• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pause & Play First Tourney [Asheboro, NC] Jan. 2

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol I hadn't even posted it then, Seth. XD

Since Munkey, Dollar, and Josh aren't coming anymore, I guess more people could fit into EMB's. We could also just find another place to go. It sounds to me like everyone will just decide at the tourney lol so I guess we'll see what happens with housing then.

Jmatthewh

Smash Apprentice
Aww, sucks Munkey and the gang won't be coming. Glad to see so many others will.

Also, DFO! Popo and I played that for a while, then got back into WoW. DFO was good stuff though.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
SP is definitely coming, we might not be right on time though but we're definitely coming. I want to enter melee doubles at this.

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
i just got back...

seth's dad saved my life

and i lost a mm to stingers

rag and i got like 7th in doubles or something... lost to pp and twitch, jim and stingers

teams finals was pp and twitch vs karn and tho...

not sure who won

BEHR

Smash Hero
Edit:Shoutouts.

Alright Ima Start with my bros.

Mike- My Niggy. Good **** ****** today your mad good cant wait to practice with you more. *that face* Anyways too good man,I need to step it up. D00M

Cam- Sorry about making us kinda late. <3 Your really good man your mos def getting PR'ed hopefully but next tourney if we meet ima take you out.DOOM

Jim- Good **** getting 5th. Your so good for no giving a **** and we need to do some GreenGreens bro. We need to team

PP- Thanks for the friendlies and thanks for te tips man i aprreciate it.

Stingers- I should have won,but **** you played Marth its all good just be ready next time Ill learn some Pika things by then.

Karn- Good friendlies.

Tho- Ill bring your controller at the next tourney good friendlies.

Twitch- You are mad good and you got older. :'D So GG bro.

Boney- Nice meeting you man hope you learned some things while you are down here. Thnaks for Teaming With Me.

Tourney Hosts- Thanks i had alot of fun definitely do more.

Oh and Next tourney Im definitely going to place higher.

null55

Smash Master
Favorite smashers update:

1. Jim
2. Andre 3000
3. Big Boi
4. Yay
5. Twitch
6. Hootie

shoutouts later

stingers

Smash Obsessed
this is twitch.

lol, i can't believe i actually placed decently in brawl+ singles by playing falcon every match. :)

edit: also, good shiz to mike for beating yay in a set the first time.it sucks you lost to him the second time. looking back, i should have mm'ed you so we could have figured out who was better. :(

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Good **** Jim

Edit: So it looks like

1. Peepee
2. Don
3. Mike
4. Twitch
5. Jim
5. THO
7. Karn
7. Cam