• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Only in Niagara 4 Tournament Results + Videos!

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
LOL I remember that time me and Jake beasted doubles, untill you guys 6-0d us in grand finals.....
Wtf rayn ford........wtf.....

Percon

Smash Lord
Hey, did anyone find a wiimote and classic controller? I left it at the tournament, I'm sure of it.

Niko, did you pick up anything at the end? Is there a lost and found?

Niko_K

Smash Master
There were about 10 of us at the end of the day and we went through the entire venue and there was nothing left behind but Zaf's wii.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
I have your wiimote and classic then. Kc said it was mine so I grabbed it, I get home from the tourny, and I am like wtf i have two classic controller and wiimotes. How do I check the Mii's or w.e to make sure i dont give you mine?

Iliad

Smash Lord
lmao, no, my black controller is an old controller we used to use before we got the white ones off ebay. That scotch tape is what gave my black controller a certain, je ne sais quoi.

The aryan SS sticker i had put on my white controller is what gives me my poetic power. >.>

*Edit* and for christ sake, it's ONE L, not two, "Iliad" spell it wit me now!

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
ILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIAD.

Ohai.

EDIT:
Sunday March 1st.

Is that a good day for a Tournament? I can't do it on Saturday Feb 28 because my band has a show =P.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
"The aryan SS sticker i had put on my white controller is what gives me my poetic power. >.>"

Troll? Thats ****in dope, lmao.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
I'm still waiting for the videos of the grand finals, I hope they got recorded...it would be a shame if they weren't. The last match was too epic to be missed out, knee of justice ftw! Pasta do you have the videos?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
yeah the only pikachu I've ever played in a tournament just camped and camped and camped...not very difficult w/ ROB :laugh:

Anther though...thats tough. GL next time

Pho

Smash Journeyman
I'll do better next time, not used to the pikachu match-up. Especially not Anther's. :laugh:
I remember you and I talking/commentating on KingAce(MK) Vs Anther(Pikachu). You were telling me how you would hate to play against Anther, as well as seeing KingAce lose.

pastaboy

Smash Champion
yes i weill, il ask for the recipe.

zaf told me u wanted the last peice, now i feel so bad for taking it, this isnt the only time if jew'd ppl out of food b4.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
BAHAHAHAAHAHA Jarred...lol <3 Man, did your grandma cook for everyone when you housed everyone? thts fckin sick man, lol. We need to chill at your dad's more. You should have casuals over there :p

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
niko, wanna make pie with me?
also wtf? its been like two weeks and vids are still missing..

pastaboy

Smash Champion
BAHAHAHAAHAHA Jarred...lol <3 Man, did your grandma cook for everyone when you housed everyone? thts fckin sick man, lol. We need to chill at your dad's more. You should have casuals over there :p

hahahaa lool it was just my dad who cooked it, i gotta see if he will tell me the recipe. im suprised u aint chirpin bout the pizza stories. id love to have casuals over at my house, there is more then enough room and the tv is quite big, except u know how my bros a sketch bag >_>

Top Bottom