• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Orange And L.A. County Smashers

Potter

Smash Rookie
Hey folks, i'm from Los Angeles myself, close to downtown L.A. just like the dude above me.

I'm down to smash locally, so hit me up.

AIM = Potter Pop

unliscenced Dr. Mario

Smash Cadet
well i wanna smash it up...(i havnt played in a while and i too think i suck now) just about ne time i can... but if ne thing goes on sundays (my only freeday...cuz of work) lemme know... im usually free around ne time that day. but have al;l of u read the tourney post in La Habra?

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
I am from La Habra and starting to get noticed, I would love to play you guys. Hit me up on some smash battles.

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
Yeah im hoping to play you guys too. im starting to get semi-decent w/ mewtwo, marth, shiek and yoshi so watch out ^^im hoping to hold a smashfest in my garage since its pretty big. =) ill update w/ you guys later

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
well im planning on having a smashfest in my room sometime soon. i just need 3 TVs but only a few ppl can come, like 9 ppl or i might have my mom allow me to have the smashfest in my living room which can have like 10 - 15 ppl. if people can bring tvs and cubes, w/ ssbm in it than it would be apreciated. it might happen and might not happen. also, if some people can bring 1 or 2 foldable tables if i have the smashfest in my living room.

*Edit* we may have a small tourny if there's 15 ppl. there'll be 2 pools and ill be in both. if we have a tourny, there'll be a 3$ fee for a small pot for the winner. the share will be 1/2 of it going to my parents for electricity bills and the other 1/2 for the winner.

2kool

Smash Cadet
well im planning on having a smashfest in my room sometime soon. i just need 3 TVs but only a few ppl can come, like 9 ppl or i might have my mom allow me to have the smashfest in my living room which can have like 10 - 15 ppl. if people can bring tvs and cubes, w/ ssbm in it than it would be apreciated. it might happen and might not happen. also, if some people can bring 1 or 2 foldable tables if i have the smashfest in my living room.

*Edit* we may have a small tourny if there's 15 ppl. there'll be 2 pools and ill be in both. if we have a tourny, there'll be a 3$ fee for a small pot for the winner. the share will be 1/2 of it going to my parents for electricity bills and the other 1/2 for the winner.
So did you ACTUALLY ask if you could have it now? Or are you still just planning without consent? ;]

2kool

Smash Cadet
look for my tournament

It's called "La Habra's Best
You still don't have a determined date yet, do you? :[

Oh, and do I have to email if I want to come, but am not sure if I can make it? Because I'd hate to have a spot reserved for me, and then not be able to show up.

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
So did you ACTUALLY ask if you could have it now? Or are you still just planning without consent? ;]

im still planning without consent but its just in my room. im pretty sure she'll let. any tvs brought would be appreciated! but i can only have a few people come because my room is small. pm me if u wanna go. its still unconfirmed but ill try to get it confirmed.

*EDIT* if the tourny is in my room, then only 8 ppl can come, if its in my garage, then atleast 14 people are able to come. ill try to make this a reality later.

I can bring a small TV and a cube system, but my controllers suck, so somone's gonna have to bring a controller for me in exchange. Can I get some benefits for doing that? lol.
lucky for you, i have an extra controller ;) no worries. oh yeah, for the rest of you guys coming, BYOC!

*We're Going to Need atleast 5 TVs and 2 portable tables cuz i dont have a tv i can use if its in my garage,

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
hey everyone, im going to host a tournament at my house sometime soon. the entry fee is 10$ and you get a free lunch. up to 14 people can come so PM me if you want to come. if people bring up to 5-6 tvs and cubes, we can finish fast and play a lot of friendlies. either PM me to get registered for my tourny or just call me. my #= 714-677-7179

The date: AUG 27th, 2006
Time: 11AM - 6PM (If you ask me, a few of you can stay and hang out more until around 8pm)
Cubes and Tvs needed: 5-6
Address: 6542 Westpark PL #A Westminster, CA 92683

I hope you guys come!

*Edit* To the people i PMed, reply back if you want to be registered. to the people i didnt PM, PM me and you'll get registered.

unliscenced Dr. Mario

Smash Cadet
As badly as i wanna go... i can't go on saturday's... id have to ask for the day off... and besides that i already asked for monday off to go to disneyland w/ my gf... and you know... id rather spend monday w/ my girl than go to a tourney on Saturday...

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
DUDE I will go to this!!! slashofdarkness I have to defeat you to take the gold. This will be a challenge!!!

2kool

Smash Cadet
Hey M/F pro, do you have any good equip you'll be recording with? Or even a vcr hookup so we can record on tape? If not, it'd be great if someone could bring some good recording equip, I wanna see some vids on youtube!!

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
If anyone can bring some tvs, taht would be appreciated. i need atleast 4 tvs and 4 cubes to get this thing to go good. if anyone can bring cubes or just tvs then please do bring them.

2kool

Smash Cadet
And if anyone lives near Buena Park, and would like to give me a ride, that'd be GREATLY appreciated! :D Because I'm not sure if I can get a ride from the parents :[ And I don't drive *cries*

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
Here's a repost of the info for the guys coming and for the people that plan on going. The entry fee is 10$ and you get a free lunch. up to 14 people can come so PM me if you want to come. if people bring up to 2-3 tvs and cubes, we can finish fast and play a lot of friendlies. either PM me to get registered for my tourny or just call me. my #= 714-677-7179

The date: AUG 27th, 2006
Time: 11AM - 6PM (If you ask me, a few of you can stay and hang out more until around 8pm)
Cubes and Tvs needed: 2 - 3
Address: 6542 Westpark PL #A Westminster, CA 92683
No Modded Controllers!
Entry Fee: 10$
Bring Your Own Controller!
(XtrEEmMaShEEn3k2, I have a remote for you in exchange for the tv+ cube)

The People Registered for my Tourny AUG 27, Sunday
1. SlashOFDarkness
2. Unlicensed Dr Mario and 4 friends, (Possibly)
3. Jovan
4. 2Kool
5.XtrEEmMaShEEn3k2

I hope you guys come! To the people i PMed, reply back if you want to be registered. to the people i didnt PM, PM me and you'll get registered.

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
here are the official rules:

1.No Modded Controllers
2.No glitches that keep the match from finishing.
3.the matches will be 4 stock, with an 8 minute time limit
4.ties will be broken by a new match with only one stock
5.there will be 2 pools, if there are 14 people, i will be in both pools
6.the entry fee is 10$, and you get free lunch
7.BYOC (Bring Your Own Controller!
8.the stage selection will be random first match then counterpick.
9.you need to register to enter otherwise i wont allow you in.
10.the top 3 in each pool that win the most matches will be in the semifinals, then the top 2 of the semifinals will be in the finals.
(Unliscensed Dr Mario, the tourny will be on sunday so i hope you can make it)
11. FoD,Yoshi's story and Yoshi's island(past stage), Battle Field, Final Destination,and Dreamland(past stage) will be the acceptable stages

lol i hope people can make it.

2kool

Smash Cadet
w00t I'm coming this Sunday ^^ Can't wait to play my Luigi against you guys!

PS---Anyone bringing recording equipment?? I don't have any atm :[

lunchnow12

Smash Rookie
is anybody going to the tourny on sunday that can possibly give me a ride incase i cant get one i live in pomona.......so i dunno maybe u live in close surrounding citys plzzz i wanna go

ps. if u do ill go easy on u

jk but seriously though anybody from around pomona going?

lunchnow12

Smash Rookie
oh yeah n e of you play just for fun you know not involving taking somebodys pride or money

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
I still need some tvs and gamecubes guys! if people can bring tvs and cubes, please list their name in a post. i talked to some people on AIM and im pretty sure XtrEEmMaShEEn3k2 can bring a tv and cube, and hopefully lunchnow12 can bring a tv and cube. im also needing 2 cubes for my own tvs so if you can bring a cube or tv, post and say you can bring a tv or cube. thank you guys! this tourny is gonna rock if we get enough equips for it!

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
okay, well let's see, lunchnow12 and XtrEEmMaShEEn3k2 are bringing tvs and cubes. thanks you guys! well all i need now is 2 more cubes. im hoping some one can bring gamecubes with the game disc of course. ^^'' if you can bring atleast 1 gamecube tell me please so i can stop worrying about this tournament.

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
I'd like to thank 2Kool for contributing a GC for the tourny, and XtrEEmMaShEEn3k2 and Lunchnow12 for contributing 2 tvs and 2 cubes altogether. thanks guys! your going to make this tourny great! I suggest that everyone thats coming should get driving directions to my house by yahoo map directions or mapquest. i hope you all make it!

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
well, if you're down, im usually always available to play..school this years gonna be easy as hell. if anything, you should come down to the tourney im doing this weekend, it should be fun.

aim = PULIDO MIKE if you ever want to play :]

Top Bottom