• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Brawl Recolors

Terranrox

Smash Journeyman
You know this may seem irrelevant to some in this thread but I sort of like to see a Princess Peach costume from Mario Strikers because you have to admit she does look pretty cool, and also I bet 50 coins the strikers oufit of hers will either be implemented as a sticker or a trophy (ordinary collectible ones) in Brawl

RedMage8BT

Smash Lord
She looks better in Strikers than in Strikers Charged. She looks awesome in Strikers. I hope they have either that outfit, or her Mario & Sonic outfit, or her Sunshine Summer Wear.

Terranrox

Smash Journeyman
She looks better in Strikers than in Strikers Charged. She looks awesome in Strikers. I hope they have either that outfit, or her Mario & Sonic outfit, or her Sunshine Summer Wear.
Speaking of Strikers Charged I think Peach's Angelic outfit is good looking too which I feel is strange since I dont remember her ever turning into an angel in past games... Before anyone thinks of it I also wouldnt mind her SSX and that one from 3 on 3 hoops costume either since it also looks cool. (I Really like her design from alot of Sports games except for golf)

Lazy_muffin

Smash Cadet
Speaking of Strikers Charged I think Peach's Angelic outfit is good looking too which I feel is strange since I dont remember her ever turning into an angel in past games... Before anyone thinks of it I also wouldnt mind her SSX and that one from 3 on 3 hoops costume either since it also looks cool. (I Really like her design from alot of Sports games except for golf)
can you post a pic of her angelic one?
this is, if you have one. i dont think i have seen it.

iron blade

Smash Ace
i like the red and the daisy ones the best. this should be a poll, it'd be interesting to see the results.

C3CC

Smash Lord
I wish that your Daisy recolor was the real one, but no, the real one is SO F*CKING UGLY!! She looks like a ghost!! Her skin is pale as a Boo!! I hate it!! I won't use it anymore X3

Terranrox

Smash Journeyman
the one Pappioll made is good, but it is true that Daisy's flounces(the big, floppy things on the sides of her dress) are orange. also, I think that they gave her more dress layers so that the daisy recolor would look more, well, Daisy. ;)
Yeah Peach looks cute in any dress... as mentioned in this thread earlier I would like to see Peach's summer dress in sunshine, but I am also now requesting a Rosaline alt... they maybe different but the appearance isnt that far off..

iron blade

Smash Ace
Holy....snaps!! She looks good enough to eat in this photoshopped outfit!

I'd probably lose on purpose every single time if someone were to pick it. Yup, Gothic Peach is definitely my Kryptonite.
That's one of the best looking recolors so far IMO.

iron blade

Smash Ace
Yeah Peach looks cute in any dress... as mentioned in this thread earlier I would like to see Peach's summer dress in sunshine, but I am also now requesting a Rosaline alt... they maybe different but the appearance isnt that far off..
A Rosalina alt would be very cool.

Top Bottom