• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Online Brawl Community Doubles #7 - August 8th - Registration is day of event

darkNES386

Smash Lord
big crissis dNES

so the tourney is the 21st

i'm having a birthday party that day(cause my parents had gone out of town the day of my ACTUAL b-day)
it's spring break, and the beach is right there
circus ole (or whatever) is coming and i HAVE to see them
it' s easter

so yeah i know it sounds like a personal problem but i have no idea what im going to decide to do
Whatever you decide to do; enjoy your Birthday, Jon. Just be sure to let me know if you're not going to be in it. Luckily our format is such that no shows don't hurt us too much, they just take away from the overall enjoyment of everyone in their group.

Please, anyone else who has or is planning to register, be nice and let us know if you can't make it.

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
yeah it sux
CIRCUS OLE thats once in a lifetime but i just found out they have it on sunday and my gf says sunday is more romantic so idk yet....
i'm actually going to the beach most os this week so that might be out... the only thing is the party

its like the family birthday party and yeah... but idk yet so i'll see whats up

btw do you know the adree for the teamspeak? i accidently put my name where the server adress is and i forgot where the adress is located

Drakuaza

Smash Apprentice
Question, Can i still sign in?

if so tell me so i add your email on my wii to send the pm.

darkNES386

Smash Lord
Um do you know if there are any problems with me? I am assuming that everything is going fine but I just want to be sure.
Well, you need to submit other important information through the email account (OBCconfirmation@gmail.com). You don't even have your information posted on smashboards (brawl code/brawl name) go ahead and do that like everyone else is. The roster is on the front page and I JUST UPDATED IT.

WiseWarrior

Smash Cadet
I'm in this. I'm so used to having to post my friend code, but it's below my name, so...yeah...but my WiFi name is Wise1 if that's needed. :p

Revven

FrankerZ
I sent you my FC and Brawl name, dunno if you got it or not. If not, it's below.

3265 4731 5613
Name: 0WN1N

And I'm (just incase) SMK on your roster list incase you forgot. :p

darkNES386

Smash Lord
I sent you my FC and Brawl name, dunno if you got it or not. If not, it's below.

3265 4731 5613
Name: 0WN1N

And I'm (just incase) SMK on your roster list incase you forgot. :p
I haven't updated the list yet, but Falco400 you are confusing the hell out of me. You're forum name is Falco400 so when I update the list, look for that.

TO EVERYONE... simply posting your friend code or saying "I'm in" on this thread does nothing for you. The list will be updated today and then tomorrow night all necessary information will be posted.

E-Z-MONEY

Smash Journeyman
I just looked at the roster. I am listed twice. First as E-Z-M for my forum name as well as my brawl name. I am E-Z-MONEY on the forums, E-Z-M in Brawl and my friend code is correct. THe second registration has me as E-z-MONEy but with no information. Could you combine those two so that it says my forum name is E-Z-MONEY, my brawl name is E-Z-M and my friend code is 2449-4305-3289. Please?

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
since I can access the All Is Brawl chatroom on my iTouch I'm probably going to be using that for chat between matches, so for everyone who doesn't feel like tackling the TeamSpeak channel, which is a great option, the All Is Brawl chat will definitely have a few players in it. Don't mean to jack their chatroom, but it's intensely convenient since my comp is nowhere near my Wii lol.

Cosmic M

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1461-6294-8810
I'd like to join if its not too late.

EDIT: Sorry didnt get the rules. I added that email address to my wii. I'll send my brawl name and number to you as soon as it gets confirmed. I'm ready to fight on friday!

D

Deleted member

Ok, i entered the e-mail and i'm awaiting the registration to be complete.
Just a quick question, how many people (approximate) are entering?
This is my first tourney so I might get a few things messed up!

bigman40

Smash Master
hey is the tourney still umm cross forum i guess... where other people other than OBC members are gonna play?
Yeah, we are having OBC, Smashboards, And AllisBrawl in the tournament. I think I'm forgetting one though...

Edit: Our max amount of players are 328 I believe. We will make sure that all instructions are clear.

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
This is my first tourney so I might get a few things messed up!
don't get this confused with a REAL tournamnet... this is an online tourney and you WILL experience delay and maybe even lag... yea you might even learn a trick or too, but if you;re wanting to get better nothing beats attending a tournament in the flesh.. but have fun and BE ON TIME... thats how i lost the beta ...>_>

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
keep in mind guys that this is only one tournamnet.. and from my understanding they are trying to be held bi-weekly.... it would help alot more if you guys would join the OBC...click it and like mentioned above its a cross forum tourney... and these won't be as consistent as the OBC tourneys.. so sign up.

AceUchiha

Smash Rookie
kk i responded to the wii message with my internet name brawl name etc:) hope i can join now ima go to bed night all XD

darkNES386

Smash Lord
Ok a few things folks...
-Registration closes tonight at 7 pm EASTERN
-PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DOWNLOAD TEAMSPEAK. Even if you don't have a mic... you can still chat. We can effortlessly create seperate rooms for EACH GROUP FROM TONIGHT so that players can meet and talk from now. It's really the best option. We have players talk to others who type text ALL THE TIME and it works fine, even if you don't have a computer in the same room as your mic. READ OVER THE TOP PORTION OF THE MAIN POST and be checking there TONIGHT FOR GROUPS TO BE POSTED.

NOTHING IS BEING UPDATED UNTIL TONIGHT WHEN GROUPS ARE POSTED

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
Ok a few things folks...
-Registration closes tonight at 7 pm EASTERN
-PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DOWNLOAD TEAMSPEAK. Even if you don't have a mic... you can still chat. We can effortlessly create seperate rooms for EACH GROUP FROM TONIGHT so that players can meet and talk from now. It's really the best option. We have players talk to others who type text ALL THE TIME and it works fine, even if you don't have a computer in the same room as your mic. READ OVER THE TOP PORTION OF THE MAIN POST and be checking there TONIGHT FOR GROUPS TO BE POSTED.

NOTHING IS BEING UPDATED UNTIL TONIGHT WHEN GROUPS ARE POSTED
hope i didn't give any misleading info..... and if you need judges or any other help i;m free for tommorow?

Top Bottom