• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Only in Niagara 4 Tournament Results + Videos!

tha_carter

Smash Ace
The guy spining on the floor qouting sonic after beating JL, pretty much sums up how great the tourney was.

Pho

Smash Journeyman
I don't even know where to begin. In no particular order:

Niko - Good to see as always. I felt bad for you dealing with 7 minutes of *****-nado-ing.
Raidos - Stop working on your ICs, and play your Toon Link!
Koka - You got better overnight. See you in Hamilton maybe?
Ambrose - Hamilton awhile back, got you down to your last stock. This time, high percents and a dead Nana. I'll get you next time... Can't wait for the videos of you and Lain.
Wolfblade - See you sometime soon. You owe me props and a friendly.
Worldjam7 - Continue to disgrace smashers, and I'll continue to disgrace you.
Ally - It's an honor to get double spiked by you in Lylat.
Hily - Again, it's an honor to get three stocked by you.
MDK - Stop smashing, and just do commentary. Way too funny.

And all my friendlies and Guelph smashers that came.

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
thanks for the housing, royal bank of canada. good ****. you even had two rooms to choose from, one of which had no homeless guy on the second night!

thanks for closing so early, niagara bus station. you made that 1.5 hour wait for the bus that wasn't coming much more enjoyable. there also wasn't any bus service, to that station, from the venue, for at least an hour, so perhaps this should have been looked into beforehand.

especial thanks to landy's dad for driving us home for over FOUR HOURS in a snowstorm
Lol, qtb. That was one crazy *** night. Memories forever.

Tournament was good. I will post shout-outs when I can remember everyones names.

Looks like the Magic 8-Ball was right too :bee:

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
****ty Shoutouts

Wolfblade - You're still hilarious but how dare you forget your hat?! Also, thanks for saying you'd pick me as your Pokecrew Pikachu if Anther wasn't there :p PIKAA PIKAAAA XD

Ayaz - I'm soo pissed I missed you breakdancing, our pools matches were fun man. Zaf fails at taunting XD

Niko - Good tourney man, too bad snow and mom johns claimed some people. Tourney was good though. I still want my SD card back >.>

JL - Thanks for letting me buy some pizza. First food I had in 3 days except some scrambled eggs and a bowl of cereal T_T

Can't wait for the next OiN. Whether it'll be OiN 3 or OiN 7 as Percon said XD
OiN1 + 1 = OiN2 + 2 = OiN4 + 3 = OiN 7

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Alright boys, shouts outs!

Ayaz: Very Classy my friend. If it wasn't for my verbal tauning on Anther and Lain during my doubles match with then I woulda given the day to you. We ARE the PR!

JL: I always thought you were dumb for not using Wario... bout **** time he came back:laugh:

Ace: Ally runs on energizers man, otherwise you woulda had him.

Brose: GTA GTA GTA!

Percon: Yer hair is coming back and I love you for it.

Pyrnight: Shame you lost to Wolfblade in yer first match ever with him, but you did say he was undefeated right?

Niko: Yer lucky Culex stopped me, otherwise you woulda had to fight me... as none other than Dark Peach!

Gi: Props, least you got what you wanted right? Weren't you gunning for another death pool:psycho: Taking the game off Holy, nice son, nice. Keep yer cool and make the PR!

Illiad: Way different than you were at GOML. Wolf is clutch now son. Where did you friggin' train to boost yerself like that my friend? If it wasn't for the fact that I know Wolf's moves like the back of my *ss, you woulda given me mad trouble.

Pho: HA HA HA! Props for the Erix lecture son! Funniest sh*t all tourney!

Warchamp: Pika Pika!

Switch: Ha ha, against me first round of doubles. First tourney where we're not on the same team. Brilliant.

Ulevo and... **** I don't know yer online name Matt: You guys are fruits... not saying I don't enjoy that though.

Suzaku... I think: Grats on yer placing. Solid Marth. You caught us off guard with yer aggression for sure. We're all used to p*ssy defensive Marths. Come back out for more!

MDK: Yer bound to face me if you joing a Brawl tourney, its just fate that the Legend and the Myth duke it out for supremacy. Find yer way around my aura, I'll be waiting... P.S. Round of applause for commentary. Epic as always.

Holy: Props dude. ROB is clutch.

Ally: Energizers eh? No wonder Ace couldn't win. Special out of province mention on my PR for yer Knee, taunts, and Falcon punching just because the crowd yelled for it:laugh:

Lain: Yer pillow makes me smile. Pools were awesome dude. You can go home and say you actually tied for 1st with Wolfblade in a pool! Be proud.... side note... next time we fight, I'll try to not kill myself at 14% after a combo string... f*cking nuetral air:p

Anther: Pro tip- You DO NOT QAC a Pokemon Master, I know where that sh*t's goin' son! Yer a cool guy. Support the poketier and next tourney, yer the Pika in my Pokecrew for sure. Solid matches against Ally, but not even Pikachu's lightning can fry that robot's circuits.

MINUS!!! I MENTIONED DOUBLES SO MUCH I JUST ASSUMED I PUT YOU IN HERE!: We make a killer team. Nobody can top our edgeguard skills son! When you come back, team Negative Edge must make another tourney appearance. Summer will be epic.

Everyone else: Quit yer *****ing about not getting shout outs, I ain't got time for you all! Seriously, how many **** shout outs was that??? So shut up!

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Anther repped Pikachu hard. He's just too good.

Soap showed me how to Sheik ditto like a Midwesterner. And gave me some good Fox/Sheik practice that I will not get for a while (*glares at GTA*) and proved that fanciness really is too cool <3

I.B's controller exploded. Millions were killed by the shrapnel. Fortunately, they were all 7-year-olds who mained Tornado -- I mean Metaknight, gosh darned, how could I get those mixed up? -- so they won't be missed.

Jack is special. And needs to not be stupid. But he's got such sensual hands.

Adnan continues to lose to Foxes. Will this be the final straw in his descent into madness? Or will he continue to play Peach? And, most importantly, who would Adnan be if he was a character on Reboot? All these and more on the next exciting episode of P E N I S: THE MOVIE. (I think he'd be Hack).

Zaf still refuses to sleep with me...

...but Zen doesn't so it works out.

Reggie is the AIDS vampire. But we still love him *sharpens stake*

Landy is special because he's blonde and blue eyed and plays a robot *swoon*

Mike needs to sleep. Or admit he's a robot and is actually powered by some mix of caffeine and alcohol. And that we need to make a crew of me, him, Kyle, and Landy and be "School Took All My Money :(".

Kyle has more hair than I remember. And needs to do more sexual D-throw Rest tech chases on platforms against everyone. Except me because I'm special and don't want to die. Dying tickles. Hi Kyle. Do you grow facial hair? At all? I've never seen any on you. Perhaps you just shave. *shrugs*

Zaf I miss your penis.

Guru you almost had me game one of pools good stuff. Don't counterpick me to FD in Fox dittos ^_^

Lain you almost had me game one of bracket good stuff. Don't counterpick me to FD in Fox dittos ^_^

Kage don't flop come to Niagara and sleep with me you meanie.

Diana converted me so I'm bi now. Yay boobies.

But then I slept with Zen so I'm gay again. Yay pen0r.

Also epic hosuing success by Eric whose dad let me, Ryan, and Sots crash randomly.

Stos and me played friendlies the night before and day after. And through rigorous trial/error, hard work, and determination I 3-stocked him on his Kongo Jungle counterpick (not because of anything I mentioned above but because of massive laser camping). Good stuff against people.

Bernard, I offer you congrats for taking my money for the umpteenth time. You're a bitch-face. But I love you for making me try harder.

Ryan needs to stop sodomizing people with Pichu in MMs.

Eric needs to be less gay vs Puff. Also, CC my tilts and crap into grabs for epic success. Yay for epic success. Not serious about the Puff thing.

Percon was fun to play friendlies with.

Pyrknight was also fun to play friendlies with.

Somehow I got 2/3 of the Americans in pools and 2/3 of them in bracket. I got to play everyone :bee:

Tameka we're still god tier by a lot. Ryan and Bernard won so they can be elevated to low tier. Everyone else is bottom. Thus far we have an empty middle, high, top, and super top tier before our tier ranking.

Bramton failed. Big surprise. <3

Sylar is too good. Good stuff taking first match from Reggie :D

TheDUD wouldn't give me a T-shirt for free and I didn't win enough money to pay for pizza, christmas presents, and T-shirt so I couldn't get one. Gosh-be-darned it Betsy we'll pull it off next time.

Friend-of-TheDUD was funny. He laughed a lot at my not-so-funny jokes.

Wolfblade's hug nearly killed me. But it was worth it.

Matt makes events fun. I still don't get what your shirt's joke is but you didn't explain it to me so that probably makes sense.

Carter is very cool. <3 I will never mock the Tornado again...

...unless it's something amazing like Eric vs Niko. That was hilarious.

I don't think Lain counterpicked Ally hard enough. Dedede is a Lame character. YOU SEE WHAT I DID THERE!?!?!? I'M SO WITTY RIGHT!?!?!?

tl;dr you all suck, I'm the best, even if I lose to everyone. I'm the best because I'm special and you're not. I should have won both events. So yeah ttyl.

:bee:

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
Random shoutouts, I'll edit if i remember more ppl later lol

Bernard - Stop saying you don't ****. You ****. lol.

David - I finally played you after meeting you at AN07... you ****, you sheik is amazing

I.B. - sorry the mm never happened, I just knew you were way out of my league

Mike - finally getting to play against and with you, sick

Ryan - we didn't really play much after just warming up >_> but you'd still **** me lol

Stos - god you kept on saying you dont' feel like playing anymore then i turn and see you playing lol... didn't even get to finish our 1-1 >=(

Peter - dang friendlies were very fun... you live in cambridge too, shouldn't be too hard to play you, and yay my fox beat your marth on the last match of the day :) but your falco is really nice lol

Niko - you **** at melee, you taught m2k the how to hold the controller, you **** man, we all know you'd 4 stock m2k, don't worry man, we all envy you

Lanowen - you don't remember me >=( looool, oh well it's all good at least other ppl did :)

This tourney was definately the best 1st tourney a guy from the small and unknown city could have =) even if it was with a bad placing lol

nickcam

Smash Ace
Shoutouts:

GI: Our doubles team was ****. Sucks that u got another death bracket though. Personally i know u have the skill to compete with the best and one of these tournies ur gonna be playing at ur full potential and place really good

Carter: Thanks for the Ride man. Ur pool was probably the toughest in the tournament. Still you got wins over anther pikachu and niko which is freakin amazing. If u had an easier bracket definitely top 20

MDK: Way to good. Way to Hype. Epic commentary. Only guy that can give up brawl then come back and beat someone like Lain.

Nikok: Thanks for running the tourney. Intense set we had man. I love that platform on smashvill though lol.

Ambrose: Too good. Thank god u beat Lain. That was intense set of the tourney by far.Dam those chaingrabs lol.

JL: See what happens when u stick wario lol. Ur wario is sick man. Beating anther and Holy should show u that Wario can do everything metaknight can and more, aside from ddd lol

Ayaz: I think you should be rightful winner of this tourney no joke. That "come on step it up" breakdance move was the best thing ive ever seen in any tourney. Someone should have taped that lol. Our set was also close as hell. U definitely deserve up and comers for repping sonic and falcon

Culex: Good friendlies man. I can see why they call u Hamilton's best and why GI has such a high opinion of u

Ulevo: tight set in pools. Sucks that u had to play Niko again lol.

Anthony: Sucks u had to leave again. U missed the best brawl matches in Canada so far lol

Everyone else i played GG's and Ally is half robot half amazing

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
T.O Joe, what happened bro??

why couldn't you make this ****t!! anyways you missed out on some epic **** on saturday.
grandparents 50th anniversary same night :( ill make sure to come down to the next one, Ally used falcon in the finals whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat:laugh:

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Minus ain't get no shoutouts yet? :(
The **** thing was captioned "Minus returns" ! :psycho:
yeah before i was like who the **** is minus XD

and then you exaplained to me that your Runawayfire IN melee and Minus in Brawl :laugh:

this man is still running the mindgames even without his dreads.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Minus you didn't enter Melee and didn't hug me you get no shoutout.

THAT can be your shoutout.

But I kid. Why didn't you win Brawlrus. I believed in you :(

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Shouts:
Sorry I was so burnt out at this. 46 hours between when I woke up on Friday and got to sleep at home. Glad to see people again. I would have liked to have done more friendlies/whatever but yeah X.X

RBC: You're too good. Put more effort into getting us housing then the TO.

Andy: Thank your dad for me again. It was so ****ing awesome that he did that. I was so dead when he dropped me off I could barely say much. Thanks for the XP CD + Help. Come play on my server now =D

Kyle: So >_> we're not gonna forget this 1 for a while. I watched you vs. Soap. Our situation was really showing in your playing. Don't worry about it.

Adnan: Thanks for spotting me for food. I hope you can survive these next few days on a really low amount of sleep. I feel for you <3 <3

Sylar: Thanks for bringing back the pizza =D Good stuff in pools. You had a distinctive smell all day. Me and Jack could feel it from across the room. <3 Smokey

Matt: Thank your dad for picking us up + getting us Timmy's. OMG the pick me up really helped. <3 I'll come up to your place so we can train for CT.

Reggie: It was good to see you again. Good **** with the huge comeback on me in pools jerk.

Jack: I worked to get to this to friendly you. Stop being down, you're not a bad player. Come to Toronto and play me when I'm awake ^^

Nhat: Nice to meet you ^^

Imadh: We didn't play. Jack says you did some gay **** to him though. Kinky >_>

Ryan: I don't remember playing you, but I have some gaps in what happened at this anyways. Iunno what to tell you about Bernard's priority. I can't find a way around it.

David: Sorry I kept blacking out during our set/you vs. Anther (especially here). At least you ***** him X.X I didn't want a super ledge campy rat in the money placings. Good ****

Stos: LOL Don't take me to DK64, I go Sheik. Good stuff at this man.

Soap: Jab me moar plox. I hope we can friendly in CT

Tameka: Good to see you again ^^

Zaf: xD Reggie's sugar daddy. Thanks for letting him enter melee.

Zen: Hit me up with your email. Come to this stuff more ^^ You're good at this ****.

Bernard: OMG I'm sorry I forgot you my big flaming homo. X.X Shai Hulud style ftw? >_>

If I forget you, I'll add

Europhoria

Smash Lord
When the host spends all the time leading up to the **** getting high/not helping people get housing + not responding to me or Bernard msging you. Yeah, it's frustrating.

Niko_K

Smash Master
I spent the majority of my time confirming the venue and making sure we had enough setups. It's not my fault you guys posted telling me all of you were getting a hotel. I already filled my spots at this point. Then once I give up my spots you ask me for housing because no one is going for the hotel. It's hard to get people housing that just doesn't exist. Now you have to make personal attacks on me because of it. That's just ridiculous.

It's clearly my responsibility to find everyone a place to stay...I already had 9 people at my house. NINE PEOPLE.

Like, I clearly did everything in my power I could to get everyone housing. There just wasn't enough space.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
I had Bernard message you specifically to ask about housing...
I asked you myself well in advance as well. You're the host, maybe if you put more effort into helping us find housing then asking your mom how many people you can have over it would be less frustrating.

worldjem7

Smash Ace
I love you Niko <3 :D

I was kind of surprised everything went on time even when the owner failed on arrival time lol. Good stuff!

Niko_K

Smash Master
Bernard ended up staying at my house. Yknow why? Because you told me you had other arrangements, thus lead me to believe I can give the spots to other people. I'm obviously going to ask my mom how many people I can have stay over, so I know if I can host you or not. Crazy eh?

How can I magically find you housing because I'm the host? Pastaboy was housing already, Percon couldn't house this time, and Purple Haze was supposed to house but plans fell through. The only other option was a hotel at that point.

I even searched every hotel in the area for the cheapest rates and told Stos about it.

It's just not my responsibility after a certain point. Grow up.

Eric I'm just as surprised as you are. You gayed me so hard in pools xD

Europhoria

Smash Lord
What's this crap? I had Bernard asked you 2 days before the tournament because the hotel plan fell through with H00% offering to drive... So unless you thought I was looking for housing because I had a large group of people to split the hotel with and it had become to cheap for me >_>

If I don't know any of the local players the host (you) should put some effort into helping me and the others find housing. We didn't even find out until the day off the tournament that Purple Haze was a housing option in any way.

Niko_K

Smash Master
I'm not going to argue with you anymore. Sorry I couldn't live up to your standards. I did everything I could to get everyone housing.

Should've brought a tent.

Snakeee

Smash Master
**** the same amount of ppl as the tourney I went to , but Ally got more than twice as much as me because of the cost lol.

Good stuff, Ally, Anther, JL etc. It's going to be awesome to actually play you guys...is MI going to COT4 too?

idea

Smash Master
niko...actual tourney went well, ran pretty smoothly and there were enough setups...but niagara is fail. why was nothing open at night? we walked around for over an hour and didn't find anywhere. and the bus from the venue to the station didn't come, we ended up having to call a cab (which was late).

housing was definitely an issue too. i don't know any facts there so i'm not blaming anyone, but it was clear that housing was hard to find for most people.

mike...thanks for johning for me, but soap outplayed me =P i played badly, for sure (pressure), but he also outplayed me + is good. maybe i should MM him sometime =)

OH and stos - thanks for the t-shirts man, i can always use more t-shirts.

don't really have the energy for more shoutouts. good going everyone for all the going they did.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
I told you guys too, that I was ****ed for housing you guys. Anyways, don't dwell on that **** if you guys are sour about it. Niagara wasn't denying housing, we just couldnt get it.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Niko, you know we still love you even though bernard is not being comprehensive about housing problems. First of all, it is not in any case the responsibility of TO to find you housing, if he does so then hes helping you, but hes in no way obliged to do it.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
****, that bull**** about only in niagara is ****ing true. after walking by a block and witnessing 4 fights, 7 cruisers chasing 1 guy, a taxi driver almost getting ****ed up, and a street of skanks I really dont know what the **** will happen the next time I go to niagara.

Top Bottom