• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Brawl Recolors

darkseraph

Smash Rookie
its too bad they couldn't did more colors for peach. i love to see a gothic princess peach

PEACHYprincess

Smash Apprentice
They might....They might change it...Wario has 10 outfits :(.
I'm so upset by that. They should have just allowed everyone to get one alternate costume. That would allow Dr. Mario to come back, and maybe some of the other clones.

darkseraph

Smash Rookie
or what they could do is add a color customization mode other people were taklig about. if they add that, i can get more colors than the gothic color

Galvanic

Smash Journeyman
Hmm its alright it just seems to resemble the white one........It matches her eyes :).
Odd that you should say that; I recolored the white one to get that seeing it would probably be the easiest, being the most devoid of color and all--

princesspeachluver13

Banned via Warnings
I think it looks like the Shadow Queen from Paper Mario 2. She had taken over Peach, and after you had tried to defeat the Shadow Queen, Peach gave Mario the rest of her strength in a of overwhelming power and love. Mario could then actually harm SQ, and halfway through, the 7 Crystal Stars had started to glow, and departed to the land in which Mario had found them. The Crystal Stars had given the residents of that land to send messages to Mario to give him even more strength. After, Mario had enough power to defeat the Shadow Queen. Finally, after a grueling battle, the Shadow Queen was defeated and sent back into her coffin for all eternity, Peach was returned to normal, and the world had been saved.

PEACHYprincess

Smash Apprentice
I tried recreating Peach's official green costume:

Heres the screenshots I used in making this alternate color:

Arashi

Smash Cadet
I like the Peach with the black dress and dark lipstick. She looks really cool!

Arashi

Smash Cadet
Yeah, this one is my favorite. :chuckle:

(sorry for the double post, by the way. :dizzy:)

PEACHYprincess

Smash Apprentice
Cool recolors, Pappioll and PEACHYprincess. :grin:

Is it my imagination, though, or does the part that's yellow in your pic look more like a yellow-green in this shot? :ohwell:
it could be. i dunno it's hard to tell since the quality of the shot isnt very good.
but i like this outfit overall. i'll defiantly use it.

PEACHYprincess

Smash Apprentice
I think all of the colors she had in Melee look far better...
I still dont get why they put red there but its fine....
i personally love the red one the best! i think it looks soo good on her.
i also love the daisy outfit and the green one. there others i cant see very well cause of the quality but they look good.

Starry Might

Smash Journeyman

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614

Rosalina Peach = Instant win.

Top Bottom