• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Only in Niagara 4 Tournament Results + Videos!

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
lmao @ Peter

OMG GUYS DID YOU SEE THAT DI? THAT **** WAS SOME EUROPEAN DI

*falcon punch*

That was the highlight of the tournament. ]: I should've done shoutouts for this thing. I still could but lawlz.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
lmao @ Peter

OMG GUYS DID YOU SEE THAT DI? THAT **** WAS SOME EUROPEAN DI

*falcon punch*

That was the highlight of the tournament. ]: I should've done shoutouts for this thing. I still could but lawlz.
hey baby.
we need to work on our doubles, double falcon team more.

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
lolwut. What vids besides Anther/Ally still need to be uploaded? There's more on NiagaraSmash you know?
For some reason I didn't see the part where you said "EXCEPT".

It's 2. Leave me alone.

I just wrote a 9 page essay on "How Religion is presented positively and/or negatively in the written media", and now I'm working on a "Macbeth and Frankenstein are both ambitious characters. Prove how the theme of ambition is present in both, as well as illustrate how ambition is their tragic flaw".

idea

Smash Master
For some reason I didn't see the part where you said "EXCEPT".

It's 2. Leave me alone.

I just wrote a 9 page essay on "How Religion is presented positively and/or negatively in the written media", and now I'm working on a "Macbeth and Frankenstein are both ambitious characters. Prove how the theme of ambition is present in both, as well as illustrate how ambition is their tragic flaw".
i don't know why they make these so long. who would possibly need 9 pages to explain themselves in that first one? i mean, maybe if it was a graduate research paper or something, but they're clearly not looking for something like that.

the second one annoys me cause of 'tragic flaw'...that just sounds really pretentious. but the other part makes sense...they're both ambitious cause they both try to do a lot of stuff. oh, and i guess their tragic flaw would be overdoing it so much that they screw themselves over in the end...that what ultimately makes them fail IS that ambition. there, capitalize, fix grammar, stretch it out a little and you're done.

edit: oh yeah, and Frankenstein is really popular in university courses. i've already taken two with it, and heard of a few more on top of that. it's pretty different from what i expected too. most people don't know that the monster's name isn't Frankenstein. (for anyone who hasn't read it, Frankenstein is the scientist's last name; the monster is never given a name)

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
i don't know why they make these so long. who would possibly need 9 pages to explain themselves in that first one? i mean, maybe if it was a graduate research paper or something, but they're clearly not looking for something like that.
Well first we had to find 3 Religious articles, and summarize/analyze them.

Then we have to use evidence from each of our three articles to support our three points in our intro.

idea

Smash Master
augh, i always hated that in high school. finding articles has nothing to do with any classes! it's just tedious. less so if they let you use internet articles though. back before internet news was popular i always had to go get a newspaper and physically find something, read it, and cut it out...then use it for whatever. the skills learned from that are not relevant.

Top Bottom