• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

pick yur poison | ovah

JeXs

Smash Champion
Okay I've thought about things a bit (and I played videogames)

@ JeXs JeXs Gheb push is simply disgusting. Not only is the reasoning behind it horrid in general (angry Gheb? Really?), but it also doesn't line up meta-wise. Trying to say that Gheb cooperates as town over scum is BS. Gheb always plays with a "be aggressive but cooperate with people that will get me closer to winning or can help me reach my goals" mentality, and it's obvious in any game I recall being in with him. The first one that comes to mind is swag mafia where he was scum and cooperated with slots like Ryker in order to get closer to his goal. If there was anyone he felt he could get something from in this game, he'd probably be working with them. The fact that he started out this game cooperating in order to get what he wanted with his Godfather role shows this. This read alone is probably one of the most BS reads I've seen.

Outside of his Gheb push, he has a scum read on Maven, which hasn't been pushed aside from when he attempted to reflect my pressure from himself onto Maven. I do not like that JeXs did this either. While Maven's crappy meta read on JeXs was questionable, the fact that Maven's vote is elsewhere shows that JeXs is more of a weaker read or gut read than anything else for him. Him trying to compare himself to Maven in order to get my thoughts off of him is disgusting. Outside of his really bad push and his not-really-a push, he hasn't done **** D1. I don't have an opinion of his D0 play because it was just spouting for Janitor and that's null. JeXs can die.

My vote is staying on JeXs.
ok

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Oh I forgot about Alakaslam. He's done literally nothing useful and I'd put him with the inactives honestly.

2. It's dumb for you to policy lynch him just for not understanding him. If you don't, then simply ask someone else for a translation (like me). Or ask him what something means. At least he is posting and active, better than those that have yet to post or at least let the game stall like Gheb. I'm sure you can understand since you are voting Gheb for this. Regardless if you disagree, I won't stand for a policy lynch on him. We'll lose if we just look towards policy lynching because we possibly have roles that cause extra deaths to flip. I'll refrain from posting anymore regarding this as it's just going into what I think should be right theory wise rather than just game play. Regardless he's a town read and I won't let a policy happen to him.
What? How in the hell are you town reading Alakaslam when literally all he has done is follow you and made it obvious that he was joking + one post with questions that could potentially have no point from him? Your latest town read thoughts on him was that he wasn't following town meta, and that's a load of bull**** read-wise. He's literally done nothing useful in this game.

It's not that we don't understand him, it's that he's not doing anything worthwhile. He's sitting on reads without any reasoning behind them aside from following you.

How is anyone not null-reading this slot?

Also, he's not better than Gheb. At least Gheb has put some type of reason behind his read on you that isn't "I'm following kawaiileader69chan because he's supersugoitown nyaa ~swoon~ <3 <3".

Alakaslam

Smash Ace
Jexys, talk to me Jaytheunseen here. Tell me your thoughts on him, and not just a read. I'm interested in hearing what you have to say.

Jaytheunseen, your concern is that I have been giving you too much attention. Yet I feel I have been talking to and addressing more people than you. In fact, before even asking you a question, I posted a case on Gheb and reasoning for a scum read on Joey. Being unsure and looking at both sides of the coin are two different aspects btw. So please actually respond to my #804. Like each quote I responded to in it. Please. Don't just ignore it. This is what Alakaslam is talking about.
WHAT WHAT WHAT HOW DIID YOU DO THAT

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
[color="#FF3609"blah/color]

if you put the ] and [ in, it looks like this:

[color="#FF3609"]blah[/color]

Alakaslam

Smash Ace
What do you mean nothing useful

I help you with PoE

Ranmaru is town. Do you not see him? Perhaps I need to speak more in the way of Candid.

What gives you reservations regarding Ranmaru?

JeXs

Smash Champion
I honestly can't recall much of your play,I need to reread it
dont even have to reread. his scum read of me is literally "he has a different meta of gheb! his reads are different from mine! he must be scum!" lmao

JeXs

Smash Champion
I'm (mostly) agreeing with Joey, but I'm still voting Gheb until he actually responds.

also

dear lord at least pretend to try
i dont have to try when
dont even have to reread. his scum read of me is literally "he has a different meta of gheb! his reads are different from mine! he must be scum!" lmao

Maven89

Smash Master
then u must not be reading his post
Outside of his Gheb push, he has a scum read on Maven, which hasn't been pushed aside from when he attempted to reflect my pressure from himself onto Maven. I do not like that JeXs did this either. While Maven's crappy meta read on JeXs was questionable, the fact that Maven's vote is elsewhere shows that JeXs is more of a weaker read or gut read than anything else for him. Him trying to compare himself to Maven in order to get my thoughts off of him is disgusting. Outside of his really bad push and his not-really-a push, he hasn't done **** D1. I don't have an opinion of his D0 play because it was just spouting for Janitor and that's null. JeXs can die.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
What I've learned from this page so far is that Alakaslam is ****ing hilarious.

Also, if you think it's just a difference of opinions, then you either didn't read my points fully, or you're simply poorly summarizing my points, which lines up with the mindset of a player that would deflect pressure from himself towards one of his scum reads via comparison.

Jay, who are you town reading, and do you have any secondary scum reads to Ranmaru?

Alakaslam

Smash Ace
Unfortunately, I eventually try too hard and deflate.

But when I quit trying again it comes upon me

Meh

anyway, Srs just pick one. THink on your role PM while you do so though.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Were there specific colors or literally any color?

If any color, pink wolf.

If realistic color, dark brown wolf.

JeXs

Smash Champion
really the only thing i havent mentioned is you saying i tried to deflect pressure off of myself to maven. now thats bull****, i asked you that because you liked his post about that which implied that you agreed with him which is why i asked what i did

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
What I've learned from this page so far is that Alakaslam is ****ing hilarious.

Also, if you think it's just a difference of opinions, then you either didn't read my points fully, or you're simply poorly summarizing my points, which lines up with the mindset of a player that would deflect pressure from himself towards one of his scum reads via comparison.

Jay, who are you town reading, and do you have any secondary scum reads to Ranmaru?
Read up on JeXs,yeah isn't looking town for sure.Not a hard scum read but he is basically posting weak,rude responses to pressure.Though I'm not sure about his main read myself( Gheb )
I don't have reason to think Gheb is town nor scum atm.same with Maven,I'm neutral on him.

So to answer your question,not really aside from Jexs.Though Alakalsam isn't looking town very much either,please stop posting non-sense and blindly following Ranmaru

Alakaslam

Smash Ace
Read up on JeXs,yeah isn't looking town for sure.Not a hard scum read but he is basically posting weak,rude responses to pressure.Though I'm not sure about his main read myself( Gheb )
I don't have reason to think Gheb is town nor scum atm.same with Maven,I'm neutral on him.

So to answer your question,not really aside from Jexs.Though Alakalsam isn't looking town very much either,please stop posting non-sense and blindly following Ranmaru
sson you jsut pissitude that I vote you.

And, Ranmaru is voting Gheb because he is pushing you and I am voting you because I am sheeping Ranmaru.

Top Bottom