• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Tournament Results (UPDATE! 2/16/12)

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
If you aren't switching to a HARD counter, have faith in your main.
That's a double standard if you're talking about your 100% expectation for results relevancy bro.

I personally believe that Pikachu hard counters Snake and prefer to fight him with the sparkrat. Does that now warrant that I not be allowed to submit results for this character?

gantrain05

Smash Master
all peach all the time, but only if i don't sleep before the tourney, i have to be at least 24 hours no sleep to play peach at peak performance, otherwise if im awake and alert i'll go fox or DK lol. don't ask me why, it just works out best that way.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
That's a double standard if you're talking about your 100% expectation for results relevancy bro.

I personally believe that Pikachu hard counters Snake and prefer to fight him with the sparkrat. Does that now warrant that I not be allowed to submit results for this character?
I'm not even bringing results into this. I'm just saying there should be no reason to switch to another character unless you really enjoy playing the opponent with that specific character or it's really in your character's favor.

I think of it this way: the more time you spend with other characters the less time you will be creasing out the faults in the matchups you have trouble with or the playstyle of your main as a whole.

If you don't know the game inside and out, be open to experimentation.
Sure, I'll experiment new things in the matchup with my main.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I'm not even bringing results into this. I'm just saying there should be no reason to switch to another character unless you really enjoy playing the opponent with that specific character or it's really in your character's favor.

I think of it this way: the more time you spend with other characters the less time you will be creasing out the faults in the matchups you have trouble with or the playstyle of your main as a whole.
That's just it, I enjoy playing the Snake matchup with Pikachu, it's extremely fun and I do find it in his favor by a considerable margin.

Believe me, I've been through that Snake matchup a thousand and one times with her. Against Infern, Nope, Candy, Ally once, whooped on Raz's Snake a bit at Pound <3, etc. I've worked on everything I possibly could in her respective matchup with him, it's just an absolute chore and I hate getting outlasted by him. Pikachu easily turns his camping game against him, makes recovering high dangerous for him, edgeguards him like a champ, and has a solid chaingrab that adds additional ground pressure for him to worry about if he messes up. I've also practiced the Snake matchup countless times with the sparkrat, so I'll just stick with that method for him.

Peach is for everything else.

Zwarm

Smash Hero

Sure, I'll experiment new things in the matchup with my main.
I use ROB for IC's, Diddy, Olimar, Pikachu, Marth, sometimes Snake, and sometimes Lucario, depeding on how I'm feeling. I know Peach is good against IC's too, but I'm more comfortable using ROB in the MU, same reasoning for Diddy, Olimar, and Pika. ROB does better against Marth, Snake, and Lucario, imo. I've never been able to beat Marth with Peach in a set, and I just like ROB's longer range for it.

Nicole

Smash Champion
you all already know i 100% peach.

of course it would defeat my purpose of playing this game if i didnt 100% her, so i wouldnt switch for any character. its probably fine to report results if you use her 70% of the time or more though, imo.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I just stay with Peach all the way. If I must switch I always have Kirby and Mr. Game & Watch as a backup but I prefer to stick with my main otherwise using anyone else will be out of thrill.

:phone:

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
9th outta like 48 i think

ima post a complete result when they get uploaded.

in pools almost lost to phoenix's sonic but he sd'd. i used fox/snake/peach on nismo (MK) and Panda (falco/snake). beat mikehaze usin' pch. beat a new guy named smoke w/ my gdubz/fox.

in bracket i beat cpu's ddd w/ my pch (2 stocked rounds 1 and 3) and my fox lost last hit to his wario on bf round 2.

beat vato's mk. lost last hit on sv as peach, won last hit on halberd as fox, won last hit as peach on sv.

did well vs tyrant but got 0-2'd. last stock mid percent and a jv 2 stock i think. he did some slick slick baiting and rly ******** juggles. nexus is gonna upload the 2nd half of game 2.

lost to falln's kirby last hit last game. i won last hit game 1 as peach. game 2 i was snake on ps1. i had like 40-50 percent on him. i nade drop and buffer nair. he omnigay'd me. i didn't know kirby had one, i forgot lol. then i lost as pch last hit on bf. soooo dumb my snake was gonna do the job for me, i just knew it xD

oh well fun tourney and i'm improvin'. i just wanna prepare for genesis and a possible CoT5 trip.

now to go back to not going to tourneys for a while lol.

edit: OH, and I got to meet Ankoku. We had the most obnoxious food run w/ Panda and Phoenix. Good times XD

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I heard about you in a xat chat about beating MikeHaze and was proud to see a peach do that.

Good stuff. ^^

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
I've decided to allow allisbrawl wifi playoff's to be a part of this thread. I feel that they work just as hard as offline if not more. So if anyone is in it please post your results. The playoffs only please and thank you.

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
I know the entire Smash community goes ballistic whenever the word "wifi" is used (and I'm sure no one ever takes me seriously as a Peach player, just because I can't go offline because of school, parents, etc), but here's what I've been doing for the past month:

2nd of 60 :: Allisbrawl Winter Playoffs :: Wifi :: Month of April, 2011

http://allisbrawl.com/brackets/bracket10317.gif
^^brackets (should update soon) (I'm lorD timeouT btw)

The first 4 matches were pretty easy (all 4 used MK at least once, so... yeah)
Then I played @||y... I 2-0'd him (timed his snake out, then destroyed his mk at delfino)
Then I lost to @DHD (It was 3-1, but only because I got lucky at Japes. I have no clue what to do against diddy lol, especially those fairs)
In Loser's Finals, I 3-1'd @lly (lost to snake, beat snake, beat snake, beat MK)
Then lost 3-1 to @DHD again in Grand Finals... I did much better, but he's just too smart

Overall, it was pretty fun. I win $100 from this, which is pretty nice. I gotta learn that diddy matchup (but I have MK down definitely, and Snake is getting easier)

Here's GF: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gm24jLkOEQc

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
I know the entire Smash community goes ballistic whenever the word "wifi" is used (and I'm sure no one ever takes me seriously as a Peach player, just because I can't go offline because of school, parents, etc), but here's what I've been doing for the past month:

2nd of 60 :: Allisbrawl Winter Playoffs :: Wifi :: Month of April, 2011

http://allisbrawl.com/brackets/bracket10317.gif
^^brackets (should update soon) (I'm lorD timeouT btw)

The first 4 matches were pretty easy (all 4 used MK at least once, so... yeah)
Then I played @||y... I 2-0'd him (timed his snake out, then destroyed his mk at delfino)
Then I lost to @DHD (It was 3-1, but only because I got lucky at Japes. I have no clue what to do against diddy lol, especially those fairs)
In Loser's Finals, I 3-1'd @lly (lost to snake, beat snake, beat snake, beat MK)
Then lost 3-1 to @DHD again in Grand Finals... I did much better, but he's just too smart

Overall, it was pretty fun. I win $100 from this, which is pretty nice. I gotta learn that diddy matchup (but I have MK down definitely, and Snake is getting easier)

Here's GF: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gm24jLkOEQc
Dang bro, ur Peach be on Teeeeeeennn! lol--nice job

Two-Ell

Smash Master
I was too tired to say when I saw it, but amzing job llod. I love how well you can manage on AiB. I would love to watch videos of your games with Ally if they're recorded. If they aren't, I'd be happy to record them for you if you have the replays. I normally don't do wifi matches, but I really want to watch those if possible.

:rosalina:

Nicole

Smash Champion
nice job 2link! did you record any of your matches?

llod you MUST go to offline tourneys.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
I'm a bit ashamed of myself. I didn't really save much of anything T.T

I have two games with M2k and a game with Kismet.(friendlies)

I can put those up later.

:rosalina:

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Great job Raz, LLOD, and 2link!!

Keep it up!!

LLOD, hurry up and grow up faster!!! Go compete offline for Christ's sake!!!

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Great job, DTP!!

Any vids??

That's awesome you beat Karaudo!! He got 33rd out of 139 at WHOBO 3.

What do you think of the :sonic: matchup??

Top Bottom