• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

pick yur poison | ovah

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
JaytheUnseen why would you think that JeXs hard defense of him would make him town. If anything that is more scum indicative based on the lengths he was portraying to save him. As you said yourself, we are only aware of our own alignments. I thought Ran was town, but I definitely would not go to the extent of pushing my lynch over his. I think JeXs was fully aware that Ran and I would not allow that (or scummates) and used his defense as a gambit for this very situation.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
If Joey deviated, then we are ****ed regardless. I think JeXs #1712 says it all though.
The way JeXs was willing to risk attracting votes to himself to save Ran even when he was already under suspicions though, far too risky a move for mafia I think

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
JaytheUnseen why would you think that JeXs hard defense of him would make him town. If anything that is more scum indicative based on the lengths he was portraying to save him. As you said yourself, we are only aware of our own alignments. I thought Ran was town, but I definitely would not go to the extent of pushing my lynch over his. I think JeXs was fully aware that Ran and I would not allow that (or scummates) and used his defense as a gambit for this very situation.
I guess it's possible yeah
Still I'm leaning town on him

JeXs

Smash Champion
I forgot Seal was in this game. Last scum after Zen/WATT is between Seal/Rosalina/Alakaslam, have to wait for mason claim to be sure. Aren't we glad we didn't pick vengeful? We'd have lost immediately.

JeXs

Smash Champion
I have already stated why I pushed for my lynch over Ran's.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
For the Town points. Not even I was that confident on Ran. And even if I was, I wouldn't trust his ability to win the game over me.

JeXs

Smash Champion
And even if I was, I wouldn't trust his ability to win the game over me.
I wasn't even basing my actions off of that though. I stated I lost interest in the game and wouldn't have time to be all that active soon. Exams + Chinese New Year coming up.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Two things happened with the jam, either scum forgot or they wanted people to look bad on his town flip.

Possible even picking someone else and not caring if he flipped town.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I wasn't even basing my actions off of that though. I stated I lost interest in the game and wouldn't have time to be all that active soon. Exams + Chinese New Year coming up.
Yet here you are. How could you even argue that thing about buddying Ran and having weak reasoning on Gheb. This is 100% opportunity. You buddied Ran to a level beyond me, where as I was consistently asking for his perspectives and participation. You tunneled Gheb to oblivion despite contradictions to your meta. I only came to push Gheb after he was proving to be relentlessly anti-town.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Yet here you are. How could you even argue that thing about buddying Ran and having weak reasoning on Gheb. This is 100% opportunity. You buddied Ran to a level beyond me, where as I was consistently asking for his perspectives and participation. You tunneled Gheb to oblivion despite contradictions to your meta. I only came to push Gheb after he was proving to be relentlessly anti-town.
1. I never buddied Ran.
2. I never tunneled Gheb, unless you count sitting a vote on him without doing anything tunneling.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
btw I'm pretty sure Joey had a town read on me, I'll have to look back to make sure. JeXs was his number one target though out the whole day.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
But that was such a huge risk though. We already were willing to lynch him. That would be very dangerous to pull in that case.
It is a huge risk and it clearly payed off. But if you consider that he had two buddies and Ran and I to come to his defense, this probably wasn't going to happen.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
The only reason I see why scum would not Jan Ran is to make those defending him look good, and of all those on the pro-ran camp, JeXs comes out on top.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Swag.

Vote: JaytheUnseen

For tomorrow I want everyone to keep in mind how Jay tried to push things off of JeXs today. The no Jan thing was clearly what they were banking on to get the heat off of him.

Top Bottom