• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

pick yur poison | ovah

Alakaslam

Smash Ace
think of my role and think of an animal?

Deer?

I'm feeling more and more lost lmao.

Also, alright JeXs.

This is a quote I pulled from a game where Gheb is... you know... actually scum. This is not the only post like this.

He was stubborn in this game (especially D2 when Laundry admitted that he was scum and he was going to go ham on Gheb). He also cooperated with people (and even me shockingly). Not just me, but also Ryker and Xonar.

You're pushing him for null things and trying to imply that they're part of his meta, and you're using that as your sole reasoning for pushing him. Even if these things are part of his scum meta, you're using this as reasoning alone in order to push him, and when I tried to show that it was crappy reasoning, your defense is that it's simply a difference of opinion.

Instead of actually showing why you think that this is part of his meta, you're simply shutting down the only actual argument against you with "it's a difference of opinion", and that within itself is disgusting. Add in the fact that your scum reads are A) poorly defined with meta that is not backed up in the slightest (Gheb) or B) are not defined at all (Maven) and you have a scummy player.

Please get lynched.
Except he is town.

See J there is really no harm in me outing you, people still think you are scum.

I can act with impunity, since I have no credibility. It is similar to ignorance, an ignoble bliss.

JeXs

Smash Champion
oh and also my scum read of gheb isnt "he got mad lol"

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Wait.

You think it is anti-town content then? And how am I more likely to be town than he is if I am spamming the thread and not making sense and saying a bunch of nothing? Isn't that by definition fluff? Which, by most guides, is a scum trait?

You think what he is doing, is coming more from a scum mindset that what I am doing?
I don't think your content is 1rst lynch priority because it is complete non-sense,where as Ran actually is making sense ( albeit in a scum manner )

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Heaven forbid Alakaslam has a PR as a townie,especially vig.
He'll shoot us all.
He literally sounds insane.At this point I wish he'd just be removed from the game without affecting things too much ( aka modkill )
Though I know that won't happen

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
@ Xivii Xivii I'm neutral to most of what Zen has said. His defense towards Ranmaru was really disgusting, and I can't see why anyone would think that after both Zen himself and Ranmaru were both saying "STAYING IN THIS PHASE IS GOOD FOR SCUM!" that scumRan wouldn't run into Day 1 just as easily if not easier than townRan. You're literally asking for scum to push into Day 1 in order to get two people off of their back temporarily. That mindset is gross. Like I said, though, I'm neutral to almost everything Zen has said outside of this.
Oh nevermind I get. I think you're assuming a retro town read? My read is based off his play today not yesterday. My post was addressing Mave's thought that scum Ran was trying to rush through that phase due to boredom. What I'm saying is that I think scum Ran would be bored in this phase just as much as Day 0, but what I've seen from him so far is actively questioning and making pushes, not boredom.
Let me know if this clears up what you're saying, otherwise I really don't know what you're saying at all.

Alakaslam

Smash Ace
By the way.

The deer might be VT, could also be a goon.

Deer is an odd choice. Do you have a low opinion of your mafia skills, or a mediocre one, or a high opinion?

Others can answer that ofcourse

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Is it possible to report someone for derailing a mafia game?
....I wish.
I'll put up with it for now until there is more scum proof for Slam because no matter how annoying he is if he is town it's extra numbers on our side

Maven89

Smash Master
Alakaslam for the love of god stop ruining the game with ******** spam. You want to do the spirit animal avenue, go for it, but there is no reason for you to make this game **** and impossible to read because you think it's funny

Alakaslam

Smash Ace
Is it possible to report someone for derailing a mafia game?
....I wish.
I'll put up with it for now until there is more scum proof for Slam because no matter how annoying he is if he is town it's extra numbers on our side
people say this all the time.

I would ask marsh, oftentimes there ARE actual rules about spam, and if you ask him he will probably ask me to shut up.

JeXs

Smash Champion
I see 4 people viewing the thread, two being open about it totaling 6, and the open two are the only two posting.

for srs ppl.
we fear none
check us out
we dont lurk
you who lurk
fear us instead

Alakaslam

Smash Ace
Alakaslam for the love of god stop ruining the game with ******** spam. You want to do the spirit animal avenue, go for it, but there is no reason for you to make this game **** and impossible to read because you think it's funny
this is how I get when nobody works with me

Possibly the reason

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Let me know if this clears up what you're saying, otherwise I really don't know what you're saying at all.
Oh sweet you're good bruh. Sorry I missed that.

Deer is an odd choice. Do you have a low opinion of your mafia skills, or a mediocre one, or a high opinion?
I don't answer these types of questions anymore. Sorry.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Going off for the night.I give Alakaslam 30 posts of spam.Hope he dosen't disappoint

Maven89

Smash Master
I'm out for the night. Alakaslam please stop, I don't know if you realize it but you're making the game itself hard to play or read and are just going to make it more likely that people fall behind because they now have to read 9 pages just to get the eight or so posts of any value because you're posting lion king videos. I honestly don't know how I'm going to bring myself to go read through that crap to find posts.

You asked me something about if I'm a wolf or a coyote and then the color? if not ask again. I'm a White Wolf

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
good job pulling quotes from a game i wasnt in. please take a look at games i was actually in. sleepover for gheb scum, dc and ryker mafia for gheb town. thanks!
wtf @ you giving me two games to look through where he's in a hydra. Why are you forming meta reads based on how he plays in a hydra?

In the scum game, there are multiple examples of that slot cooperating with people in the town, both from Frozen Flame and Gheb. Here is one.

I haven't gotten a chance to speak with @#HBC | FrozeηFlame yet. He seems to be inactive so I'll respond to the most important stuff now before I read up on the recent posts in detail later today.

@#HBC | Ryker

I have no objections with lynching J and I'm sure frozen would fully endorse such course of action. Consider me on the wagon in spirit until I get to read the last few pages. I wanna see if there's a chance to convince people that lynching Bardull's the right way to go first. I guess you're gonna have to talk with me if you want to know about our stances, at least until frozen shows up again.

@#HBC | Leviathan

Where have I been trying to 'set you up' as 'my scummate'?!? Because I have openly voiced you as a null read? I guess I'm also setting up Kantrip, dabuz, Jexs, Gova and Werekill as my 'scummates' then for reading them all as null so far? Are you really sure that point of yours holds any merit?
I don't really care if you like my support for lynches of Bardull and J lol. I've caught so many scumbags in my time of playing here since early 2009, whether you agree with my scumreads or not is literally of no concern to me unless I need your vote to make **** happen - and that's a scenario we're far away from right now.
This is a Gheb post.

I'll give you Ryker mafia. He wasn't nearly as stubborn as he usually is in that game for some reason (probably because he had to work with a bunch of role claims. Ryker mafia had a lot of weird role stuff going for it iIrc).

wtf at you mentioning a game where he was shot N0.

So you're just making a ****ty meta read basically is what I'm getting out of this.

Like, you did no research into this at all. You're basing his town meta off of one game you played with him that was way more focused on role claims (most of what I saw in my search was him talking about his governor role and other roles as well), while his scum meta is based off of him playing in a hydra.

Kantplay mafia is a good example of Gheb play. With posts such as:

I feel no need to answer this question.

:059:
@Xatres

Wanna get lynched toDay?

ATTENTION @#HBC | Red Ryu :

TRY TRYING!!!

Not feeling the Chaco push at all. Changing one's mind is scummy now? That's awful. If one tunnels he's scummy for tunneling, if somebody doesn't put his reads out in the open he's scummy for keeping open his options and if somebody realizes that he's wrong on something then he's scummy for backing off too quickly. Apparently you're already scummy as soon as you fail to do everything perfectly. Awful. Learn how to actually hunt scum and read intention @#HBC | Rake. and @Sokr

Everything that Chaco has pointed out about Cass seems plausible and genuine. The only thing that looks wrong was the conclusion that Cass is scummy. That is not the case in my book. There's nothing, absolutely nothing wrong with Chaco backing off. He had seen something about Cassa's play that he felt was off, nudged and pressured him to get responses and realized that his read was wrong and that Cass isn't scummy so I assume that he'll move on to vote somebody else now. That's how you play mafia and find scum. Both Chaco and Cass are fine.

Leaves me wondering how much dumb and how much scum is packaged in Rake's and Sokr's push.

Vote Sokr

Honestly, that feels almost too obvious to be true. But I guess it's not a bad plan to lynch either Rake or Sokr toDay. Or Xatres. Or Dark Horse.

(^^^ in response to a Chaco post)[/spoiler]

What you're assuming is scum Gheb is null for Gheb because that's simply how he is when there isn't a **** ton of role bs in his face.

With how he played the scum game you were in with him, however, I still don't see why you're scum reading him via meta alone. I looked through his posts, and his slot definitely cooperated with town in that game.

The fact that you're trying to push a meta read on Gheb as your strongest scum read (the other one you haven't discussed in the slightest aside from deflecting pressure) when your scum meta is from a game where he was in a hydra is still disgusting.

JeXs

Smash Champion
wtf at you mentioning a game where he was shot N0.
what??? why u pretending frozen even played DC? why u pretending gheb wasnt playing solo for the majority of the 2nd half of sleepover?? pls look @ gheb responding to leviathan, his response to ryker was pandering to the murderbush slot.

JeXs

Smash Champion
oh cool you even twisted my read on gheb into an "entirely meta read"

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
what??? why u pretending frozen even played DC? why u pretending gheb wasnt playing solo for the majority of the 2nd half of sleepover?? pls look @ gheb responding to leviathan, his response to ryker was pandering to the murderbush slot.
OH THERE IS A SECOND DC

I hold my statement.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Because there is a first half of sleepover where your meta doesn't line up (which would also be the phase of the game that we're currently in).

Also, he was cooperating with murderbush in that post. That is not the only post where he cooperates with people in the game.

wat are u even talking about
Gheb ran inglorious ******* in a DC vs something fire and lightning mafia and got shot N0 or something like that.

Also, you're right, I incorrectly stated that your read on Gheb is an all meta read. That was a misunderstanding on my part.

Okay. I think I see where you stand on Gheb now.

Hrm. I need to rethink this.

Unvote

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
and then I looked at DC and see nothing but Gheb being aggressive as hell at the start of the game.

I have no idea why you're using meta in your read at all. This is why I asked if you were, because this makes no sense.

JeXs

Smash Champion
i dont remember gheb being aggressive at all during DC though. he was clearly cooperating with town and was a major reason the town won

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Okay.

Yeah I'm re-reading tomorrow. I'd like thoughts from Ryu and WATT and other people because I'm confused now. >_>

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Alakaslam, keep doing what you're doing. Of course, slow down to let those who have yet to comment, post, but don't let anyone stop you from posting and contributing to the game when others refuse to (gheb). I like it when you and Jexys post because it keeps the game fresh for me. Otherwise it'll get boring and no one ever posts.

Jaytheunseen, keep your modkill and report posts to yourself or save it for end game.

The same as I stated 3 posts ago.

What do you think of JeXs? Also I agree with your assessment of Slam.
Good. I still retain my scumread on Joey. I'm going to re-read in a bit and hope for others to comment. I'll go over my thoughts from the point he said he felt better about me, later though.

At the moment he's null to me. I am not convinced by joey's sudden push on Jexys, I need to see more of his pushes down the road (meaning votes, because he is more of a gut player to me) to see if he's scum that doesn't want to bus. I looked at the one game where he was scum and noticed he tried really hard to push Seal instead of his buddy. He was never able to convince you though in the end. I have no problems with him though and see others as priority. Swag on the agreement. Just pressuring him and such never worked for me as you know from our last game together.

Talk to me about Maven. I have seen him scumread you in the same game that Jexys was scum, for some trivial stuff as well. So I expected it (joey!), but what do you think of his play here since you have interacted with him more than I have seen. I just see that he's pretty wrong here and I just don't like his thought process, since it's pretty much synced with Joey's. (Though I notice it's mostly Joey agreeing with Maven a ton) I do agree with Maven that it's possibly us disagreeing with each other, but would like to know your point of view.

Top Bottom