• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pause & Play First Tourney [Asheboro, NC] Jan. 2

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
last time i was high, i experienced different timezones. i knew what people were going to say because i had already heard them say it but i didn`t expect them to say it because the thought of them saying it never crossed my mind... @_@
feels good man

null55

Smash Master
anyway the important thing to remember is that marijuana allows you to realize what some people are possibly capable of.

****in homo.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
lmao... Smith. were you baked when you wrote that?

great story btw.

EDIT: ahh. **** sounds fun as ****. is Yamcha **** in it?
TrollCapAmerica said:

Yamcha
GT Goku
Goku
Dabura
Pikkon

High

GT Vegeta
Syn Shenron
Cell
Super Buu
Janemba
Gohan
Vegeta [Fusion equipped]
Teen Gohan

Upper

Kid Buu
Super Baby
Frieza
Goten
Broly
Vegeta
Bardok
Goku [Fusion]
Kid Trunks

Mid

Android 16
Krillian
Cooler
Trunks
Reccome
Raditz
Kid Gohan
Videl
Nappa
Fat Buu

Low

Captain Ginyu
Android 20
Super 17
Great Saiyaman
Piccalo
Tien
Android 18
Android 17
Saibaman

Reccome/Nappa tier

Pan
Great Saiyaman 2
Mr.Satan

This is a slight update from the list we did over the summer.No major shake-ups really
That's the Tier List, the "Reccome/Nappa" Tier was created for Budokai 2, and they just decided to carry it over.
Yamacha is just ******** because of his Wolf Fang Fist Stuns and Combo Ability.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
i use dsmash more then most marths, its good for edgeguarding on yoshis because dtilt hits at weird angles there, tipper and charged it kills pretty early tbqh
hmm... if someone sweetspots both dtilt and dsmash would miss, especially on YS and I would guess that the dsmash is easier to tech. It all depends but most situations the dtilt has to be the better option for edgeguarding, even on YS.

Were crews recorded at this?

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
i hate getting high because i always hear a ringing in my ears
Stingers I hope you acknowledge just how high my car is going to be throughout the ENTIRETY of Pound 4.

I hope you're prepared.

Also you never PM'ed me your address.

null55

Smash Master
Kevin was talking about crews at Duke.

there weren't crews at this.

EDIT: and ACE don't judge me from those vids that are up. i'm **** in teams anyway, but i was especially **** in that set. and yes, your opinion is the only one i care about.

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
awww yeaaah, my first shoutouts.

pp- you're **** at that melee game...get top 5 at pound 4 and i might give you a longer shoutout

smith- it was fun getting infinited by you over and over again in DBZ infinite world, i need to camp better is all.

THO- it doesn't make a bit of difference.

malk- it doesn't make a bit of difference.

stingers- the ride back with you and jim was ****. you and pp need to do more rpsgm matches. Also, we need to play more b+ matches, you're so meta at that game.

jim- ARE WE THEEEERE YEEEET?!?!?! yes jim you got there.

fiz/cam- we should've friendlied. :(

JMH- good shiz for hosting this, you need to do another one, man.

dark hart- i didn't see you very much bro.

BEHR- your pika is the next axe :)

yay- i should have beaten your falco. nervous johns.

ragnarok- we didn't get to play friendlies. :(

the cop who pulled us over- get a life NOOB. you're lucky i didn't shine-spike you.

to anyone else i forgot...go to more tournaments and get on smashboards more becuase i'll have a more chance of remembering you next time i do shoutouts.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
EDIT: and ACE don't judge me from those vids that are up. i'm **** in teams anyway, but i was especially **** in that set. and yes, your opinion is the only one i care about.
Hah aight, haven't even looked at the vids but I'll take what you said into full consideration lol

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
the cop who pulled us over- get a life NOOB. you're lucky i didn't shine-spike you.
XD, I love Twitch.

PP, bring my book to Pound 4 so I can sign it. I'm bringing my own copy so I can show it off to people and convince them to buy it.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
shoutoutz:

yay: HEY BRO.................................. WHATS UP? We should friendly more, I suck at this game

Boney: Falco ditto <3 Pound is gonna be fun.

JMH: good job for your first tournament, bro.

Jim: Why are our mm's always so close?!?!?!?!?!? lol

Rawfulz: Nice to see you again, learn to shine-bair you scrub,

Mike: **** more, but not me XD

Lui: l2 counter-pick lol sorry bro, I'm a tier wh0re, I'll cp fox if you cp Rainbow Cruise.

Karn: thanks for the ride, good **** in teams

Fisher: stop facebooking me

sp: you came, good ****

EMB: I'll teach you how to play against Fox one day lol

Cameron: Falcon ditto <3

Nebs: we should team again, I'll play better I promise.

Behr: nice pika, bro. I'll teach you how to play against Marth one day

Popo: get angrier, bro. please get angrier.

David: I was thinking about what to write to you, and then I realized it doesn't make a bit of difference.

Stingers: We always find a way to entertain ourselves

Master Malk: I love Pizza

Plur: we ****

NisP: cool story, bro

Twitch: beat your brother

PP: Play Falco, scrub.

NCPopo

Smash Rookie
Shoutouts:

All of you: You're all too good.

PLUR: Those friendlies were awesome, man. That's the most fun I've had in smash in a long time.

JMH: I hate you. ;)

Dark Hart: Seriously dude, ask if it's tournament before you start spewing advice within earshot of the player you're giving advice to. There's no excuse for that crap. You should be thankful I didn't get more pissed.

Rawfuls: Sorry I was so dead during those friendlies. You're too leet for me right now :p

Fiz: I think it was you I played with along with plur. Good stuff, man. Those were fun, too.

Jim: Your Ganon is serious man. You have to teach me some of that stuff sometime. ACE lives too far away :p

It was good to get faces with names this weekend. I hope to be seeing you guys in the future, and I certainly hope my Ganon will be able to hang with you guys real soon. That's the goal, at least. :p

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Shoutouts:Dark Hart: Seriously dude, ask if it's tournament before you start spewing advice within earshot of the player you're giving advice to. There's no excuse for that crap. You should be thankful I didn't get more pissed.
I was running the bracket, so I knew it was tournament lol. Get angrier next time. And I was helping you both out, but you were to busy being angry to see it. And what the **** would you do if you were more pissed, huh? Nothing, because it's a video game, and you're a scrub. Get better, and deal with it.

BEHR

Smash Hero
I was running the bracket, so I knew it was tournament lol. Get angrier next time. And I was helping you both out, but you were to busy being angry to see it. And what the **** would you do if you were more pissed, huh? Nothing, because it's a video game, and you're a scrub. Get better, and deal with it.
Didnt you guys place the same?...

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
MM? I remember I've beaten you in a few mm's and tourney sets, haven't I behr? and not lost to you?

And btw I beat him in teams, and I beat boney in a mm after our set. And btw I've beaten the Marth player the beat him, twice in tournament.

BEHR

Smash Hero
MM? I remember I've beaten you in a few mm's and tourney sets, haven't I behr? and not lost to you?

And btw I beat him in teams, and I beat boney in a mm after our set. And btw I've beaten the Marth player the beat him, twice in tournament.
And? LOL Who cares if you beat me.

You placed what you placed.

Shouldnt be trash talking bro.

Top Bottom