• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Which 2 Stages would you like to see added as Counterpicks.(top 2 win)

• Brinstar

Votes: 61 24.3%
  • Corneria

Votes: 74 29.5%
  • Poke' Floats

Votes: 59 23.5%
  • Mute City

Votes: 57 22.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
I should be going to this.

If people from MA want a ride then get to Worcester somehow (bus/train/parent/whatevs) or somewhere very close and I can bring you.

_milktea

Smash Lord
V let's **** :). You should house me if you can >o>.

Blue-I didn't mean because the venue might be gross, I just need somewhere to shower hahaha XD.

_V_

Smash Ace
Haha yes!! And I definitely will if I can...if I have a house haha >.<

Maybe I can have people up the Friday before...or something, I should only be 30 or so minutes from the venue.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
i may be able to house a few people as well. i cant post ever again :(

what should i name my new account lull . jk. but seriously.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
I know cost and everything hasn't been decided but I wonder if the entry fee will go up just because it will provide housing? I guess it's inevitable for it to rise even though some of us don't plan to stay there. I agree, showers are an absolute necessity to me. T_T

I should go down and get Geos, bring him back up here and team with him. Realistically though, who wants to team? ^^ I'd prefer someone I've never teamed with before, teaming with different people is more fun! I think I might be only going for one of the days. The team day or if they do pools one day and brackets next day, I'll just do pools day.

Banks

Smash Hero
will be there one way or another.

milktea doesn't want to sleep at the venue because if she did, she would awake in the middle of the night to see someone standing over her with a glazed expression. possibly boxman x. not sure, just guessing.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Im going to say building fee is going to be $10 per person total.

but.. cant really say for sure yet, im not sure of what the price were gettin the building for is yet.

Skler

Smash Master
Cat3 was my first non local tourny, so this will be a fitting tourny for me to place high in.

Then again, probably not.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
tehre will be housing at teh venue so i really dont knwo if i can hosue people also, ill have address soon i have to talk to dna

kiwiii

Smash Lord
i'm interested. cataclysm was entertaining, and also my first OOS tournament
i'll push for md/va to go
maybe this year will be better >_> i won't be on crutches this time hopefully lmao!
it's also 3 days after my bday. dunno if that'll help or what with me getting there

bluedeath, make your new name some kind of fruit >_> we have a mango, kiwi, and papaya.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I wonder if I could house people the night before... hmmm.

_V_

Smash Ace
I would guess Bradley International Airport...but I feel like that is pretty far from Winsted...I doubt there are any in MA closer though.

Depending on when I come back and if I still have a house, I may be able to get some people from the airport and provide housing...namely if Geos is with them >.>

kiwiii

Smash Lord
i live 20 min from geos.. and we're in the same crew.
i'll talk to him about it. he loves CT so he'd want to.
i imagine the only issue for him would be financial.
we're all ****ing poor.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
If Geos does come, TEAMS! ****! ****! ****! ****! ****!

I would so house people if my mom wasn't anal, my super clean asian house can't be infected with white people. =(

If the following kids come, this will be my most favorite tournament ever. Rep, V, Geos, Kip. That's pretty much all I care about, if this happens though, my smash life will be complete. I actually think this has happened before, sixesticle? When Geos was here for the summer, V and Kip both were there and I am pretty sure Rep was there for teams at least. ^^ Well, I still need a group picture, though so much sexy in one photo... Somebody make Kip come! PC!!!

kiwiii

Smash Lord
If Geos does come, TEAMS! ****! ****! ****! ****! ****!

I would so house people if my mom wasn't anal, my super clean asian house can't be infected with white people. =(

If the following kids come, this will be my most favorite tournament ever. Rep, V, Geos, Kip. That's pretty much all I care about, if this happens though, my smash life will be complete. I actually think this has happened before, sixesticle? When Geos was here for the summer, V and Kip both were there and I am pretty sure Rep was there for teams at least. ^^ Well, I still need a group picture, though so much sexy in one photo... Somebody make Kip come! PC!!!
i'm korean >_> can i get housing? LMFAO

and i'm also working on kip coming. one step ahead of you, buddy. =)
if he goes, we're teaming. yayuhz team koreaaa <3

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
LOL My house sucks anyways, whoever stayed the weekend would be sleeping in my super hard bed or the floor and I hear it gets cold. My hospitality to you kids will be minimal at best! Ask Aiser. ^^ My mom was like, don't you think he'll need more blankets (I made him sleep in my basement.) I was like, no. Ahahaha.

So anyone wanna drive me, back/forth each day? I am so lazy, though I'll probably end up driving a bunch of kids. I got super lost last time... stupid slight left turns and such. I'd definitely need mallsanta and brookman mapquest again.

If I didn't suck at teams or more specifically suck at teams with milktea and hate her, we could've done a Chinese vs Korean friendly battle. It would've been more epic.

Aesir

Smash Master
LOL My house sucks anyways, whoever stayed the weekend would be sleeping in my super hard bed or the floor and I hear it gets cold. My hospitality to you kids will be minimal at best! Ask Aiser. ^^ My mom was like, don't you think he'll need more blankets (I made him sleep in my basement.) I was like, no. Ahahaha.

So anyone wanna drive me, back/forth each day? I am so lazy, though I'll probably end up driving a bunch of kids. I got super lost last time... stupid slight left turns and such. I'd definitely need mallsanta and brookman mapquest again.

If I didn't suck at teams or more specifically suck at teams with milktea and hate her, we could've done a Chinese vs Korean friendly battle. It would've been more epic.
It was only cold in the morning to be honest I welcome the cold over that noisy bunny omg >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom