• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Play 2 Win] Competitive Community Podcast (SMASH BACKROOM DISCUSSION - EPISODE 12)

RDK

Smash Hero
Wow getting Sirlin on woudl be prety sick.
Mookie said that he was on some crummy Street Fighter podcast that was really bad, so getting him on ours wouldn't be that much of a stretch.

RDK

Smash Hero
*DOUBLE-POST*

Episode 3 is up on Esnips. Check the first post!

The download will be available as soon as Buzz uploads it to the P2W server.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
i love the part at the end. golden.

sum up of the religion talk
RDK:Stupid mormons
Buzz: *awkward silence*

edit: got bored and made a really simple p2w sig.
meh. i need to shrink it by like a halfinch.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
Mr.Wigz (using bros. account)

You got a good podcast, but theres something missing and i cant put my finger on it...

BTW: do you make scripts?

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
no scripts. scripts are good if its one person reading off news, but since its an open discussion its better off sans script.

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
Mookie said that he was on some crummy Street Fighter podcast that was really bad, so getting him on ours wouldn't be that much of a stretch.
I can say with absolute certainty that I didn't say that XD. I think you are confusing me with something someone else said.

SurooshX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SurooshX
LOL, you guys actually mentioned the pic I made. And you gave me a YTMND idea, thanks. I will try to do that. I will be sure to credit.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
You say scrub alot RDK.

I actually don't like it, since it seems you think the word is synonymous to the word casual. Which is isn't. They are two very different things types of people.

Stuff like that is a turn off honestly. Other then that, it was good.

Zwan94

Smash Rookie
Hey is there any chance i could be on the podcast? I have skype and all that great stuff, i just thought it'd be cool to get a spot on there, i'm a competitive player, but haven't done but 1 tourny, i love listening to your podcast and i thought it'd be interesting, let me know, thanks. <3

RDK

Smash Hero
You say scrub alot RDK.

I actually don't like it, since it seems you think the word is synonymous to the word casual. Which is isn't. They are two very different things types of people.

Stuff like that is a turn off honestly. Other then that, it was good.
Sorry if it came off like that--I definetely don't think that all casuals are scrubs. When I say "scrubs", I'm referring to the specific type of casuals, not casuals in general.

RDK

Smash Hero
I can say with absolute certainty that I didn't say that XD. I think you are confusing me with something someone else said.
Hmmm. I could've sworn that was you.

Well anyway, it looks like we might have David Sirlin on the show. We need to schedule some times with him.

Super Drybones

Smash Ace
Actually the color thing refers to risk.
People say that if you play red you look like more of a threat
If you play blue you rarely get attacked
And people tend to make deals with the green people
btw i'm always black white kirby

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Also I hear that none of that necessarily applies to smash ^_^
Nice try though.
Thanks Mr. Alcahol, your support is invaluable!

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
lol why /subscribe? WE WUV YOU ZENJAMIN!!! DONT LEAVE ME >_<
but really, cool to see dylan ariound the boards again

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
oaky i got you. i guess im at the level of online geekiness that i assumed it was like [/subscribe] which would be code for end subscribe. dylan_tnga is the man. he's been banned several times i think for essentially being brutally honest when it comes to scrubs and what not. oh and he had a pretty severe run in with 4 chan not too long ago. got infractions for arguing against them.

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
About 5/6 way through the second podcast right now...
and you guys talk about Strikers WAY too much.

common guys, this is about completive brawl. remember?
;)

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
ok, I just listened to the third one... and i gotta say, as much as I enjoy the podcasts... you guys really need to get more orginized.

Im listening to it now.

and about 1/2 way into it you guys started talking about wraping it up.
and now i an 3/4 of the way into it, and you guys JUST mentioned that Lcanceling was gone... even though that was the title of the podcast... that really should have been the first discussion point.

EDIT:
Ok... WTF? you guys go from talking about pKmon, hobos, and mormons, mit romny, Hilary... Still waiting for you guys to get back on-topic to the Lcanceling that you mentioned for 2 seconds.

currently talking about Transformers...
It is taking all of my will to keep listening to this.

ok. that was worse about the hour long discussion about mario strikers. never again... at least not untill you get those pros you scheduled

RDK

Smash Hero
ok, I just listened to the third one... and i gotta say, as much as I enjoy the podcasts... you guys really need to get more orginized.

Im listening to it now.

and about 1/2 way into it you guys started talking about wraping it up.
and now i an 3/4 of the way into it, and you guys JUST mentioned that Lcanceling was gone... even though that was the title of the podcast... that really should have been the first discussion point.

EDIT:
Ok... WTF? you guys go from talking about pKmon, hobos, and mormons, mit romny, Hilary... Still waiting for you guys to get back on-topic to the Lcanceling that you mentioned for 2 seconds.

currently talking about Transformers...
It is taking all of my will to keep listening to this.

ok. that was worse about the hour long discussion about mario strikers. never again... at least not untill you get those pros you scheduled
Um, maybe you have a short attention span or something. Nobody else had any complaints. We stayed perfectly on topic the whole time through.

Everything AFTER the podcast ending music is just a bonus--that's why it was more casual than the usual structured talk.

P.S: We never talked about Strikers in the third episode, so I have no idea what you're talking about.

Kirby M.D.

Smash Journeyman
As long as this doesn't become a more competitive than thou e-peen waving contest, then I'm all for it.

Top Bottom