• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Play 2 Win] Competitive Community Podcast (SMASH BACKROOM DISCUSSION - EPISODE 12)

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Isn't the limit ten minutes? if you want i can just throw the podcast againts a blank video and put it on my youtube in parts.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Isn't the limit ten minutes? if you want i can just throw the podcast againts a blank video and put it on my youtube in parts.
Not BLANK video... Have the P2W logo sitting there (and perhaps the names of who is on the show).

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
alright, if you want both of them, it'll be about 6 videos, i'll get working on that for ya. And yes Buzz, I will touch it up to the point of adequacy.

Luigi player

Smash Master
Oh, another podcast :) didn't know it already started. I'll listen to the first part when the loading's done.

It's great to have even more things to look forward to ^^

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
I think it looks pretty slick Mookie, I like the ssb logo, but i think we need the brackets aroudn the play 2 win. I definitely like the ssb logo.

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
Fixed it. Added them brackets. All I gotta do now is add "podcast" and "brought to you by Smash Nexus"

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
I like it Mookie, great work.
And I've been handing out the link to the podcast all week.
We need to get the people's vote on topics lol.

RDK

Smash Hero
So I've gotten more questions for PC Chris, MikeG, and the rest of the crew, but I think we should get more discussion questions from the fans. Remember--if you guys have any ideas, feel free to post them.

Also, the podcast should be up on iTunes sometime in the coming week, so check for that also.

Banned via Administration
im dling this but it sounds cool. ill double post and tell you what i think, not that it matters but hey its a forum.

RDK

Smash Hero
*INTERCEPTS DOBULE-POST*

So anyway, everyone should check out our feed on iTunes, for those of you who use it. It should be up and running!

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
I love Yeahdude getting a goal with his goalie. lol. priceless.

I totally agree with the downloadable content section. Charcters would be too far out there, but stages and patches are fine. One leaker has a statement that after you get all the music, you can start uploading your own music. Doubt it, but if it is true, then it just adds to the idea that you can "upgrade" your Brawl overall.

p2w needs more activity. Some of my posts are still "most recent" from like 3 days ago. lol.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
For any oddballs like lego, i'm hosting the podcasts on my youtube as well, so you can listen via Wii. it jsut has the [p2w] banner in the background. part 2 of ep. 1 should be on tonight or tomorrow after school.

I'll link once part 1 is fully loaded.

Banned via Administration
i like this. id totally join in on a discussion if you guys would like to include me. i think i have alot of insights that i could share but its up to you. im assuming you do this via ventrilo or something and im capable of doing that.

RDK

Smash Hero
i like this. id totally join in on a discussion if you guys would like to include me. i think i have alot of insights that i could share but its up to you. im assuming you do this via ventrilo or something and im capable of doing that.
We use Skype, if you have it. And when are you usually on AIM? We're booked for the next few episodes, but we'd love to have more people on upcoming episodes.

AND THE BRITISH LADY!!!
Lol, she's in the new and improved intro song.

And BTW, the session with PC Chris and Co. is scheduled for tomorrow at 3:00 P.M., so if we're lucky, we'll have it edited and blogged by that night.

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
I'll post this on the P2W site as well, but it looks like I'll be free this Saturday. I've got my headset back and all that as well. I'll probably get skype tonight and get that tweaked to whatever settings we will need.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
still jsut the first one up. i've got the audio all broken up for the 5 pieces of ep. 2, but the youtube uploading client is being a ho. i'll put some time in tonight and i'll get AT LEAST 3/5 parts up tongiht.

I wonder if del just looked at the old p2w and couldnt do anything because it was disabled and just gave up lol

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
Well, we would have had at least a teaser today with a discussion with a large portion of DA, but there were a few technical problems. We'll reschedule it though. If I can get in touch with Buzz we can do a quick mini-cast or something tonight. The current big issue is the lack of l-canceling in the latest demo.

RDK

Smash Hero
We might have Youko on from SMYN, if he ever responds to Wolfy's PM.

Also, I contacted David Sirlin to do a session with us after we finish the episode with MikeG and Wes. Wes was having some mic problems, so we had to cut it short.

Top Bottom