• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oregon Smash Community [OSC] - Oregon's official Smash Community est. 2005

joshisrad

Smash Lord
YES!

I haven't had fun at a single smash tournament I've been to. Let's also do something besides smash.

v4p

Smash Apprentice
seems like that would be a waste, people who play brawl suck at melee/don't play because they're wusses. I don't want to go if like four people are going to play. People who live in Eugene should just come play at mine and Bart's house on Friday nights or something. So we can avoid undesirable people and video games, and just stick to the good things.

v4p

Smash Apprentice
yeah bc, don't be such a wuss and man up to all your gaming skills.

where do you live again? if you live in Eugene lets do this MM tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH !!!!

mlgc4

Smash Apprentice
hey andy I'll mm you but I'm still 17 with stuff that kind of comes before melee.I don't play brawl since its a bad game but thats just me.We should do a mm soon then play friendlies k.If minh would have went to eugene that weekend I would have played but he came up for his family and had school issues that were important.

Top Bottom