• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

pick yur poison | ovah

JeXs

Smash Champion
Point me to where I said you were scum,I only commented on your wish to not have vengeful
that was more in confusion of what your post meant, i was referring to others who have called me scum (gheb,alakaslam)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Jexs wanted to not have vengeful a lot though,thinking it feels like the weakest of the 3 as maf can't control it.
Wots didn't post much 2nd half.
What was the point in posting this then? Also can you answer my questions please.

§tarshy

Steel|marshy
gheb (2) - ranmaru jexs
ranmaru (2) - gheb joey

not voting (8) - maven wott red ruy rosalina jaytheunseen alakaslam seal zenny

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I did respond properly. Now please answer.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Oh. Because I want to hear your explanation right now. I am currently voting Gheb right now, and want to know why you townread him. Also interested in you bringing up Jex and Wott after backing down on your push on me and zen. So please answer.

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
also ppl been throwing around my name as a scum read but i have seen literally 0 reasoning, seems very odd imo
Saying he looks obvtown to me isnt very conclusive
That's what I am saying

The defense omgus

I so read ranmaru as good that the ppl wanting him out I see as scummy

You do not lynch ranmaru day 1.

Wanting to do so I see as scummy.
The irony here considering rans past on this site lol

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Vote: JaytheUnseen

Only player who I have a significant scum read on. Ignored most of my posts Day 0, playing in an image centered, defense-by-offense manner (Ex: #711) and his recent responses to JeXs of seeing guilt where it isn't (#715, #720). I can completely understand browsing over the mechanic talk, but he wasn't doing that, he was browsing over my posts, along with any other Jan-support posts specifically. This was the case even when I asked him to read and give his thoughts on specific posts. As Ran said, he would simply pick and choose posts that supported what he was already pushing, and making excuses for not voting or even looking at the other side. This became really apparent at the end of the day.

Also scum leaning Joey. His Ran push and shadowing Gheb appear fraudulent to me.

@ JayTheUnseen JayTheUnseen @RosalinaSGS We kinda just got into things, but please do introduce yourselves. Was Laundry/Gheb's game your first game? If not, how much mafia exp. do you have? Also Jay are you familiar with the term "Bad Wolf"? :upsidedown:

It is anti-town for you not to answer. It is pro-scum to stay in this phase any longer, because they can simply not do anything and avoid being pressured, since there is no way to vote or lynch now. You not giving out any content also prevents others and myself from reading you. The only way to read a player who banks on his defense is to pressure him. What is your response to that? Will you still hold on to your reads?

Vote: Jan

@ Xivii Xivii @Maven: You both have played with a Town Seal. Is this indicative of his past town play?
Yes, I'd consider it null. He has a background of a bout 15 or so games on another site which seems to have a whole different mafia paradigm (the one where most things are done through outside comms).

Ranmaru/Red Ryu scum team?
What made you draw this connection at the time?

If you guys follow Gheb and maven the game is lost btw
What made you say this?

@ Xivii Xivii where's your head at with the ranmaru/gheb stuff
I have a town lean on both. More so, Ran. He does get bored as mafia, but I don't think he'd be anymore excited to play D1 than he would D0.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Why? And how would that make us lose the game?
i think gheb's aggression and anger was extremely fake, maven is kind of gut. following scum would of course make us lose the game

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
i think gheb's aggression and anger was extremely fake, maven is kind of gut. following scum would of course make us lose the game
I see. I thought you were saying follow them on choosing Veng not the game. What do you make of Maven switching over to Jan as well as his lasts few posts at the end of D0?

JeXs

Smash Champion
i think its null, he could have done it as either alignment

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
@RosalinaSGS: Opinion on recent events? Who is suspicious to you?
@Seal: Opinion on recent events? Who is suspicious to you?
@ Maven89 Maven89 : Opinion on recent events? Who is suspicious to you?
@ Wots All This Then? Wots All This Then? : Who's scum? Lay down a vote?
@ Alakaslam Alakaslam : Vote Gheb with me? Thoughts on Jaytheunseen?
@Red Ryu: Opinion on Gheb/Joey/Jaytheunseen?

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
@RosalinaSGS: Opinion on recent events? Who is suspicious to you?
@Seal: Opinion on recent events? Who is suspicious to you?
@ Maven89 Maven89 : Opinion on recent events? Who is suspicious to you?
@ Wots All This Then? Wots All This Then? : Who's scum? Lay down a vote?
@ Alakaslam Alakaslam : Vote Gheb with me? Thoughts on Jaytheunseen?
@Red Ryu: Opinion on Gheb/Joey/Jaytheunseen?
Jay(?)getting all mad flippy at the end of d0 kinda susp but zens arguing felt off to me for sone reason. Sorta like he was kinda bull****ting us a bit to get what he wanted out there but thats more null of him then anything else.

I'll vote when i want to

Maven89

Smash Master
What made you draw this connection at the time?
Red Ryu's ignoring Gheb's posts, which is something we already discussed, and Ranmaru's whole play day 0. There wasn't any real connection between the two other then finding them both scummy

I like Zenny more then Gheb. I like Gheb more then Ranmaru

I'm not a fan of Jex this game. HIs posts and anger in day zero stuck me scummy, nor do I like at all his constant insistence that any vig we have needs to shoot every night when that's clearly the whole reason we would have been given one. He gets angry as mafia. Nor am I enjoying Alakaslam coasting through with nothing but vague semi-joke posts defending Ranmaru because he's "awesome" and adding nothing else.

While I like Gheb, he did just sort of vanish and barely even attempted to push at Ranmaru, which isn't boding well with me, then just vanished. Honestly I'm waiting to see what Gheb is going to do, if he's going to make a large post and double down on Ranmaru or swap to something else. I expected this post to happen by now so I was just sort of waiting.

Maven89

Smash Master
Oh, to clarify it wasn't because he didn't do a large push on Ranmaru that I was uncomfortable, it was that his push itself was really lazy and then just stopped

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I feel better about Ranmaru after his last response to me. Not going to bother replying since he said he wasn't going to discuss it further.

JeXs what makes Gheb's aggression in this game different than literally any other Gheb game ever?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Yeah that doesn't change my question in the slightest.

You said his aggression was fake. I don't see how it's different from any other game that Gheb has played in that would make you see it as fake.

JeXs

Smash Champion
he came in suddenly extremely angry and aggressive when there was no need for such levels of aggression and anger

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
@ Maven89 Maven89 : Red ryu and Alakaslam are town. Red Ryu came in posting with a strong belief on why we shouldn't have a Janitor. This reminds me of his play in Fire Emblem: Awakening, where he was strongly against me pushing Dabuz scum to the point that he put his teeth on me. Also felt he understood my perspective, and even stated that he disliked what I was doing yet could see that I was impatient. Alakaslam is town because his game here is the total opposite to Death Note Mafia. There he wasn't as active, and was sheeping others for no reason. He was also fine with trying to paint doubt onto me and Kuz whenever he got the chance, but here he has a firm read on me and has no malicious intent. Maven, were you not in Death Note Mafia?

How does Gheb's slowness in replying affect your read on him? What do you think of his responses to me?

@ Dooms Dooms : Glad you can see my pov wrt to your earlier push on me. What do you think of the case on Jaytheunseen brought by Zen? How confident are you of Jexys being scum? Does he deserve the chopping block more than Jaytheunseen? Also, who else is scum?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
he came in suddenly extremely angry and aggressive when there was no need for such levels of aggression and anger
Have you ever played a game with Gheb?

How is this different than any other game that Gheb has been in. What makes this anger fake? Are you saying this based on this game specifically and not his meta or are you including his meta? I don't understand how you come to this conclusion nor do I understand how you can use this as reasoning to push his slot.

@ Dooms Dooms : Glad you can see my pov wrt to your earlier push on me. What do you think of the case on Jaytheunseen brought by Zen? How confident are you of Jexys being scum? Does he deserve the chopping block more than Jaytheunseen? Also, who else is scum?
My confidence in JeXs scum depends on how he responds to me.

Jaytheunseen is someone I need to re-read. I don't remember his early game posts outside of making excuses not to vote one way or the other for whatever reason (I don't understand why not voting for a specific role would be scummy though), but I agree that I don't like his current play. I may or may not want him dead more than JeXs depending on how JeXs responds to me.

Other scum reads will come later (mostly because I don't have my thoughts sorted out yet).

@ Alakaslam Alakaslam why was I a "maybe", and you need to give reasoning for your read on JeXs.

@ Xivii Xivii "He does get bored as mafia, but I don't think he'd be anymore excited to play D1 than he would D0." needs to be defined more. I don't understand why you would think like this and check him out as a town read when both you and him were pushing a "scum benefit from discussion in this phase a lot" meaning that him wanting to stay in that phase would be suspicious.

JeXs

Smash Champion
meta makes my reasoning stronger, gheb as town is more than willing to cooperate with town, while he as scum gets angry and tries to force things his way.

how about you, joey? you dont find maven's reasoning for not liking me being equally terrible?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
meta makes my reasoning stronger, gheb as town is more than willing to cooperate with town, while he as scum gets angry and tries to force things his way.
What? Can someone confirm this for me? I don't remember this from Gheb at all (unless you're someone like Laundry or Ramses, but no one in this game is a Laundry or Ramses).

how about you, joey? you dont find maven's reasoning for not liking me being equally terrible?
I want to see Maven respond to Ranmaru before I add too much there.

Maven89

Smash Master
@ Maven89 Maven89 :Red Ryu came in posting with a strong belief on why we shouldn't have a Janitor. This reminds me of his play in Fire Emblem: Awakening, where he was strongly against me pushing Dabuz scum to the point that he put his teeth on me.
So..because he's pushing something now, and has pushed something before as town, you're willing to say he's town? that's really your argument?

Alakaslam is town because his game here is the total opposite to Death Note Mafia. There he wasn't as active, and was sheeping others for no reason. He was also fine with trying to paint doubt onto me and Kuz whenever he got the chance, but here he has a firm read on me and has no malicious intent.
This is just as poor

you're really calling two people town off of that?

How does Gheb's slowness in replying affect your read on him? What do you think of his responses to me?
I already answered that

Maven89

Smash Master
also ranmaru you liked the posts where i answered your gheb question and it was literally (literally) an hour and 20 minutes ago

Top Bottom