• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

pick yur poison | ovah

RosalinaSGS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2062-9707-3637
Nevertheless, that would be a completely unacceptable risk. You would have generated untold confusion, if you actually were PR. Plus, how exactly did you snag Jay? He would have cracked under pretty much any sort of pressure. This gambit's payoff and risk are completely out of proportion.

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
Nevertheless, that would be a completely unacceptable risk. You would have generated untold confusion, if you actually were PR. Plus, how exactly did you snag Jay? He would have cracked under pretty much any sort of pressure. This gambit's payoff and risk are completely out of proportion.
Because he reaction was garbage. Not flailing around trying to make sense of it and prove himself innocent,he jumped straight at the "you're lying and thats that "shenanigan. Dietz can tell you more about that but hes the play for tomorrow becaude you just dun ****ed up

RosalinaSGS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2062-9707-3637
His reaction is shifty, but the risk you took was completely and utterly excessive. Any sort of reasonable question would have achieved the same thing. You would have risked the legitimacy of your PR, and not have achieved anything normal questioning wouldn't have. It's an irresponsible risk for any townie, and is an action I believe only a mafia would take.

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
Its lylo on d2.
Someone needed to do something to get something rolling. That something happened to be this. Fwiw you're actually implying you believe what we did and ergo lending credit to it,which only mafia would be able to do here because theyd know that mason wouldnt actually be in the setup. Also a normal question wouldnt have gotten to bad cc attempt you just made

RosalinaSGS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2062-9707-3637
fwiw? I'm analysing the reasons for your claim from your perspective, and a proof by contradiction demands I first assume what you're saying is true. Then, I can prove that your actions would not have been the actions of a townie, even from your perspective, thus meaning you're definitely mafia. And it's not lylo, it's mylo.

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
For what its worth
Amd theres actually little risk because i know theres no other prs left on towns side. I aint afraid of being lynched here. You're operating on the assumption id play it reserved here. That aint my style

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
Lack of answer for someone who has to be convinced I'm wrong from your own point of view
If you really were the mason, youd know i was lying because maven n joey flipped prs and you'd be the last town pr

Fact you even tried to say I'd diminish my pr by doing this is pri funky too.

RosalinaSGS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2062-9707-3637
The problem is, I'm trying to find a flaw in your logic but have yet to find one. Honestly, I'm actually kind of impressed. As such, considering the lack of many particularly meaningful posts from you, I don't actually have anything against you. The most I can say is that I know I am mason, and therefore you must be mafia. It's basically my word against yours.

And about the diminishing, I didn't fully analyse the situation. I realised you would have to reveal you were doc, but didn't realise this actually isn't very significant without any other town PRs. I must admit, very well played. However, I KNOW, for a fact, that you are mafia, and I am not about to screw this game over just because of you.

Currently, we are essentially at an impasse, and we can't really solve it ourselves without outside input.

RosalinaSGS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2062-9707-3637
Or you merely planned it all out. Just because there isn't a flaw in your argument doesn't necessarily make it true. Far from it.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Alright if anyone is going to believe this bag of horse vomit coming from WATT, get outta here.

This is my first game as town and what I'm learning is that town has nothing to hide, except their PR. They should be as open as possible.
A good townie should be able to make a case on who they think is scum and get them lynched from that, not lie about their PR and then switch their claim to another PR when they are CC-ed.
That's non-sense, and is clearly scum. It's attempting to rush this crucial part of the game where a mislynch will lose us the game before some users even posted.

If you seriously believe WATT is town ask yourself this-would you be willing to follow a townie who used absolutely TERRIBLE tactics from a town perspective?

If you look at his past play in d1 it's something like this:

1:He takes advantage of my poor quality early game posts to put a vote on me without giving much reason, jumping on a wagon or hoping to start one.
2:When we're close to the deadline and the heat's on Ran,who does he choose to vote?Ran
3:Whole game he has never voted against the majority,when people asked him what he thought of JeXs,guess what?He went with the majority and said "He's off".

WATT if you are doc then you have zero PR proof on me, so tell me why I am scum.
Zen you too.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
On a side note hats off to you JeXs.
You were right again.
The worst night scenario possible happened.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Thing about Watt's play is that it didn't look scum on d1 alone but when we go back and look at it after this claiming nonsense it looks quite shifty.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Though I'm basing my current read not off of those, but because Zen is confirmed scum to me. I'm just looking at interactions between Zen/you/rosalina and Zen/WATT.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I do think Zen looks scum as well, I was thinking that despite having no interactions between them, they actually played together.
You had Zen sitting on a flawed read of me while giving weak defenses of Ran to look good ( I don't recall them being very valid )
Seems game is playing right into scums hands from the start, they targeted me for my inexperience I presume.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I do think Zen looks scum as well, I was thinking that despite having no interactions between them, they actually played together.
You had Zen sitting on a flawed read of me while giving weak defenses of Ran to look good ( I don't recall them being very valid )
Seems game is playing right into scums hands from the start, they targeted me for my inexperience I presume.
No interactions between them as in between Zen & WATT

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Wait, I claim mason. Last night I masoned Gheb, but was roleblocked. This was due primarily to my read of him, and also his 'inactivity' (He was online, sometimes, but just didn't post much). I was reasonably confident he was innocent, and his experience with set-ups means he could use the secondary mason most efficiently, or tell me how to use it if he died. It would have been nice if he could have helped us more, or, if necessary, relay things through me. As such, I believed going for Gheb would definitely help us more than any other mason.

VOTE: Wots All This Then?
Well well well.

What do we have here.

Sigh, now I gotta think who I trust more.

Seal

Smash Journeyman
So we really ****ed up. Luckily the janitor didn't do anything or we'd really be clueless. It's pretty much a guess between Rosa/Wott and I have no idea who to choose.

If it even still matters I'm a VT.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I don't know how anyone is buying the WATT claim nonsense.
At least Rosa picked a claim and stuck with it.And gave more constructive posts than WATT all game even if they were fewer.

Alakaslam

Smash Ace
No.I've never played mafia before Gheb's Mini.

Who is this SickLucker from Team Liquid?
Sicklucker is a fairly new player who always looks really scummy and I have vowed to Plynch him everywhere for it. He doesn't try to be townie until he rolls scum or has an opportunity to bus or something.

I am thinking, however, that you are simply more like sqrtofneg1, who looks very scummy early all the time and then suddenly shows a little spark of townieness that shows the truth.

In light of you changing my read, Ross's claim, and the cc by wott, I actually must eat my words.

##Vote: Wot's all this then?

Top Bottom