• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pac Man changes with the new update

PEPESPAIN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PEPESPAIN
3DS FC
1306-8476-2667
Z-drop pressure with Galaxian will be ****ing awesome instead of the key

xzx

Smash Lord
So, what changed was:

> Trampoline can no longer be pocketed by Villager
> The Fire Hydrant acts like an edge in that if you run it off, you will enter "edge run-off" animation
> Galaga Ship will maintain its other hits if shielded. (Same if you clash with it?)

Is this right? The last point needs confirmation imo... (Also, I dunno, but Up-smash feels stronger, but I really don't know if it is any stronger.)

BSP

Smash Legend
So, what changed was:

> The Fire Hydrant acts like an edge in that if you run it off, you will enter "edge run-off" animation
> Galaga Ship will maintain its other hits if shielded. (Same if you clash with it?)

Is this right? The last point needs confirmation imo... (Also, I dunno, but Up-smash feels stronger, but I really don't know if it is any stronger.)
Galaxian still loses its hitbox if you clash with a sufficiently strong move.

xzx

Smash Lord
^But not when you shield it, right? Because what you just said applies to all the other Bonus Fruits as well. => (Like, if the key and a missile from Samus is fired at each other, the key will beat the missile (destroying it) while continuing spinning towards Samus. The hitbox has been lost and thus can't hurt Samus.) But thanks for answering!

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
Guys, I think they nerfed the Apple a little bit by around 5% knockback. I usually kill certain characters at 135% but now its 140%

LanceStern

Smash Lord
So, what changed was:

I can update the main thread if this is right

SpottedCerberus

Smash Journeyman

Can you guys still do this side-b u-turn exploit? I seem to remember doing it a couple times before while messing around in training mode, but now that I'm trying to learn to do it consistently, I can't get it at all. The problem is probably just with me, but I wanted to be sure.

Last edited:

PEPESPAIN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PEPESPAIN
3DS FC
1306-8476-2667

Can you guys still do this side-b u-turn exploit? I seem to remember doing it a couple times before while messing around in training mode, but now that I'm trying to learn to do it consistently, I can't get it at all. The problem is probably just with me, but I wanted to be sure.
Yes you can do it, I did it yesterday several times

Top Bottom