• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

pick yur poison | ovah

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion

Yeah Dietz here and I give no ****s about dancing today even if Orbo disagrees.

We're Mason, visited Jay last night, and I don't see no QT or message we were roleblocked.

Vote: JayTheUnseen

This night phase still sucked *** though.
No dancing?If you are saying there isn't much merit for waiting ( outside of Rosa and Slam posting )
I agree.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Nvm, read the role pm in the op. If no one else claims a PR, Jay is scum.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Nice play WATT I'll give you that. Legit looked like you scum read Ran and then you come in on all the conflict between Zen and JeXs and fake claim a role to make me look even more xcum than I already did.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I can't quote it, but Page 7 #275
He's right, in that quote Zenny gives a list of people's role lists. WATT did not say Masonizer.

Here I was thinking you were scum with WATT setting up conflict on as many fronts as possible and helping pile suspicion on me.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
o wait looking back on it, I just quoted their intro post. They never actually agreed to the hypo-poison. It's possible they were just trying to throw scum off their track.

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
o wait looking back on it, I just quoted their intro post. They never actually agreed to the hypo-poison. It's possible they were just trying to throw scum off their track.
Aye, you decided what we "claimed" and we saw zero reason to refute it. That hypo-stuff never really seemed like a good idea in a game with only 3 PRs.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Smashboards has been aggressively redirecting me to ads such that it is unplayable

I can't read anything literally. Takes three tries to post this.
Can you PM me information about the ads redirecting you, this is a legit issue we are trying to fix and any information we can get on it would help a lt.

RosalinaSGS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2062-9707-3637
Wait, I claim mason. Last night I masoned Gheb, but was roleblocked. This was due primarily to my read of him, and also his 'inactivity' (He was online, sometimes, but just didn't post much). I was reasonably confident he was innocent, and his experience with set-ups means he could use the secondary mason most efficiently, or tell me how to use it if he died. It would have been nice if he could have helped us more, or, if necessary, relay things through me. As such, I believed going for Gheb would definitely help us more than any other mason.

VOTE: Wots All This Then?

RosalinaSGS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2062-9707-3637
I was leaning town read based off his actions in D0, which were very towny, especially his refusal to accept janitor. However, his refusal to post was really anti-town, but it wasn't particularly mafia-like. As such, I didn't believe my mason would be cancelled, and it would almost guarantee a greater contribution on his part, especially with two mouthpieces and Ranmaru's lynch.

RosalinaSGS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2062-9707-3637
WoTT's trying to cc my mason claim.

@WoTT Yeah right, since that would totally work. Lynch all liars

RosalinaSGS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2062-9707-3637
Whilst I'm willing to admit Jay is looking rather shifty, you're the shiftiest. Gambits almost never work out well for town, especially such a chancy one.

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
Whilst I'm willing to admit Jay is looking rather shifty, you're the shiftiest. Gambits almost never work out well for town, especially such a chancy one.
Mostgambits dont work because town ****s it up

However dietz played this one perfectly. Snagged jay like we wanted and you coming in woth that claim jist gave me icing to lick off the spoon.

Top Bottom