• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Play 2 Win] Competitive Community Podcast (SMASH BACKROOM DISCUSSION - EPISODE 12)

RDK

Smash Hero
Last night's session was super-long and really informative. I just have to upload it; it'll probably be done by later today.

RDK

Smash Hero
I'm working on it.

I think it's a site-wide problem because the streaming was working when I first uploaded them; I even checked using different computers.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
Excellent conversation for the MK ban. It truly is a matter of perspective at this point.

While I have no opinion for or against the ban I do look forward to seeing how this turns out.

Edit: Dash Cancel AT!

RDK

Smash Hero
Also, a quick note to everyone: we now have our own server space, so we don't have to continue using eSnips with limited bandwidth.

The new Smash Backroom discussion episode can now be streamed and / or downloaded from the new server so give it a try if you already haven't or if you weren't able to access the stream because of the massive amounts of viewing last night. I'll have the rest of the episodes up there shortly as well.

Thanks everyone!

•Col•

Smash Champion
So how long does it usually take for Umbreon to add you into the Melee Back Room...?

I sent my pm last night, and still nothing. :/

RDK

Smash Hero
The next episode will be possibly this Thursday. Our schedules are a little scrambled because we're trying to rotate between new discussion members and it's a little difficult to get everyone together, especially when people are lazy and fat and don't contribute to society.

Stay tuned!

RDK

Smash Hero
Come on now, guys. We don't want to hurt Wigz's feelings.

Podcast re-scheduled for this Saturday.

ToastMAN

Smash Journeyman
Why am I the target of fat jokes? Secretcode is easily the fattest member. And **** you white people.

Edit: Im husky

RDK

Smash Hero
What is average though?

What is normal?

In any case I think we can all safely say that Kabyk is outside of the bounds of normal social proficiency.

Iliad

Smash Lord
Streaming it, but the stream had finished it's load. Which is why i was kind of surprised by the stutter-stop that interrupted some of the conversations.

Mike2

Smash Ace
I can't listen to any of the old podcasts. I keep getting a 404 page. Sorry if this has been addressed already in the thread, but there are 45 pages of it. lol

Top Bottom