• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pathways Smash XI October

Saffy

Smash Ace
;( Just woke up, been feeling sick the past day.. Terry hope you feel better too! MUST BE THIS COLD WEATHER.

STFU Chris!
You got 2-0'd by Zelda, I got 2-1'd.
O.

No more candy corn for you ever or teams. I don't talk to people who lose 2-0 to Zelda.

Anyways I think you guys should be worried about Adam. He's better than Judo, I don't think you guys are ready.

No word on if I will be able to make it yet, hopefully I can :).

Cook

Smash Master
Well, I'm trying to get these Columbia kiddos to carpool with me, but I haven't heard back from Sinister yet, so Idk...

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Who knows... Cook how good are you? I'm from NJ and I never really followed many brawl players outside of my region.

Saffy

Smash Ace
I team with everyone mannnn.

I mean whoever I team with better take me to the money, if not... well... I won't forgive you ever.

If I somehow miraculously show up to this, I prolly will be bringing tons of food and candy left over from the party last week. I'm not feeling well right now so I'll see if I start feeling better tonight / tomorrow morning.

EDIT: KANSAS GONNA TAKE THIS TOURNAMENT. I'M OUT.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Last I checked, I was teaming with Saffy if Ensis was teaming with MJG.

If MJG is teaming with Saffy, then I'm teaming with Ensis.

>Bert<

Smash Ace
Set up a live stream for your boy Bert. I've been in the hospital since Wednesday. They still don't know wtf is wrong with me either. I feel like **** though.

:phone:

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Bert, without you, I have no way of recording anything! D:

But it's okay, it's not your fault. I hope everything goes well with you. If you text me, I'll stream from my iPhone (if possible) whenever you want to view something. I'll just set my phone up so it faces a special TV or something. Just for you :)

Saffy

Smash Ace
Ensis > Me ???

SALT.

Oh and still unsure if I want to go, I GOT MASSIVE CRAMPS , A headache, and I feel like I have a flu, AND ETC... I won't go into details but yeah. I feel crappy so I'll see tomorrow morning.

Also Cook we takin this. TEAM NAME IDEAS? ;D

>Bert<

Smash Ace
Bert, without you, I have no way of recording anything! D:

But it's okay, it's not your fault. I hope everything goes well with you. If you text me, I'll stream from my iPhone (if possible) whenever you want to view something. I'll just set my phone up so it faces a special TV or something. Just for you :)
Roman, that's so generous of you. I'll text you tomorrow and you can text me a video of a match or two. I don't want to take up your entire time.

Saffy

Smash Ace
Cook wanted me to post that
"The Como Melee Dudes bailed, so I'm prolly not going to make it".

I also don't think I'm going as I am still up and feeling nauseous D:.

Terral

bluehexagons
Slippi.gg
TERA#282
Last-minute johns. I should have seen it coming.

Saffy

Smash Ace
=] Guys I'm not going to make it I'm sorry. I'll try for the next one!

and Averil have a good birthday too :).

-Sinister-

Smash Ace
Last-minute johns. I should have seen it coming.
we weren't coming as of a few dayz ago, but no one could be arsed to come on boards.
probably cuz smashboards blows and 99.8% of the online smash community is oversaturated with f@gg0try

>Bert<

Smash Ace
Ugh I'm like starving and I called to place a food order for breakfast but nobody was downstairs in the cafeteria yet to answer the phone, so a recording came on and said "please contact your nurse for any food orders". So I called my nurse and she got all mean and said I couldn't place an order with her cuz she was busy and I'd have to wait until 6:45 to call back to the cafeteria. What kind of nurse does that? Like for once I'm actually hungry in my whole hospital stay, and she's denying me food. Like wtf.

Top Bottom