping his final smash the same) is absolute ********! I know that the Super Sonic in the Sonic games isn`t always consistent between each game, but you CANNOT have a Super Sonic that can take damage, doesn`t do damage when touched, and can`t fly AND a Super Sonic that can`t take damage, does damage when touched, and can fly IN THE SAME MATCH!

THEN IT`S NOT ****ING SUPER SONIC! That would just be a YELLOW SONIC! There is a difference between a costume and a recolor. The PMBR WILL NOT waste a entire slot just for a YELLOW SONIC.
You seem upset. Are you mad, smash bro?
Shadow peach is not the same peach as the one in smash. So, obviously, by your logic we can't have her in the game.
Because it's soooooo hard to tell when his final smash is on/over with the whole "NOW I'LL SHOW YOU!"... wait, you're playing with items on? I'm sorry, but it's hard to take a casual's opinion seriously.
How about Darkspine Sonic? No hurtbox or hitbox changes. He has the same voice. Are your jimmies too rustled to let sonic have some recolors? No recolors means no extra slots to replace other things with. Just because he has different abilities doesn't mean he has to be excluded.
Also, an outfiit doesn't give you the same abilities as the actual character. A powered up version of the character, is still the same character. By your logic Fire Mario should have all fire attacks and be stronger, otherwise, he'll have to be taken out. Also, dry bones bowser would have to be taken out if he doesn't have blue flames. He'd also be completely immune to fire attacks.

GeZ

Smash Lord
You seem upset. Are you mad, smash bro?
Shadow peach is not the same peach as the one in smash. So, obviously, by your logic we can't have her in the game.
Because it's soooooo hard to tell when his final smash is on/over with the whole "NOW I'LL SHOW YOU!"... wait, you're playing with items on? I'm sorry, but it's hard to take a casual's opinion seriously.
How about Darkspine Sonic? No hurtbox or hitbox changes. He has the same voice. Are your jimmies too rustled to let sonic have some recolors? No recolors means no extra slots to replace other things with. Just because he has different abilities doesn't mean he has to be excluded.
Also, an outfiit doesn't give you the same abilities as the actual character. A powered up version of the character, is still the same character. By your logic Fire Mario should have all fire attacks and be stronger, otherwise, he'll have to be taken out. Also, dry bones bowser would have to be taken out if he doesn't have blue flames. He'd also be completely immune to fire attacks.

You guys both have points, just try not to be too catty. And don't say "casual" as a derogatory term. It describes a large part of people who enjoy and play this game. This isn't made exclusively for the competitive scene, and acting like it is, or that people who take the game more so seriously are part of a special brownie club is dumb.

His opinions are not valid.

Or, seeing how you handle this, it would seem you're dumb. Damn shame.

andalsoandy

Smash Lord
Back when I had Amazing Mirror, I was ALWAYS carbon Kirby. Even on multiplayer, no one had ever questioned my carbon Kirby dominance.

That game has so many Kirby color options, it's insane to pick just a few. Grape Kirby, Chocolate Kirby and Snow Kirby are other prime options.

Emerald, Cherry, Ivory and Citrus may be stretching it though.

Just go here ( http://wikirby.com/wiki/Spray_Paint ) and see what I mean.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
Back when I had Amazing Mirror, I was ALWAYS carbon Kirby. Even on multiplayer, no one had ever questioned my carbon Kirby dominance.

That game has so many Kirby color options, it's insane to pick just a few. Grape Kirby, Chocolate Kirby and Snow Kirby are other prime options.

Emerald, Cherry, Ivory and Citrus may be stretching it though.

Just go here ( http://wikirby.com/wiki/Spray_Paint ) and see what I mean.
dude I 100% amazing mirror. to this day it's the only game I've ever 100% completed. I KNOW the colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom