• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Parallel Falchion - Lucina General and Q/A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Omg great a Q/A thread.

So is it Lusy-na or Luky-na? The announcer says Luky-na but I just CANT accept it, I MEAN HOW?! C + I = S.

This is important.

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
Omg great a Q/A thread.

So is it Lusy-na or Luky-na? The announcer says Luky-na but I just CANT accept it, I MEAN HOW?! C + I = S.

This is important.
Luci is pronounced like the name Lucy, or "loosy." So, the first one (at least going off the one cutscene Chrom says her name in Awakening).

HeavyLobster

Smash Champion
NNID
HeavyLobster43
Can someone explain what was going on here? From what I can tell it seemed to be a catfight between Zelda and Lucina mains with weird lesbian vibes but I'm not sure.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Can someone explain what was going on here? From what I can tell it seemed to be a catfight between Zelda and Lucina mains with weird lesbian vibes but I'm not sure.
Us Zeldas planned a road trip to visit Lucina's boards and see HyruleCandy (Ex Zelda main and quite an optimist.) for tomorrow, but then we got here early and it went way better further than expected...

I didn't even remember to collect Zelda:Mopcina MU data :urg:

Last edited:

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
I actually have a serious question; why use Lucina over Marth? I heard that they are actually essentially the same and that Marth isn't really worse off and that rather they are about the same in terms of balance.
I just legit wondered if there was a reason to use one over the other aside from personal preference.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Mopcina mains we mean you no harm

We love every character board except the Rosalina one

We just came to spice up your forum life

I actually have a serious question; why use Lucina over Marth? I heard that they are actually essentially the same and that Marth isn't really worse off and that rather they are about the same in terms of balance.
I just legit wondered if there was a reason to use one over the other aside from personal preference.
there's no reason to use Lucina over Marth. I think Lucina might be a bit safer on shield in comparison to Marth despite what shaya says but that's just theory.

Last edited:

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
Cuz waifus

Also if you're a fan of mops she's easily the best choice #Lucina4MopTier

lol jk

lol not really

Last edited:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
The Hylians staked an assault against the Lucina boards due to a traitorous cancer. Seeing as she was helping the Ylisseans, I deemed it necessary to help and lead the other triforce wielders in this battle in order to stake more Gerudo land and to prevent Ylisse from getting any stronger. They were crushed like ants under my boot.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
See, we start posing and the users just start pouring in.
14 and 7 ALREADY.

Last edited:

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
We just came to spice up your forum life
This is legitamately how I look at it. This place seemed pretty dead until we brought some glam into yo lives.
You should thank us, cuz srsly most of the socials are dead, I can't even in the R.o.b boards anymore despite him being my co-main.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
I think a lot of the socials are dead because they don't have glamorous people like me making them fun.

Socials should be fun imo

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
It's quite sad how dead most of the socials are, Even most support threads are dead too

I mean they can't make fun of themselves quite as much as zelda but still

Last edited:

micstar615

Smash Ace
Also, to answer the question of why some people would use Lucy over Martha, I don't main either of them but I often pick Lucy because I love her as a character moreso than Martha.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
I think a lot of the socials are dead because they don't have glamorous people like me making them fun.

Socials should be fun imo
Ganon and Link boards are still running fine, for the most part! So yeah!

Shaymikyu

Anyway, I'm curious to play Lucina more in the Wii U version. I swear some characters feel different there. For instance, I was better with Mario in 3DS, but Luigi in Wii U.

Spirst

It's quite sad how dead most of the socials are, Even most support threads are dead too

I mean they can't make fun of themselves quite as much as zelda but still
The DH boards don't just have a dead social, we have a dead board overall because only like 4 people use him yet he's not Zelda-level lol to be funny enough.

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

The DH boards don't just have a dead social, we have a dead board overall because only like 4 people use him.
I like Duck Hunt.:sadeyes: I really wanted him to be one of my big mains, too, but he's turning out to be more of a secondary.

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
Aww don't take things seriously Mopcinas. We didn't tell Sakurai to make a mop playable.

srsly we mean no harm maybe

HeavyLobster

Smash Champion
NNID
HeavyLobster43
The Hylians staked an assault against the Lucina boards due to a traitorous cancer. Seeing as she was helping the Ylisseans, I deemed it necessary to help and lead the other triforce wielders in this battle in order to stake more Gerudo land and to prevent Ylisse from getting any stronger. They were crushed like ants under my boot.
So, somebody switched from Zelda to Lucina and this caused the Zelda boards to bring in their Zelda board weirdness and then you decided to encourage Ganon mains to get in on the action and then it turned into a gloriously chaotic mess.

micstar615

Smash Ace
So, somebody switched from Zelda to Lucina and this caused the Zelda boards to bring in their Zelda board weirdness and then you decided to encourage Ganon mains to get in on the action and then it turned into a gloriously chaotic mess.
Basically yes, with emphasis on the glorious :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom