• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Only in Niagara 4 Tournament Results + Videos!

idea

Smash Master
****, that bull**** about only in niagara is ****ing true. after walking by a block and witnessing 4 fights, 7 cruisers chasing 1 guy, a taxi driver almost getting ****ed up, and a street of skanks I really dont know what the **** will happen the next time I go to niagara.
LOL i forgot! all the loud bars at 3 am...when we walked to RBC the second time the street was full of police again. same street, only there twice, both times there were a bunch of police cars.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
wow............watching ally vs jl atm and i must say holy **** great set, the japes match was crazy :p

X- Sylar -X

Smash Journeyman
Smashers, Jack and ne americans with msn not aim you guys especially. mr_sport11@hotmail.com is my addy.

Dont have ne shoutouts cuz you guyz no my ayus cant take that much punishment...

Bernie/Ryan: Good job on taking douvles guys and 1st n 2nd as always

Stos/Zen: You guys both kicked my *** and I hope I do better next time

David/Imadh: Good **** in teams guys congrats getting money, David 2x but Imadh no controller johns..... no seriously controller johns lol, but x mas is coming up so i guess its perfect time to get one

Mike: Oh you like my new cologne... "Chronique" for men, its just to sexual to handle, also way to take care of me in pools ive still got along ways to go.

Linksta/hyperion: Good stuff comin out I wont be coming to pelham next weekend but I hope you get a tournout.. also next time you guys go to a tourney when friendlies are goin on split up and ask people around the room for friendlies it's hard and akward not knowing ne body... but you guys can play all the time and you only have the one day to play as many people as you can. A very good smasher tought me that at my first tourney and I will pass the knowledge down. Good stuff guys,

Rndmz: Tameka, Brawlers, whoever I burned with, ally....your melee falcon is a ****in sex machine, Ace you are the epitimy of satanic goblin sex DI, and it will only ever be achieved in goblin mode.

LAIN...... YOU SEXY MOTHER ****ER SLOW DOWN N GET IN YO LAAIN :p........... seriously man you were too sik 1 hour car convos about life n heroes. I'm glad I stayed over night n got to chill with MI

Ulevo

Smash Master
This tournament was great. Certainly one to remember. It is unfortunate about all the snow and cancelations, but the competition present made up for the loss for the most part, and it turned out well.

Pastaboy: Thanks for housing man, I appreciate it. I can't believe that we still didn't get to play any friendlies, despite the fact that I stayed at your **** house two nights in a row. Your family is crazy nice to, runs in the italian background I suppose. Tell them I said thanks, and keep improving that Diddy--- I want a good match when we face off next tourney.

Niko: Ah, now this is better. I have no regrets to losing this time around, I played well. I'll continue to improve and eventually win. Awesome tournament, thanks for hosting. Next tournament, make sure you don't have the mic though. :laugh: :lick:

WolfBlade: You're a douche. That's why I love you though. The shirts were the best. Thanks for the driving again, and I'll see you next tournament.

MDK: Every tournament I go to, I always say "Man, MDK better be there." You never fail to deliver. I love the friendlies we have, and you always give a tournament that extra kick. It's totally awesome. Keep up the Kirby, and maintain that Meta Knight. Ftilt man, Ftilt!

Ally: You're intense, and too smart. I loved the matches we had, despite how embarrassing they all are. I always learn something new. You're a funny guy too, we need to hang out again. Dthrow techchase the waitresses. Congrats on 1st place, I don't think anyone expected less.

Holy: I love the ROB. Keep going man, you're tournament dominating material just like your brother. Friendlies before I left were great, and I plan on improving myself against ROB for the future.

Anther: One of the highlights of my day was having the bracket match with you good sir. Good **** stuff. Pikachu is intense, and I hope you come down next time as well. Congrats on 2nd place.

Percon: You're a smart player, I love observing you play while we have out sets. Dittos and friendlies were awesome. I need to improve so I no longer make random mistakes, hopefully I will contend easier then. We need to hang out too.

Ayaz: I obtained a rather sour revenge this tournament. I most certainly didn't intend to win the way the circumstances played out. Oh well, what's done is done. Keep improving the Falcon and Sonic, it's always a pleasure to fight them.

Bowyer: It was nice having to finally meet you somewhere other than amongst your complaints in the Jigglypuff boards. Money match was good, I obviously need to improve.

KingAce: Hey man, don't sweat it. You have room to improve to beat Ally, and I know you can win. Just stay dedicated and keep your cool. Congrats on your placing. It was nice to hang out with you on the ride home, hopefully next time I won't be completely exhausted and sleeping for most of it.

Gi: You did very, very well. The matches I personally did the best with during that tournament were during our money match. I made very few mistakes in comparison to most of my matches that day, and you still outright beat me. This is exactly what I knew would happen if you kept your cool. You're definitely PR material. Keep it going, you've got the talent for it.

Anth0ny: **** it man, where the hell did you go? Disappeared again? Anyway, our matches were too few this time around. I'll see you around next time and we'll get some matches in. Practice until then, as will I.

Zaf: Thanks for the drive to the tournament and ATM, I appreciate it. It was good to have the few matches with you that I did. I hope to see you next tournament.

Eleff: Congrats, you officially made me hate Yoshi this weekend. What a boring character to fight. I swear the clock ran out in every match we had. You're decent though, I can't deny it. Keep up the Yoshi practice and improve.

Chet: Stupid Ike. You're a solid player man, you play well with most characters you use. It was fun hanging out with you, make sure you make it to the next tourney.

Nickcam: Christ, I don't know what happened while fighting you. I played horridly, especially in comparison to my fight with Gi. No johns attached. I'll make sure to improve myself next time. Keep at it until then, I look forward to matches ahead.

My memory is usually terrible, so memory johns for anyone else I happened to miss. Tournament was awesome, it needs to be done again. And **** it Niko, make sure its done at a more convenient time of the year next time. Preferably with less Christmas and less snow involved.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Goblin mode will only be witnessed by those who stayed at my house the night KingAce did.

Wow was he ****ed up.

Niko_K

Smash Master
You have absolutely no idea.

*Goblin sounds* *Talks about 2 stocking Ally* *Goblin Sounds* *Random Screeches* * Chimpmunk Voice*

"Did you know you were at a tournament today"
"What? No man I was at Raes today!"
"We're with Ally and Anther in Nikos basement"
*Goblin Mode Activate*

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
well i was in the most boring place of all of America...Springfield Illinois visiting my gf....and my crew had snow johns :/

i'm going to come to something while im on break tho..

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
You have absolutely no idea.

*Goblin sounds* *Talks about 2 stocking Ally* *Goblin Sounds* *Random Screeches* * Chimpmunk Voice*

"Did you know you were at a tournament today"
"What? No man I was at Raes today!"
"We're with Ally and Anther in Nikos basement"
*Goblin Mode Activate*
LOL wtf thts fcked lmao. I guess I will have to wait till the next tourny to see goblin mode :\

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Minus ain't get no shoutouts yet? :(
The **** thing was captioned "Minus returns" ! :psycho:
SHOUT. waddup son.

Shouts:
Sorry I was so burnt out at this. 46 hours between when I woke up on Friday and got to sleep at home. Glad to see people again. I would have liked to have done more friendlies/whatever but yeah X.X

RBC: You're too good. Put more effort into getting us housing then the TO.

Andy: Thank your dad for me again. It was so ****ing awesome that he did that. I was so dead when he dropped me off I could barely say much. Thanks for the XP CD + Help. Come play on my server now =D

Kyle: So >_> we're not gonna forget this 1 for a while. I watched you vs. Soap. Our situation was really showing in your playing. Don't worry about it.

Adnan: Thanks for spotting me for food. I hope you can survive these next few days on a really low amount of sleep. I feel for you <3 <3

Sylar: Thanks for bringing back the pizza =D Good stuff in pools. You had a distinctive smell all day. Me and Jack could feel it from across the room. <3 Smokey

Matt: Thank your dad for picking us up + getting us Timmy's. OMG the pick me up really helped. <3 I'll come up to your place so we can train for CT.

Reggie: It was good to see you again. Good **** with the huge comeback on me in pools jerk.

Jack: I worked to get to this to friendly you. Stop being down, you're not a bad player. Come to Toronto and play me when I'm awake ^^

Nhat: Nice to meet you ^^

Imadh: We didn't play. Jack says you did some gay **** to him though. Kinky >_>

Ryan: I don't remember playing you, but I have some gaps in what happened at this anyways. Iunno what to tell you about Bernard's priority. I can't find a way around it.

David: Sorry I kept blacking out during our set/you vs. Anther (especially here). At least you ***** him X.X I didn't want a super ledge campy rat in the money placings. Good ****

Stos: LOL Don't take me to DK64, I go Sheik. Good stuff at this man.

Soap: Jab me moar plox. I hope we can friendly in CT

Tameka: Good to see you again ^^

Zaf: xD Reggie's sugar daddy. Thanks for letting him enter melee.

Zen: Hit me up with your email. Come to this stuff more ^^ You're good at this ****.

If I forget you, I'll add
LOL MIKE I'LL REMEMBER THIS.

You didn't give me a shout. <3

LOL i forgot! all the loud bars at 3 am...when we walked to RBC the second time the street was full of police again. same street, only there twice, both times there were a bunch of police cars.
**** sounds like things were crazy.
my shouts are comin' soon.

zaf

Smash Lord
zaf"outs"

uhhh....where to start...

PIZZAboy: thanks for the awesome housing, pasta and helping us get back home at 2 am. Awesome diddy, you're getting so much better and you don't even own a wii =[

Ulevo: chet has the best ike EVAR

ELEF: who cares if you didnt make it out of pools. you took a match from NOJ. Yoshi > GAW

CHET: upgrade from mr.17 to mr.9

Ally: love you

holy: love you too

JL: thanks for beating me in pools again =[. its ok i still got 2nd =P

4:00 : best wolf in gtan. you actually got so much better from the last time we played at oin2.

MDK: i hate ur mk. lol. ggs in brackets. you have the best commentary

minus: thank you as well for beating me in losers brackets. i swear that 2nd match would of been mine if i didnt sd like i did >.> .. good to see you again

ambrose: good **** for repping canada. never doubted your ****. better ics then lain. and you proved it =]

KingAce: you finally took a match from ally after so many tries. you are getting there, keep it up.

percon: thanks for the mm. but next time i will win!!!

kirbykaze: chet wanted a kiss goodbye, but you were no where to be found.

lain: canada > MI. =] ty for the menthols lol

i guess that is about it, sry if i missed anyone
and sry mtl for failing so hard at 25. =[
ill beat mdk, minus and jl next time!!!!

Iliad

Smash Lord
lololololol Shoutouts.

First off.

Ayaz: I ****ing hate you so much. Lol, killer sonic, I should have used my wolf apparently. if only I'd realized he was one of my mains o.O

4:00: Your wolf is better than mine and don't even think otherwise, I just think you got a bit nervous during dittos. You're way too good for someone your age for the record, so go play junior hockey or something, it's embarassing when my marth gets schooled by a 14 year old :D

Wolfblade: You're a wicked player bro, and thanks for the compliment. I don't play Wolf. Ever, except for ****s. I think it just came from watching KalEl play his Wolf. Your Lucario is pretty ****ed incredible I can see why you've been dubbed the best Lucario in the GTA. You singing the pokemon theme song while you were playing nasir absolutely made my night lmao.

JL: You made a monkey out of me with the monkey. I don't like you :(. Crazy wario hella gj beating anther and holy on the corner TVs, those matches def shoulda been recorded. Lol wario waft ftw.

Ambrose: Only one thing to say bro. *Crowd chanting* GTA GTA GTA

Lain: Never got to play with you, only got to have a smoke with you lol. But you are a crazy good player, i know you think you should have won the Ambrose match and it WAS tight, but I hope you guys can be a little more humble now. You're phenominal, couple that with a humble attitude and you're gonna be welcomed back to Canada with open arms, guaranteed.

Ally: You surived till 252%... You got out of a d3cide... You were outgrabbed a d3 with snake... You dropped a c4 at the last round, blew it up while he still saw invincibility frames so he wouldn't move, but you knew the explosion would last long enough to hit him once his frames ended. You are hands down the best player i've ever seen. You deserved this win, and I hope i get to play you some day.

zaf: A lot closer in our pool than I expected, sorry about the rough start with stage striking. Complete newb to the pro tourneys. GGs though, and you're insane for standing outside smoking with only a pair of shorts.

KingAce: You need to learn how to finish a whole smoke lmao. 'Nuff said.

Percon: Ike vs Wolf on pirate ship = best spiking match, ever. ggs dude.

And last but not least.

Niko: Ti kanis tora? Re choglani, you were supposed to beat Lain! :D. Your peach is still scary and we NEED to mm! OIN 6 and 9/64ths. Way to hype me up during my pool btw. "Iliad took 3rd in the Eastern Conference. One of the best players in the GTA." lmao

ROCKER09

Smash Cadet
Very nice. Thank you to whoever recorded. I just have a request though... Next time can you upload them with game sounds? I really dislike watching them with just that music :\

But no big deal! Vids are great and thank you!
what happened? i thought people were doing commentary??

Top Bottom