• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Brawl Recolors

crystal107

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0791-1171-8682
I wish they'll add the black design we've seen in many characters:
Bowser, mario, pit, zelda, link, fox and so on..

iron blade

Smash Ace
As you can see in this video, white, red, daisy, and blue are all confirmed. The video escapes me right now, but I'm pretty sure green is in.

princesspeachluver13

Banned via Warnings
NO... whoops, pressed caps lock, sorry. any way, Daisy's flounces are orange, she is not tanned, her crown is gold, and her jewels are LIME GREEN and red! Oh, and for that "LIME GREEN" thing, i didn't accidentally press caps lock. meant it to be loud and somewhat mean. Well, not mean, just pushy. :)

PEACHYprincess

Smash Apprentice
I love the red, purple, and blue dress. But I agree with Princess Peach777, I think the Daisy one is not accurate because her crown, jewelry, and dress are different colors.

Pit_y

Smash Cadet
Well, my first post and it is a rant... Lovely isn't it?

Anyways.. I just wanted to say that I find it quite unfair that they made a whole new set of costumes for wario, a whole new outfit; but they couldn't add the few little details in peach's alternate for daisy.
I mean, honestly, they couldn't do the short gloves, and flowery earings and chestpiece for daisy, and the slightly darker tan, but they could add a whole new costume for wario? In fact, they could've even done a different design for daisy's dress, because if you look closely all those layers on peach's dress are just "painted" on her skirt, so to speak. It was even done in melee for crying out loud.
/rant

Anyways, nice edits Pappioll, but Daisy's should have the orange thingies.. :laugh:

PEACHYprincess

Smash Apprentice
I totally agree with you. It's so unfair that Wario gets his overalls. They should have let all characters get an alternate costume. I am also upset that they couldn't add in the little details as well. I agree with everything you said Pit_y

PEACHYprincess

Smash Apprentice
I'm not very skilled at Photoshop :S but I think this is how Peach's Daisy costume will look:

Her jewelry will be green and her dress with be orange and yellow.

PEACHYprincess

Smash Apprentice
That Rosalina dress is perfect! Good job. That would be awesome if this color change was in Brawl cause I really like it!

PEACHYprincess

Smash Apprentice
LOL. Meh, the fact that I tried is all that matters.

Anyways, are people speculating on additional recolors? Or do you think the ones shown at E 4 All and on the Dojo will be all? (If this is a stupid question, please tell me without being a douche about it...thanks)
The Dojo said that there will be six color variations. The colors are Blue, Red, Green, Black, White, and i think the original outfit. But I'm not positive. But the ones shown on the demo are the real variations.

Top Bottom