• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Parallel Falchion - Lucina General and Q/A

Status
Not open for further replies.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
So, somebody switched from Zelda to Lucina and this caused the Zelda boards to bring in their Zelda board weirdness and then you decided to encourage Ganon mains to get in on the action and then it turned into a gloriously chaotic mess.
Yup

10chars

:4greninja:'d

Last edited:

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
The Zelda sistren moves so fast. I didn't even see the thing being planned! Making elaborate plans and then ignoring them and just winging it is always the best course of action.

Latte

Smash Ace
Oh my, I guess the field trip is back. I'll be talking in here until tomorrow, then.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
So, somebody switched from Zelda to Lucina and this caused the Zelda boards to bring in their Zelda board weirdness and then you decided to encourage Ganon mains to get in on the action and then it turned into a gloriously chaotic mess.
Just imagine what this board will be like in 7 years!

It's going to be CRAZY, those redeads really know how to throw a party! I hear they grind pretty well too.

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
Oh actual question! Do any of you Lucinas also main Marth?

It was so hard not to type Mopcina

micstar615

Smash Ace
It's officially the new year for me in Canada now, happy new year my Zelda (and Mopcina) sistren, so glad to have met some great ppl here <3

Last edited:

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
But who will you interact with? It'd just be the Zelda social on the DH boards since there's no DH regulars to talk to aside from me.
There must be others and even if there isn't it's not like we actually talk about zelda much in the zelda social anyway, well, except for when we're mocking her

Last edited:

Latte

Smash Ace

Of all of the Lucina alt colors, the one on the far right is my favorite.

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
But who will you interact with? It'd just be the Zelda social on the DH boards since there's no DH regulars to talk to aside from me.
Inb4 the DH social is re-titled to "Zelda Social 2" by tomorrow.

Last edited:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
The black/tharja alt is the only good one tbh

I play black Lucina / white Marth arts, it's great

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
I'm partial to her default palette.

There must be others and even if there isn't it's not like we actually talk about zelda much in the zelda social anyway
We actually do talk about Zelda fairly often! It's just marred between lots of silly nonsense. But Zelda in Smash is silly nonsense so it goes well

Last edited:

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
Tbh the Lucina appeal for me comes from all the different mop hair colors *drools*
Hey we found the one thing Lucina has over zelda, seriously though Zelda's colours suck. Would it be so hard to make a hilda alt sakurai?
We actually do talk about Zelda fairly often! It's just marred between lots of silly nonsense. But Zelda in Smash is silly nonsense so it goes well
I's mostly mocking her though

Last edited:

Latte

Smash Ace
I'm going to use Lucina in FG for a few rounds, and I have absolutely no idea which moves link together or how you're even supposed to use Lucina. #parti

Last edited:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
I'm going to use Lucina in FG for a few rounds, and I have absolutely no idea which moves link together or how you're even supposed to use Lucina. #parti
None of them link really, you have to just poke people and be annoying

Mix up with shield breaker, it DESTROYS shields

Don't land in front of people while fairing unless you hit them

Pretty simple character really

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
I loved reading @Lavani's post this morning

He SLAYED me
Quoting it here so the Lucina mains can see it. Science.
so I had this dream that I picked up zelda and did this really sick KO by holding down during Farore's Wind so I didn't ledgesnap and reappeared onstage to KO my opponent with the sweetspot

and then I went to try it when I woke up thinking "oh man this is gonna be so cool"

why does zelda refuse to be good

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Redead Army!!!!!!!
Assemble!
Let's show them our moves!!!!

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Is there actually any reason to use Lucy-na over Zelda? It has already been established that Zelda's hairstyle is superior to that of Lucy-na's. On top of that, Zelda has been shown to own a sword too. She just never uses it in fear of filthing her hands.

Meanwhile, can Lucy-na even teleport?

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
Is there actually any reason to use Lucy-na over Zelda? It has already been established that Zelda's hairstyle is superior to that of Lucy-na's. On top of that, Zelda has been shown to own a sword too. She just never uses it in fear of filthing her hands.

She can can't she? In her entrance animation

Last edited:

ZombieBran

Smash Lord

And at least Zelda's moveset is unique! Bad, unreliable, laggy, and fragile, but unique!

Xys

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1435-5012-4542

I find teleporting essential to being beautiful. Unless you got some nasty long green hair or something like that.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Zelda has been shown to own a sword too. She just never uses it in fear of filthing her hands.
That's why she attacks with non-stick cooking spray. (See: Fsmash/Usmash) the non-sticking part seems to be working correctly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom