• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach is incredibly underrated

Sky`

Smash Lord
If that is the case, what is the point of use learning these match ups for, for that, lets just all stop using peach against high tiers. every time we see one, screw it, whip out our high tiers too. Sorry but I don't feeling like playing chicken for every high tier I run into, or else there be no point in learning them if you won't even try to win with them as Peach. waste of time then. The the reason I go only Peach in tournies.

And the hell with Falcon and Yoshi, this is about Peach here. Different characters, which Peach is better than.
And here's where morality is called into question.

See, if you want to win a tournament, You can main peach, but you need a Sub to breeze you through those bad matchups.

Trust me, I'll never go a sub against a MK.
but I'm totally going Falco or Zamus against a DK.
Or a GaW.

You gotta ask yourself.

Are you going to tournaments to see how high you can place, and just have fun?

Or do you want that, with prize money?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
You seem to live in this Anime world in which if you "Set your mind to things, Ni-chan, you can do whatever you want to do, no matter the odds." And then the Main anime character trains up in a Montage, and does something everybody thought was impossible, and proves everybody wrong, which ends the conflict, only to arise another, and he does the same thing, and then it repeats with some minor twists. XD
I lol'd. Too good.

*Continues to watch*

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I could careless for money. it makes people aggrogant, rude and stupid in smash. and this game people have big egos cause they were nothing in melee and got good at brawl. this game is not worth playing for money to me. Cause for that I have to rely on doing stupid crap which is not fun.

Which that said. When Play in tournies I go for the win If I have a chance to get it. Even against M2K I stay Peach. Any high tier, I could care less who the heck the player is, I am not switching. beating high tiers with Peach at high levels is not impossible, and can be done. Just cause I could care less about money and don't play to win, does not mean I won't give it all I got to get it. i will be striving for first place. You and the rest can take this post as how you see after I say this paragraph:

I am not gonna coward down to a point I have to switch to a high tier and cheap/w/e. I main Peach for a reason. And I will not have a character or how a dumb game is played tell me how to play. I refuse too. If I was a character like maybe falcon and such, yea I have no choice there. it is a must. But with Peach? sorry but no, I don't have to or want too. I choose how to have fun in this game. but be controlled by cheap tatices and broken crap/characters. the hell with that.

I speak this and last 2 east coast regionals I did bad. it's my fault I saw and realized why I lost. same with other people. Matches I lost, I had the chance of winning when I was doing fine. the excuse for me losing is not the character I played or even Peach. it was me for letting **** get to me and not playing smarter. thats my problem in this game. Same in melee. until I deal with that personal problem of mine, this will keep happening to me at tournies. dispite all that, what I say I will keep on saying cause it is the straight truth.

None of Peach's match ups are domination. They are quite doable. you have to learn all your match ups in and out, know your character in and out. Play er really well, and have a brain/mindgames and lots of it cause Peach is mostly a mindgame character.

Thats how I see it and what I go on by.

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
I actually didn't take this stance because of edrees. He's the one who made me investigate it though lol. I think to be considered one of the best, peach would require a ton more tech skill than I see being used by peaches, even edrees. He plays a mostly baiting style, and I think with the hovering and quick aerials peach could be played much more offensively and then pretty much avoid most hits by instantly shielding. Just my opinion.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Peach needs to be played defensively. since she can't kill, you going all out, you will be abusing your moves more that you need to kill with. But there are a few match ups where you have to be aggressive. Useing Peach aggressivly is really risky. She does early and can be punished for it badly.

This is why I play here defensive more than anything. I am balanced at both aggressive and defensive game. I'll be aggressive when I have too be or depending on how one plays/ But defensive is how I mostly go about it.

- Can read one better
- Abuse your habits
- Bait you
- Have time to react to what one will do if they wanna play all fast and aggressive.
- Crazy spacing game.

To me this is the best option to go as Peach. Noe have to agree nor am I making people agree. But from what I seen, this is how I have to go on about it to do well and stand a chance. As far as I made it in tournies as Peach, if I played mostly aggressive, I would have not placed so well, or even win my first tournament a few months ago.

Sky`

Smash Lord
I could careless for money. it makes people aggrogant, rude and stupid in smash. and this game people have big egos cause they were nothing in melee and got good at brawl. this game is not worth playing for money to me. Cause for that I have to rely on doing stupid crap which is not fun.

Which that said. When Play in tournies I go for the win If I have a chance to get it. Even against M2K I stay Peach. Any high tier, I could care less who the heck the player is, I am not switching. beating high tiers with Peach at high levels is not impossible, and can be done. Just cause I could care less about money and don't play to win, does not mean I won't give it all I got to get it. i will be striving for first place. You and the rest can take this post as how you see after I say this paragraph:

I am not gonna coward down to a point I have to switch to a high tier and cheap/w/e. I main Peach for a reason. And I will not have a character or how a dumb game is played tell me how to play. I refuse too. If I was a character like maybe falcon and such, yea I have no choice there. it is a must. But with Peach? sorry but no, I don't have to or want too. I choose how to have fun in this game. but be controlled by cheap tatices and broken crap/characters. the hell with that.

I speak this and last 2 east coast regionals I did bad. it's my fault I saw and realized why I lost. same with other people. Matches I lost, I had the chance of winning when I was doing fine. the excuse for me losing is not the character I played or even Peach. it was me for letting **** get to me and not playing smarter. thats my problem in this game. Same in melee. until I deal with that personal problem of mine, this will keep happening to me at tournies. dispite all that, what I say I will keep on saying cause it is the straight truth.

None of Peach's match ups are domination. They are quite doable. you have to learn all your match ups in and out, know your character in and out. Play er really well, and have a brain/mindgames and lots of it cause Peach is mostly a mindgame character.

Thats how I see it and what I go on by.
@ Fiction. Oh yeah, you moved up on the tier list. You're no longer Sub-Par-Plus.
You're 'Alright.'
Congrats. XD You've come along way since, Mediocre. ahaha.

@Dark Peach: And this is where we differ. You see, I play this game, to have fun, but winning to me is fun. Ask anybody I know in person, I'm a fun person to be around, and greed never made me do things that I wouldn't normally do. I'd like to consider myself as one of the last honest smashers Alive. But it's because I know how to play the game, (In terms of what needs to be done to win,) that gives me a leg up here. I personally love the character Falco in all the Star Fox games, it gives me a chance to play him now.

Yeah, Peach has no **** matchups, this I agree. But it's the intellect and experience of the high level smashers that are going to capitalize on those 40:60 matchups, and it is those same people who are going to exploit your character and defeat you. That's what it comes down to. So you use the same techniques and the experience you have, and invest it in a character that can Help your Peach out when you get scraped by a character that's familiar with Peach, or a character that's impossible to beat on a certain stage, or something like that. (EX. If somebody counter picks Japes on me, and goes like, DK or Marth. I'm gonna be like, LOL CP FALCO GG. XD. That's pretty much an Auto win, where as if I had stayed peach, it would have been stressful, and difficult. Not impossible, but still.) I am in no way discrediting peach. I love dat hoe. But honestly, living in the real world makes you admit that she can't do it alone. =/

Because to me, the culture of smash splits. I choose to take the route that makes all of this time and effort worth while. And beyond the tangible prize of Money, there's also that feeling of self satisfaction.

I want it.

And that's where we differ.

You play to have fun.

I play competitively.

You play to place as high as peach can take you.

I play. To Win. And I intend to.

BentoBox

Smash Master
MARTH.

That being said, switching characters has nothing to do with cowardness. Choosing to main one character and only using said characters in tournaments just makes you one-dimensional. When Azen ranked with Peach, people then thought "ok, so it IS doable" but in the end, he just got there because he is who he is. Tournaments aren't won by the best characters, but by the best PLAYERS. So at this point, you are left with two options: Get as good as Azen or pick up a secondary to deal with her worst match-ups. You don't even have to go top tier to cover your bases: ZSS supposedly does the job just fine. It just happens that most people choose to go for the first option simply because it feels more rewarding (me included). But is it realistic?

@Sky: wut, Peach does well against DK :[

Sky`

Smash Lord
MARTH.

That being said, switching characters has nothing to do with cowardness. Choosing to main one character and only using said characters in tournaments just makes you one-dimensional. When Azen ranked with Peach, people then thought "ok, so it IS doable" but in the end, he just got there because he is who he is. Tournaments aren't won by the best characters, but by the best PLAYERS. So at this point, you are left with two options: Get as good as Azen or pick up a secondary to deal with her worst match-ups. You don't even have to go top tier to cover your bases: ZSS supposedly does the job just fine. It just happens that most people choose to go for the first option simply because it feels more rewarding (me included). But is it realistic?

@Sky: wut, Peach does well against DK :[
But who's to say that it's unhonorable picking up a Sub? Fiction (Wario) and DEHF (Falco) Both beat DSF in tournament.

It would feel very rewarding, no matter the character, to beat DSF like that. You know?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Wait wait wait. I don;'t only play this game for fun. i play competitive as well. or esle I not waste my money going to other states to play. As I said before, to me, this game is not worth playing for money if I am forced to play a certain way. Like if I am being controlled. I could care less for money. But don;'t mean I won't fight for it with everything that I got.

Your lil example on Japes. See, that is you, you choose to play cheap to win. Sorry but I don't wanna win by being cheap, it's not fun to me, even for money. I have to do something like that to win? To me, there is no skill in that and its just bleh. But what is more epic is when you do stuff like that to people and they end up winning still. that shows the player was smart and very skillful. That is more win then doing broken/cheap crap and winning for it.

One can play how they like. as people are greedy for money and will do w/e for it. One reason I could care less for money. But don't mean people have to stoop that low and play follow the leader to win if they wanna win. Hard work pays off. People who don't wanna work so hard to win, do the stuff that you said you would do on japes. And anther reasons like that fool Vidjo quit Peach ( yea I insulted him, idc, he wants to talk behind my back when i showed him respect? thus I lose respect for you) quit Peach. "she is too hard. can't kill, need my Dsmash, fawk this, lets play simple characters like meta and G&W" Personally makes me sick.

I stand by what I say.

TheOgbot

Smash Journeyman
Wait wait wait. I don;'t only play this game for fun. i play competitive as well. or esle I not waste my money going to other states to play. As I said before, to me, this game is not worth playing for money if I am forced to play a certain way. Like if I am being controlled. I could care less for money. But don;'t mean I won't fight for it with everything that I got.

Your lil example on Japes. See, that is you, you choose to play cheap to win. Sorry but I don't wanna win by being cheap, it's not fun to me, even for money. I have to do something like that to win? To me, there is no skill in that and its just bleh. But what is more epic is when you do stuff like that to people and they end up winning still. that shows the player was smart and very skillful. That is more win then doing broken/cheap crap and winning for it.

One can play how they like. as people are greedy for money and will do w/e for it. One reason I could care less for money. But don't mean people have to stoop that low and play follow the leader to win if they wanna win. Hard work pays off. People who don't wanna work so hard to win, do the stuff that you said you would do on japes. And anther reasons like that fool Vidjo quit Peach ( yea I insulted him, idc, he wants to talk behind my back when i showed him respect? thus I lose respect for you) quit Peach. "she is too hard. can't kill, need my Dsmash, fawk this, lets play simple characters like meta and G&W" Personally makes me sick.

I stand by what I say.
I used to have that same exact mindset, but I realized that thinking that way only gave me a self-righteous image. Sky' 's Japes example wasn't used just to gain a retort as to how cheap it is. He wanted to say that sometimes you have to play smart if you want to get further. Sure you can try to take out a DK or Marth at Japes with Peach, but why not utilize the tools that you have right in front of you to make it a little easier on yourself?

Oh and the whole Vidjo flame there, not cool.

Coming from a Melee Peach main, she's so much different from Melee, I can't even use her properly anymore.

Sky`

Smash Lord
Forced to play a certain way? Tell that to Fiction who won a grand playing... Normally. Or Larry who won a regional playing... Just like anybody else would. Not campy or anything. Just... amazingly.

Playing Cheap to win? You... played Melee... right? The art of counterpicking pretty much Defines every game. I'm not going to spend like 10 bucks for a tournament, get counterpicked on level where my character is bound to lose, and then just be like, "Oh, I'm so honorable, I'm not going to change, peach forevar!!" You'll probably lose, cause your character has the extreme disadvantage. Edrees isn't that stupid. Take him to Rainbow Cruise, he's gonna Slap you in the face with Ness. That's called Counterpicking, nothing cheap about it. Which means, that you have a Casual mindset. I can't believe I'm hearing this from a melee Player. I suppose you think that Camping is 100% cheap and irrelevant to gameplay, right?

I stand by what I say.
Don't bash Vidjo. I don't know that guy personally, but he was an amazing player in every regard. He decided that he didn't like Peach, many people switched mains. I was a Marth Main in Melee, now I play Peach. Are you going to hate me now too cause I ditched Marth? I'm not greedy for money, I just know how to play smart.

In conclusion Drk. Pch. By you just defying any logic, and saying that PEach can do everything, and that you don't need to counterpick characters ever to win, and that you've got the even advantage on every level, just shows me that you're an unintelligent Smash player, in the highest degree.

Sky`

Smash Lord
I used to have that same exact mindset, but I realized that thinking that way only gave me a self-righteous image. Sky' 's Japes example wasn't used just to gain a retort as to how cheap it is. He wanted to say that sometimes you have to play smart if you want to get further. Sure you can try to take out a DK or Marth at Japes with Peach, but why not utilize the tools that you have right in front of you to make it a little easier on yourself?

Oh and the whole Vidjo flame there, not cool.

Coming from a Melee Peach main, she's so much different from Melee, I can't even use her properly anymore.
Thanks... That's exactly what I'm trying to convey.

BentoBox

Smash Master
Maybe I should switch it to DDD.
Now that's just dirty.

But who's to say that it's unhonorable picking up a Sub? Fiction (Wario) and DEHF (Falco) Both beat DSF in tournament.

It would feel very rewarding, no matter the character, to beat DSF like that. You know?
It isn't unhonorable per-say, but some people do choose to see it that way. That is why Inui got a lot of **** for switching to MK when he couldn't win using his previous mains (marth/pit iirc). To me, it would feel rewarding to beat DSF regardless of the character I choose to play as. Because at that point, it is mostly intellectual, as you pointed out.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Because I have a main, and the reason I play this game. It be more fun and rewarding to me to do it as her then using someone else that is better. no one plays this game for the reasons like me. And it still does not mean I have to agree with how others play it. Same way as you don't have to agree with me.

Forced to play a certain way? Tell that to Fiction who won a grand playing... Normally. Or Larry who won a regional playing... Just like anybody else would. Not campy or anything. Just... amazingly.

And I am not talking about those people who play like that. This does not even include people like them.

Playing Cheap to win? You... played Melee... right? The art of counterpicking pretty much Defines every game. I'm not going to spend like 10 bucks for a tournament, get counterpicked on level where my character is bound to lose, and then just be like, "Oh, I'm so honorable, I'm not going to change, peach forevar!!" You'll probably lose, cause your character has the extreme disadvantage. Edrees isn't that stupid. Take him to Rainbow Cruise, he's gonna Slap you in the face with Ness. That's called Counterpicking, nothing cheap about it. Which means, that you have a Casual mindset. I can't believe I'm hearing this from a melee Player. I suppose you think that Camping is 100% cheap and irrelevant to gameplay, right?

You can play the game how ever you want does not mean i have to approve, like it or even play like that. since when do I have to play like everyone else to win. 100 people play meta in a tournament. out of that 100, I am the only Peach player. Now you think I switch to meta cause the 99 players use him. No I won't i dont care if he is the best character. i won't I choose how to play and go for the win and no one can tell me otherwise. don't care what character you are or the player behind it.

Don't bash Vidjo. I don't know that guy personally, but he was an amazing player in every regard. He decided that he didn't like Peach, many people switched mains. I was a Marth Main in Melee, now I play Peach. Are you going to hate me now too cause I ditched Marth? I'm not greedy for money, I just know how to play smart.

One one talks **** behind my back when I showed them respect, I lose respect form them. i dont care how good he was. Does not mean you can be a tool. I am not getting on about vidjo in this game, I was talking about him in general, as a person.

And You going from Marth to Peach is your choice. Again. I don't care what one does in this game or who thet use. their choice, yet does not mean I have to aggree with it. since when is there a hand book to play a certain way and are not allow to play how you want/feel like it?

In conclusion Drk. Pch. By you just defying any logic, and saying that PEach can do everything, and that you don't need to counterpick characters ever to win, and that you've got the even advantage on every level, just shows me that you're an unintelligent Smash player, in the highest degree.
I said before I have personal problems in this game so I can't do that. As of now, I don't have that ability to do it. that's why I excluded myself from it until I deal with these problems.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
While you're all doing a great job so far - just a reminder to keep it civil. <3

NUMBER OF DAYS WITHOUT PEACH DRAMA​
21​

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901
I think the someone you're referring to is OS, who's ROB got two stocked by a Peach recently (Edreese?)
OS is midwest. I don't think he ever played edreeses; and the peach who beat his ROB was me "Rowan" in ONE friendly the first time we met. Anyway, he mains MK now and has since used him in each of out matches afterwards. OS's MK is beastly lol.

EDIT 2: Just reread the thread.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
OS (Overswarm) is midwest. I don't think he ever played edreeses; and the peach who beat his ROB was me "Rowan" in ONE friendly the first time we met. Anyway, he mains MK now and has since used him in each of out matches afterwards. OS's MK is beastly lol.

EDIT: LOL More Peach Board drama. When did this thread turn into a big arguement?
It's not an agurement, it's a debate. there is a difference.

Sky`

Smash Lord
I guess Drk Pch, I just looked at you at first, as a professional gamer, with the mindset that commands said title.

And after hearing you for a little more... I guess I'm just a little disappointed to see what you turned out to be.

And now that I've identified you, I no longer have the will to continue this.

Because, and I mean this with no disrespect, I'm not going to debate with somebody... who doesn't play this game like a competitive gamer, about a topic that commands somebody with said mindset.

You might think that you play like a pro, but it's more than just going to tournaments... it's about knowing this game inside and out.

What you call, "Cheap" Any body else would see as "Opportunity".

What you see as, "Honor" I see as "Foolish."

And what you think is "Competitive" Gaming, I see as "Wishful thinking."

PrepareYourself

Smash Ace
While you're all doing a great job so far - just a reminder to keep it civil. <3

NUMBER OF DAYS WITHOUT PEACH DRAMA​
21​
My blood is boiling.

And I thought this was a statement thread, not a debate thread?

Oh well.

Maybe as long as Niko doesn't get involved. I can see it coming...

Dark you're wrong.

- NikoK <3
Then the drama starts. Blah this blah that; I hate it. Even worse I can barely understand what's going on. >.<

On topic: The fact that Peach is underrated makes it more fun for me. OMG YOU MAIN PEACH! *pwn* Bow to me.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I guess Drk Pch, I just looked at you at first, as a professional gamer, with the mindset that commands said title.

And after hearing you for a little more... I guess I'm just a little disappointed to see what you turned out to be.

And now that I've identified you, I no longer have the will to continue this.

Because, and I mean this with no disrespect, I'm not going to debate with somebody... who doesn't play this game like a competitive gamer, about a topic that commands somebody with said mindset.

You might think that you play like a pro, but it's more than just going to tournaments... it's about knowing this game inside and out.

What you call, "Cheap" Any body else would see as "Opportunity".

What you see as, "Honor" I see as "Foolish."

And what you think is "Competitive" Gaming, I see as "Wishful thinking."
So I am looked this way because I don't agree with what people do? or say? That makes no sense at all. and in my opinion is dumb. I have made money off this game, wether in tournaments or in Money matches in general. I play this game competitive. And do what I can/ want to go for the win.

I travel around the EC to compete just going Peach, and aside from my last 2 tournies, I have been placing well in them. 2 tournmanets where I left with money cause of what I placed.

I choose to play as peach only and work my azz off to make it far cause I couldn't care less about the rest of the cast. my choice. I am not gonna change how I play or choose to win just because people don't like what I do or how I play/think. Thats just foolish. So because I go all Peach and try to go for the win or place, I am in the wrong and don't play competitive. sorry but that is one of the most dumbiest things one has said to me when it comes to this game. I play this game and do what I do because:

- Peach is in this game and my favorite nintendo character
- I don't like having to use others to get the wins for me. Doing it with Peach is more win.
- Playing with others, i get bored of them quick. Tired of doing the same crap over and over and over to win.
- I like to play the way I want and not have a character or player do otherwise, my choice.

So I like to know who you think you are to tell me what kind of player I really am? A falcon player can just go all falcon, and he can do his best to go for the win no matter what character or player he is facing. Because he chhoses to go falcon, with is freakinhg hard as hell fand insane or the dude, he is not playing competitive or trying to go for first?

I got nothing more to say after this. Each month, this site never seems to stop surprising me with people's post even more.

BentoBox

Smash Master
Do whatever it takes to win, is a competitive player's motto. You choose to limit yourself from exploring different options because you deem them cheap. You get the point. Everybody plays this game for fun. And I don't think it was meant as an attack towards your person.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Do whatever it takes to win, is a competitive player's motto. You choose to limit yourself from exploring different options because you deem them cheap. You get the point. Everybody plays this game for fun. And I don't think it was meant as an attack towards your person.
Ok but he is going on about what kind of player I am because of how I play. You see me around these boards helping people, making guides and giving advice in forms of essays. I try to work hard and I know alot. This is how it goes:

Average player: Will counterpick with character if they are at a disadvantage and play a certain "cheap" way
Dark.Pch: Will still with his main and not counterpick character no matter who the player/character is. Closest thing I go as to counterpicking is stages.

I play for the same values as an average player. The only difference is, I would have to work twice as hard to win. And do I care? No, I'll work twice as hard. Not a problem for me at all. to me if I was to win a tournament using other characters to help out, I would not feel right. Going all Peach would be much better. Sure I won money, but idc. Money is not everything. and as I said before I couldn't care less for it. still does not mean I won't go all out for it.

The way I play, I have to work twice as hard with my main. I accepted that and I don't care. I'll do it without a complaint, or else I would use my Snake and Marth in tournies. This is how I choose to play, and no one can tell me who I am or what kind of player I am cause of it.

Sky`

Smash Lord
So I am looked this way because I don't agree with what people do? or say? That makes no sense at all. and in my opinion is dumb. I have made money off this game, wether in tournaments or in Money matches in general. I play this game competitive. And do what I can/ want to go for the win.

I travel around the EC to compete just going Peach, and aside from my last 2 tournies, I have been placing well in them. 2 tournmanets where I left with money cause of what I placed.

I choose to play as peach only and work my azz off to make it far cause I couldn't care less about the rest of the cast. my choice. I am not gonna change how I play or choose to win just because people don't like what I do or how I play/think. Thats just foolish. So because I go all Peach and try to go for the win or place, I am in the wrong and don't play competitive. sorry but that is one of the most dumbiest things one has said to me when it comes to this game. I play this game and do what I do because:

- Peach is in this game and my favorite nintendo character
- I don't like having to use others to get the wins for me. Doing it with Peach is more win.
- Playing with others, i get bored of them quick. Tired of doing the same crap over and over and over to win.
- I like to play the way I want and not have a character or player do otherwise, my choice.

So I like to know who you think you are to tell me what kind of player I really am? A falcon player can just go all falcon, and he can do his best to go for the win no matter what character or player he is facing. Because he chhoses to go falcon, with is freakinhg hard as hell fand insane or the dude, he is not playing competitive or trying to go for first?

I got nothing more to say after this. Each month, this site never seems to stop surprising me with people's post even more.
We're just in this whole thing for different reasons.
I'm in it to win it, and I find that fun. The competitive community is just a bucket of fun for me, every day. The environment of the finals is just too much fun.

You're in it to rep Peach, which I respect.

I'm just saying, we're in it for different reasons. Because realistically, and statistically My competitive mindset is the mindset one would need in order to subsist in high levels of gaming, and winning.

That's all I'm saying.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'm in this for more than repping Peach. People just assume and never ask me directly. which gets annoying. As I said early with a mind like Mike G, peach could take a win. Agree or not, peoples choice.

and this is all I am saying.

Sky`

Smash Lord
I'm in this for more than repping Peach. People just assume and never ask me directly. which gets annoying. As I said early with a mind like Mike G, peach could take a win. Agree or not, peoples choice.

and this is all I am saying.
K.

/10char

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Dark.Pch, I acknowledge and respect your reasons for playing the game, although I personally think that it takes a firmer mindset to win as much as you would want to (ECRC for instance). Peach just can't do it alone, she is a good character and a great mind will carry her far, that I do not doubt. You can play how you want to but sometimes players just need to suck it up and pick that counterpick stage that would seem "cheap" to gain a much needed advantage. I love taking my harder matchups to Japes, and to utilize the fact that it is much harder to get star KO'd while my own u-smash still packs enough of a punch to kill vertically if I really needed to, even if I mainly use the stage for pressure play in the center, horizonal kills on the sides, and overall stage control with turnips and spaced aerials. It's not cheap, just beneficial, but that's ok if you don't want to utilize the stage, but good luck with whatever you decide.

Also, about your comments regarding Vidjo: I know Jesse in person, we're not extremely close or anything, but he's not a bad guy at all (although he does love his cash LOL). Point is, ok...maybe he did say something, and maybe you're still steamed about it for whatever reason. But honestly, why not just let it go already? Niko called me a Dark.Pch fanboy a while back and you called me a Niko fanboy just because you both don't know who I am, but I personally think I'm a better player than either one of you despite the lack of credentials at this point. Anyway, that is all in the past, and I let it go already. Maybe you should give it a try. Just some friendly advice.

Look out for KB at Genesis, the Midwest unknown that will rock the party...in a dress! ^.^

Sky`

Smash Lord
^^ There is a sentence in there that made me say...
DAYUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dark.Pch, I acknowledge and respect your reasons for playing the game, although I personally think that it takes a firmer mindset to win as much as you would want to (ECRC for instance). Peach just can't do it alone, she is a good character and a great mind will carry her far, that I do not doubt. You can play how you want to but sometimes players just need to suck it up and pick that counterpick stage that would seem "cheap" to gain a much needed advantage. I love taking my harder matchups to Japes, and to utilize the fact that it is much harder to get star KO'd while my own u-smash still packs enough of a punch to kill vertically if I really needed to, even if I mainly use the stage for pressure play in the center, horizonal kills on the sides, and overall stage control with turnips and spaced aerials. It's not cheap, just beneficial, but that's ok if you don't want to utilize the stage, but good luck with whatever you decide.

Also, about your comments regarding Vidjo: I know Jesse in person, we're not extremely close or anything, but he's not a bad guy at all (although he does love his cash LOL). Point is, ok...maybe he did say something, and maybe you're still steamed about it for whatever reason. But honestly, why not just let it go already? Niko called me a Dark.Pch fanboy a while back and you called me a Niko fanboy just because you both don't know who I am, but I personally think I'm a better player than either one of you despite the lack of credentials at this point. Anyway, that is all in the past, and I let it go already. Maybe you should give it a try. Just some friendly advice.

Look out for KB at Genesis, the Midwest unknown that will rock the party...in a dress! ^.^
I still stand. buy what I say. Again, I dont care what others do and I wont follow if I don't want too. Peach can do it alone, and Azen was the closest person to do that And not to insult the WC but the EC is better and look at how azen did with Peach here at a regional tournament.

Peach can do it alone. reason people fine that hard to believe is cause they are usually worried about these hard match ups and how defensless they are against them for w/e disadvantage they have. "omg I have to play M2K meta, meta is goof good and broken as it is, now its with the best player in the word, and this match up is not in my favor, I have no chance of winning" Thats how people think alot, thus think she can't take a win.

My opinion, people need to give that crap up. you have to put tons of work in to take a win with Peach. And from how it sounds like to me:

- People don't wanna work that hard
- People just don't take the time to actually work hard or just dont know how, or have any patients (which you need alot with Peach)

This is why people think the way they do with Peach. and think it is impossible, which it is not.

And about vidjo, I already said I don't like when I treat one with respect them wanna talk behind my back and insult me. I despise that with a passion. one big reason i hate people. Anyway drop the talk with vidjo, not about him.

And how in the world do you come to the logic that you are better than me and Niko K, I wanna hear this.

Top Bottom