• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Which 2 Stages would you like to see added as Counterpicks.(top 2 win)

• Brinstar

Votes: 61 24.3%
  • Corneria

Votes: 74 29.5%
  • Poke' Floats

Votes: 59 23.5%
  • Mute City

Votes: 57 22.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

S.P.I.C. TOM

Smash Ace
LOL **** **** tom. i hope he comes so i can step on his face when he is completely unaware.
I really don't know who you are but if you step on my face you will get teabagged by my gigantic nut sack.

You are offically the weirdest person I have heard of.

Matt you should ask me before you make assumtions *****

kiwiii

Smash Lord
I really don't know who you are but if you step on my face you will get teabagged by my gigantic nut sack.

how can you forget about stepping on a random asian girl's face who's crippled and drugged up with caffeine pills and painkillers? -_- you're heartless.

dazwa, we're ready >:[ !!! biatch.

nus, it's cool haha i don't even know if i'll be attending, but hopefully i will

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Bradley international airport would indeed be the closest airport chillin.

As for housing, count on having it for saturday and sunday, for friday night im sure most people could find housing from players. I myself should be able to house some people friday night. And of course OOS'ers from a good distance would have priority.

Ill talk to DNA about getting housing at the venue for friday night, but if we do that, we may have to remove housing for sunday night.. which could potentially be more benefitial for most people? maybe?

kiwiii

Smash Lord
Bradley international airport would indeed be the closest airport chillin.

As for housing, count on having it for saturday and sunday, for friday night im sure most people could find housing from players. I myself should be able to house some people friday night. And of course OOS'ers from a good distance would have priority.

Ill talk to DNA about getting housing at the venue for friday night, but if we do that, we may have to remove housing for sunday night.. which could potentially be more benefitial for most people? maybe?
how many would you be able to house, jake? im planning on promoting this to team richmond, which consists of like.. tope, doll, geos, cyrain, nelo, isra, and me. and of course, random md/va'ers.

sunday night housing at the venue is probably more beneficial to the majority, i agree.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
how many would you be able to house, jake? im planning on promoting this to team richmond, which consists of like.. tope, doll, geos, cyrain, nelo, isra, and me. and of course, random md/va'ers.

sunday night housing at the venue is probably more beneficial to the majority, i agree.
That might be do able Janet, specially with geos.. i need to call geos <3.

Id have to talk to my parents

i would assume 6-7 people would be the maximum when it comes down to it though

kiwiii

Smash Lord
That might be do able Janet, specially with geos.. i need to call geos <3.

Id have to talk to my parents

i would assume 6-7 people would be the maximum when it comes down to it though
ow owww ;D jake + DK plushie + team richmond = t3h s3x yeayuhz haha
yea, give geos a call. i'll prob see him sometime later this week.
we'll bring it up to tope haha
good stuff

Elen

Smash Lord
Nus MM ^^

Dazwa MM Infinite time, yoshi's story, captain ditto GOGO.

_V_

Smash Ace
HAHAHA everyone thinks Nus is good...he doesn't even play the game x.x

Team Richmond can stay at my house...maybe in my basement and have a smashfest that Friday night...as long as my house hasn't been sold by then.

And as long as Geos comes.

Elen

Smash Lord
I DO SKLER. But at MM5. And for 5 cents. And we just need to play.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero

haha Sorry.
You're usually my ride to these things so... :p

S.P.I.C. TOM

Smash Ace
how can you forget about stepping on a random asian girl's face who's crippled and drugged up with caffeine pills and painkillers? -_- you're heartless.

dazwa, we're ready >:[ !!! biatch.

nus, it's cool haha i don't even know if i'll be attending, but hopefully i will
I still don't know who you are because your a noob and obviously your a waste of life because you were on the floor for no reason.

Please stop bothering me thank you.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
whoo-hoo, i talked to silent wolf/dj combo and they may be attending this!

edit
LMAO they posted already, nvm

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
luls wow washington o_O good ****.
to answer a previous post janet.
Why all those other fruits and not blueberry ROFL.. my name already has blue in it >___>

anyways.
Janet i can house 7 of you friday night.. maybe 8 or 9, and i can pick you guys up from the airport too.. ill hopefully have black mage with me and his vehicle as well, i still need to talk to him.

Talked to DNA today. Location not only has a grinder place thats supposidly amazing right down the road, but it looks like we will be having vendors there selling hot dogs etc for convenience.

More to come..

remember, book your flights to bradley international airport.

CT'ERS IF YOU CAN HOUSE PEOPLE FOR FRIDAY, AND IF YOU CAN PICK PEOPLE UP FROM AIRPORTS, PM OR AIM ME PLEASE. PREFERABLY PM.

Linguini

Smash Master
Im thinking about attending, whats the attendance expected?
Im looking for he biggest EC tournament before brawl, would this be appropriate for my choice?

shminkledorf

Smash Ace
I'll see what i may be able to do about housing. I know i say this all the time, but if people are coming from WC then we may need more D=

Don't count on it though

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
But like i said, we only need housing for friday night, the other nights people can stay at the school.

and Eric, are you anywhere near a airport >___>?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom