• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ottawa Melee Thread - Updated Summer 2016 Power Rankings!

Linkshot

Smash Hero
I was really bad at doubles for a long time.
Then I teamed with a Level 9 Luigi for a while, against two other CPUs.
I learned how to stay the **** out of the way of my partner.
I am a better player now.

Locke)

Smash Ace
Yo so what is this melee and how does it work?

Is it like Brawl? Cause I'm really good at brawl but is melee like some sequel they released?

Why no items? They totally make the game fun!

Linkshot

Smash Hero
Melee is the ****ty prequel. It's way too ****ing hard to get into. You should really stick to Brawl, mang.

P.S.: Hi I main Weegee and secondary G&W hurrdurr.

Locke)

Smash Ace
Hi so like what's the deal with these smash tournaments?

Oh no you must have me confused with someone else! I just started playing brawl. Dedede is so much fun! His hammer is HUGE!

Dice

Smash Lord
People actually main mewtwo? How the game has changed... Is the tourney in the east or west end of the city?

Locke)

Smash Ace
More like the people Smash lost because of Brawl. The game is nothing like Melee, and hence a terrible game for the fans of this series.

Dice

Smash Lord
So if the tournament is on a Tuesday, is it a whole day thing or does it start at like 5?

Locke)

Smash Ace
Hm I wasn't aware this was a whole day thing. That timing really doesn't work with us guys. Sorry!

How late do these things go for?

Linkshot

Smash Hero
Hey I'm from quebec and I might be intersting into coming to this tournament....And secondly I'm currently hosting a tournament on july 19th....near montreal...Smash til you drop 3....It's a 64 +melee+ brawl tournament!!! please come to visit:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=277812 for more detail
Brawl? Ewwww. Brawl Minus if you have to rep that Smash installment, kthx.
P.S.: No I won't be able to make it.

Tuesday does not sound good, lol.

BL!TZ

Smash Ace
where have you seen tuesday!?
He's talking about the monthly in Ottawa. Montréal isn't too far, we'll see if we can make it or not. :)

Edit: Is Smash 64 on N64 or Virtual Console?

By the way, I would recommend against coming here to be honest, lol. It's not worth it. Come when our scene is bigger.

Sorry to the Kanata people for the day and time of the Monthly. If you'd still be interested, I'll try and pick a better time for everybody next time.

That being said, somebody else should host these if possible, lol.

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
He's talking about the monthly in Ottawa. Montréal isn't too far, we'll see if we can make it or not. :)

Edit: Is Smash 64 on N64 or Virtual Console?

By the way, I would recommend against coming here to be honest, lol. It's not worth it. Come when our scene is bigger.

Sorry to the Kanata people for the day and time of the Monthly. If you'd still be interested, I'll try and pick a better time for everybody next time.

That being said, somebody else should host these if possible, lol.
Thanks! for the hint...PM me when it will be bigger!
Smash 64 rules is ....on a 64 except if BOTH player want to play on a wii

If you come to montreal i can host maybe 4 people...or 5....and other great player can too in montreal

qumbug

Smash Rookie
Hey if there's enough interest I'll host a little smash get-together this saturday or sunday afternoon, strictly Melee. It'd be at my apartment in the byward market, played on a projector. I might be able to scam a tv if someone else wants to bring a gc so more people could play. Lemme know if ya'll are interested.

-qumbug

BL!TZ

Smash Ace
lolol

Thanks! for the hint...PM me when it will be bigger!
Smash 64 rules is ....on a 64 except if BOTH player want to play on a wii

If you come to montreal i can host maybe 4 people...or 5....and other great player can too in montreal
Alright, thanks for the information!

Hey if there's enough interest I'll host a little smash get-together this saturday or sunday afternoon, strictly Melee. It'd be at my apartment in the byward market, played on a projector. I might be able to scam a tv if someone else wants to bring a gc so more people could play. Lemme know if ya'll are interested.

-qumbug
I'll see if I can make it.

Top Bottom