• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Seani

Smash Apprentice
lulz
clowns will take over the world
and they'll destroy us all to make it happen
DESTROY US ALL!
DESTROY US ALL!
DESTROY US ALL!
DESTROY US ALL!
DESTROY US ALL!
I'll take the chicken...
DESTROY US ALL!
DESTROY US ALL!
DESTROY US ALL!
DESTROY US ALL!
XDD

eh...
the ads arn't too bad to deal with,
I really don't mind them...

it's just odd seeing the same ad pop up every time I refresh the page >_>
please change fontcolour. My eyes are hurting :'<

EDIT: Also, coulrophobia is nothing to joke about :3 My friend has it and I scarred him for life once visiting him early in the morning as a clown.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
i was super happy when i saw the latias. the 4 female trainers was awesome tho cuz it made N look so pimp lol. the winter dawn was actually the one asian guys gf, and i was hanging with him a lot of the time cuz he was all stoked i was N haha. i also got glomped by an *** ton of girls, so it was fun

edit: LOOOOOOOOOOL ****in roller with KP avy. stop being so pimp its too good

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
AAAAAHHH DAMN IT! I just saw the commercial for Re: Coded and now I HAVE to get it.
KHKHKHKHKHKHKH HYPE!

Nice pics FZ.
We need moar conversation topics. The inactivity around here combined with my need to post has caused me to either be useful or go post in my own region thread...*shivers*

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I know how you feel, Leaf. :( Can't afford it atm, and I reaaaally don't wanna give in and hack it. Looks so good tho.

heroes tonight if tag stops bs'ing

HotWings

Smash Ace
Alright me and my brother are argueing about something kinda stupid and need you all to tell us what you think about it.

Well the thing is.. i get bored pretty easy and i just cant find it in myself to play brawl all day (well in all my free time lol) so i was looking at online games that i dont have to download and i was looking at darkorbit for awhile but it gets pretty hard to play without paying so ima just play runescape (please dont say anything mean about me doing this xD)

Anyways, sorry to get off topic there, well i was just about to create my character and i instantly went to female and my brother was like... why are you making a female. I said, if im going to be playing any game for a good amount of time i would much rather be looking at a fine girl than just some guy lol. So he still thinks its stupid that im making a female when im a male in rl.

What do yal think about this?

HotWings

Smash Ace
Well the thing is that i dont really act like a girl, i tell everyone im a guy, but its just more fun being a female. I mean yeah sometimes i just wanna have fun and trick people into thinking im a girl but i dont take it to the extreme like talking dirty to guys lol.

So like yal dont think im weird do you.

Oh and i would like for yal to help me with my hairstyle. I want something mad sexy.

The ones i have picked out right now are listed below but you can alwaysgive me more options if you think you know one that would look better. Oh and would you also help me pick out an outfit that would look mad cute? (OMG im starting to sound like a girl and start useing faces like this ^_^ and look at this color , whats happening to me!!!)

(Now i dont really like all of these but im just listing all of the hairstyles they have)

Flip
High Ponytail
Top Knot
Pinned Bun
Asymmetric fringe
Ponytail spiked
Two buns and fringe
Bun and fringe
Princess
Side-part long
Short hair with fringe
Fringe
Alice Band
Pinned up
Pixie
Headband
Curtains
Layered
Page boy
Half up, half down
Close-cropped
Short
Bald (i didnt think i had to add this one but i did anyways lol)
Dreadlocks
Long
Bun
Straight
Long Hair with fringe
Long braids
French twist
Layered Flip
Earmuffs
Pigtails with fringe
Side ponytail

Alright there is all of the hairstyles so if you would please help me pick one then that would be great.

HotWings

Smash Ace
Yeah... just forget what i said about runescape. I was just now watching some videos and... RS has 0 skill involved, you just sit in your room for hours and hours and hours for what.. useless exp.

Im the type of guy that likes games where it all matters about skill, little to no luck involved and there can be levels in the game but i prefer there not to be.

(i guess im just a big smash fan lol)

Sorry to waste your time on nothing, well im off to find a game that fits me (i dont think there is a game out there that fits me besides melee and brawl but i will keep looking)

HotWings

Smash Ace
Yeah i know what you mean. I mean i wouldnt really mind playing RS but.. i dont see any point in it. Just a time killer i guess lol.

Not saying i am going to play RS but if i were to what hairstyle should i pick? Oh and what color? Im thinking black but alot of people like the blue, green, pink type look, what do you like. Oh and ofc if i ever did play i would have to look like a hooker, how else am i going to play that game and have fun xD

HotWings

Smash Ace
Don't dye your hair green. You'll look like you have moss growing out your head.

I was rolling when i read that xD

So its between pink, blue, black or w/e other colr yal think would look sexy.

Edit- I just thought of the best look! Red hair, white shirt and blue skirt. Not sure what color shoes because im not a female in rl so my fashion skills are like -1 lol.

Oh and yal still havent said what (hairstyle i should have lol) just pick one from my list that you think is mad cute.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
I had that super saiyan swagger
Those pics make it seem as if you had a blast :3 Good work capturing that latias! Also....Issac!!!!!

NEW SKINS?!?
....must be premium only ;-;
Fan you still had prem when they were introduced.......how did you miss them?

long post in which the only thing I payed attention to was...
If you do play you must get a PAGE BOY HAIRCUT. man those are awesome.

Don't dye your hair green. You'll look like you have moss growing out your head.
Mamachu is wrong! (dont hurt me =p) All hair colours have the potential to be awesome.....just dont go bright lime green :|

Hours later edit

We need to make a trip! PIKAS ASSEMBLE !

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Well, if you look at all the pedestrians walking around, they're all asians.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
omg i wana take a pic of me as N near the ferris wheel since thats where he has some bad *** dialouge and is kinda known for

edit: ummmmmmmmmm how did that word not get ceonsord? 0_o

Top Bottom