• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oregon Smash Community [OSC] - Oregon's official Smash Community est. 2005

debaser

Smash Lord
well since I have not delved into the deeper aspects of GoW I guess I'll have to take your word for it.

But personally I like the game mechanics of cod better and the pretty colors

debaser

Smash Lord
I've beaten gears and honestly I just can't stand to look at that game for more than 1 hour. All the washed out shinyness just hurts my eyes haha

and I really only have fun with halo when I'm on drugs. my roomate's all about being hell of good at it and it's pretty amusing just watching him **** people on xbox live

thespymachine

Smash Ace
i know what you mean.
it took me awhile to get used to the look and feel of gears.

and thats funny. haha.
some people are just really good at halo. its not even fun playing against them.

keeper

Smash Champion
Cheers to all of Oregon that was at "GET SOME!" It was fun and I'm quite satisfied that I got third. Take THAT Olimar doubters. Maybe next time I won't trip, Timmy, or lose the first two matches for that matter.

T0MMY

Smash Master
GG, Keeper, your match with t1mmy was intense.
I've got finals to play against t1mmy now, so we'll record it and post it online.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Our driver got sick the day before we had to leave.
The best we found was a driver only going as far as Portland. So we went to Get Some instead.
We will most likely attend GameClucks in a couple months.

T0MMY

Smash Master
I'm not going to be updating the first page with the player data like I've been doing for sooooooo long. All is Brawl now takes care of that. Just go to the Oregon group and see all the wonderful Oregon players there--our profiles even show our mains played. Yay!

Cake: Ah, it did suck... but considering we were just in WA the weekend before it was fine not having to travel so much right after.
I did well with the help of ROB :^)

thespymachine

Smash Ace
yeah thats understandable.

so how does the weekend of july 5th sound for the tournament in Post Falls, Idaho. The Big Cake!
cause you're gonna be traveling pretty far. and plus its independence day and stuff.

T0MMY

Smash Master
I have The Big Cake down as July 10th on the Oregon group tournament listing @ AiB. But July 5th works ok for me. I don't understand the importance of independence day, so that doesn't matter to me, but others might not attend if they're doing something.

thespymachine

Smash Ace
I have The Big Cake down as July 10th on the Oregon group tournament listing @ AiB. But July 5th works ok for me. I don't understand the importance of independence day, so that doesn't matter to me, but others might not attend if they're doing something.
alright well. i gave the events manager of the venue we're using a list of dates that other tournaments aren't going on, and that work best for me. so within the next few days i should know the date.

possible dates:
june 26-28
july 3-5
july 24-26
july 31 - aug 2

T0MMY

Smash Master
You know, most of Oregon are maining All is Brawl, so if you want more feedback post there as well.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
ejosh cminh pjayce . I slept through my fucking classes again today. come to eugene again, jesse is practically living at my house until this sunday. on the weekend. we be wild. and during summer we can scam on the ripe 18 year old chicks at the zone. good [fo\nt=verdana]s[/font]hit.

cmin

Smash Ace
ahanahanahh the hell yeah jayce told me about jesse living there. did he run away from home or whhhat

joshisrad

Smash Lord
josh, israd.

Your icon looks like he's taking it from behind. Or someone's licking his ***.

My icon's badass. I'm so fucking good at mega man.

Eggz

Smash Hero
would any of you come to a melee tourney under these circumstances?
5$ door fee
10$ melee singles
10$ melee doubles per person
late may
seattle-ish area (washington obviously)
on a sunday

PM me if you have any concrete interest.

Top Bottom