• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Online Brawl Community Doubles #7 - August 8th - Registration is day of event

THEmSHAKE

Smash Apprentice
ATTN: All competitors

The problems with groups 9 and 10 have been corrected. Please refer to the link below to see what group you are in and add the brawl codes accordingly. Note that when submitting your results you will NOT list what group you are in. This is to make room for the results for all 16 matchs you should have.

http://www.onlinebrawlcommunity.com/events/OBC1fixed.htm

Handorin

Smash Hero
Man, you guys need to start reading.

III. Pools - FRIDAY, MARCH 21st 9 pm - 12:30 am EST
IV. Results Submission - <------ IMPORTANT!!!!!! - Must be done by 1 am on Saturday morning
V. Elimination Bracket - SATURDAY, MARCH 22nd 5-8 pm US EST

Tango

Smash Rookie
Just added all the people in my group and no one is ready to play but I am kinda confused, our groups dont officially start till 9pm EST?

Revven

FrankerZ
In Group 7, I have everyone added but Hazzardous, whose friend code doesn't seem to work (I doubled che- no triple checked it). There must be one number wrong with it or something. =\

bigman40

Smash Master
idk how you guys get confused when it's plain and simple. Everyone will start at 9 Eastern. If you're in a different time zone, figure out what time 9 EST will be to you (might be 7 or 8 or even 10). You play until you finish you're matches or what you can. Then you submit (look on front page about submission) your results before 1 am eastern. So, you guys have about 3 hours to play the pools.

To Falco400: If the code doesn't work check back later to see if the player made a correction before the tournament. If he doesn't change it, then check after a few of your matches. It won't hurt you or any1 else in their pool since you don't lose any points from your score.

RottenMango

Smash Rookie
Er... I definatly did not see 9 as the starting time. If I have already played pool matches should they be redone at the proper time? or do the results stand? I don't really care seeing as i won both matches and am confident i could again, it would just be an annoyance : /

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
I'm so very sorry, but my disc/wii are screwed up. I sent it in to NOA a few days ago and won't get it back till next week

ETERNAL 0217

Smash Rookie
ETRNL
GROUP 8

Yui - win
Bio - lose
F@G - no contest (didn't show up)
smylz - no contest (didn't show up)
HANDO - no contest (lag)
Char - no contest (didn't show up)
smdk - win
Ace - win
CFOX - win
VKNG - no contest (didn't show up)
SHAKE - win
Staib - no contest (didn't show up)
K7S - no contest (didn't show up)
THS - win
redwind - no contest (didn't show up)
ZEPH - no contest (didn't show up)

T0MMY

Smash Master
I can't really send it through my Wii... it's a Japanese Wii, and whenever I type anything in english it changes it to Japanese X_X
I emailed it to the tournament host, I hope that's good enough.

Dublio

Smash Ace
Yay, I'm one of the people to make it to the elimination bracket in group 1. However, I will not be able to attend the elimination bracket at 5pm. Oh well, just giving you a heads up. :/

ETERNAL 0217

Smash Rookie
10 Eastern.... is 9 Central

The tournament started an hour and a half ago.

Do Not Post Results Here... Submit Them Through Your Wii!!!!

Summary:
For a majority of the competitors this will be a 2-3 hour event on a Friday evening. The top competitors will qualify for an elimination bracket that takes place on Saturday. You will submit your registration information and look up your group after registration has closed. One at a time and once only each you will play each other competitor in your group. You will need to record the outcome of each match so that later you can post your results on this forum (all at one time). Your reported results will be compared with each of your opponents. Points are awarded for both confirmed wins and losses with each of your opponents. If your results do not agree you will not be awarded any points. You increase your chances of qualifying by reporting honest results. The correct format for posting is very important.

I read your confusing first post and did as it said. Maybe this is why people don't bother reading those things.

Tibex

Smash Cadet
Uhhh... I sent my results through my Wii at around 12:30am EST, so why didn't they get them? How/Where did I mess up?

EDIT: I even qualified v.v

Top Bottom