• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Mamachu is wrong! (dont hurt me =p) All hair colours have the potential to be awesome.....just dont go bright lime green :|
To be fair, I thought he was talking about his own hair..... not some video game character's. It was tl;dr, so I skimmed.

In fact, I still dunno what he's talking about, lol, but green hair is never cute. :glare:

edit: ummmmmmmmmm how did that word not get ceonsord? 0_o
It doesn't get censored when it's attached to another word.

Otherwise stuff like assume or assassinate would get censored. :p

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
Aw yeah skippin everything to answer leaf's question.

Leaf, my premium expired at the beginning of this month. Not gonna bother buying more since if I don't get a job in two weeks I wont be needing it anyway.

Roller

Smash Legend
K Prime said:
Dear Roller,

You have received a 1 point infraction at Smash World Forums for Censor Dodging. If you have six or more infraction points, you will no longer be able to post at Smash World Forums until some of your points expire.

For a full explanation of the rules and a detailed list of infractions, please review the Global Rules.

Original Post:
[post]11983890[/post]

Or ***cream.
If you have a question about this infraction, please contact the moderator who issued it. If that does not resolve the issue, visit Forum Support.

Remember that, unless specified otherwise, all infractions expire.

All the best,
the Smash World Forums staff
OMGOMGOMG Prime gave me an infraction! =D

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Must be a fad. I've had three people show me their infractions in the past two days. @.@

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
THE CORE OF THE WAL-MART PARKING LOT HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!

I have won. It is time for me to move on to my next mission...

-LEAF changed jobs!
-LEAF lost the summon Cart-man!
-LEAF has increased Income

Last day in the parking lot. It was an amazing final battle. But it's finally over.
I even got my dramatic ending I wanted.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Congrats, Leaf! If you ever make it to president of the company, I expect some changes. >=(

Bad *** sure as hell used to be censored.
Azua found this out in the DR :U
(hmm) That's weird. I swear I remember having to manually censor it before, but maybe that was another *** word.

Roller

Smash Legend
=D

Yaaaaay!

Global Rules[/URL].

Original Post:
[post]11986277[/post]

EDIT: Nope, QAL doesn't seem to cause forced getup. Although I've noticed something odd when you jab a character that's down when they're too low to percent lock. I think there might be a way to jab once and cause them to get up (instead of standing instantly), setting them up for a regrab. Will investigate in the morning.
I lost.

10chars
If you have a question about this warning, please contact the moderator who issued it.

All the best,
the Smash World Forums staff

Kenrawr

Smash Master
he's never really consistent with those "minor spam" infractions. watch, someone will post another 10char soon and walk off safe n sound ;p

Kenrawr

Smash Master
pfft. forget bein psychic

how about actually askin people in the past ;3

altho it was so long ago that i forget who it was. maybe he changed his evil pick n choose ways by now. he was just a rookie back then after all.

Edit: I can't find my old charmander avatar

meeeeeeerry christmas forever!

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
Bad *** was not censored, then it got censored, and then got back to being uncensored.

Also, @ infraction talk. My one "infraction" ever was from KayLo! although I deserved it lol >_>

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
I didn't know you were fond of that little chinchilla Mamachu :p

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
I use paint tool sai, though often I scan in my pencil drawings to cg!
(for example the one of the pikachu being carried by drifloon)

Top Bottom