• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Peach and other random Discussion (Social Thread)

MacD

Banned via Administration
oh man, too bad someone bigger didn't record that for the whole community to see

that should have gone down in history as a classic moment of smash

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Well, it never looks like you're rusty. You did well at Apex 2012, and didn't look bad at KoC, lol.

MacD

you didn't see much of apex teams. i swear me and darc could have gotten top 3 if we weren't sucking. and even playing hax i could tell i was sucking. like missing an easy edgeguard or 2, some execution. i know it's harder for other people to see. maybe i standards were just a bit too high, but internally i felt i could have done better and coulda shoulda woulda beat hax (dat suicide). but that's a whole different story (though not really johns, just a feeling that if i practiced more i think i would have had a better chance of beating him)

and just vs pewpewu, the end of match one was disgusting. and you didn't get to see me play much else since i only did teams. also, it's easy too look less bad in teams

and/or what connor said

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Yeah, I can understand that. It's easier to see your own mistakes. Still, top ten at Apex is nothing to shake a stick at. I kinda wish you cared more, so you could practice, and do better at Apex 2013, but oh well. :\

MacD

Yeah, I can understand that. It's easier to see your own mistakes. Still, top ten at Apex is nothing to shake a stick at. I kinda wish you cared more, so you could practice, and do better at Apex 2013, but oh well. :\
where here is my facebook post

so i got time off of work to go to apex. need a good teammate (i will get into shape if i have a legit teammate, otherwise i probably won't enter), a hotel room, and possibly transportation. who wants to help out MacD????
if we can find me a teammate then who knows what might happen

Divinokage

Smash Legend
You get carried by top players in teams, don't even try DoH. ;)

Edit: But seriously I think you are one that has the same strength as me in teams, you do play support of course but I mean that the stronger your team partner is, the stronger you get too. It definitely doesn't happen with everybody.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Yeah I guess I'm not that good since I couldn't carry you Kage ;)

I really have only ever played support with Mango. Usually I'm doing all the work.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
peach and other random discussion group picture WON'T BE THE SAME WITHOUT YOU WAKE

Top Bottom