• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

One Piece

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
I am a sucker for spoilers. All though I hate it when people make fake spoilers mad put them out on Monday so I get excited that it'll leak early :mad:

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
The thing is, I have a feeling every one of the characters will "get" something out of their stories. Franky will learn some new technology, Nami will learn more about weather, etc. I just don't know what Sanji can get out of this :crying:
He'll be able to run faster

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
:psycho: so many years of air time and its not even half over? Epic.
Yeah. And even after all of these episodes the series is still awesome. Not many series can stay awesome for so long.

I've only seen the anime, though. Never read the manga. So I'm way behind everybody here. *stays away from the spoilers.*

Virgilijus

BRoomer
But he takes it like a champ. I like how he admits his plan isn't going very smoothly. It's so cliche in manga (especially Naruto) for a villain to say "And everything is going according to plan! Mwuhahaha!"

I think Magellan is giving his last push. I must admit, the guy is a complete powerhouse.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I liked the new chapter.
I can't wait for next week's now.

Looking back, this arc is just too awesome.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
ArtieBoy... now I see why you like Blackbeard so much.

He is just sooo **** menacing. His character is so unique, I can't describe it. His actions really do 'shake the entire world to its core' just as much as Luffy's. Definitely the craziest of Luffy's rivals for Pirate King.

When I first saw him, I thought he was a total joke. Who knew he'd turn into such a powerful and sinister villain... That confrontation on page 14 really was epic.

It came to me as a total surprise, though, that he was instantly defeated by Magellan. I think he's too important of a character in One Piece for his crew to die in one attack like that. That said... I wonder how he will get out of it?

And also...

SANJI, AN OKAMA?!? HAHAHAHA. Man, never saw that one coming. This manga is toooo unpredictable.

Virgilijus

BRoomer
I think Magellan will chase after Luffy and Blackbeard will use his powers to get the poison off, then get whoever he needs in level 6. However, it does show that Magellan could have been one of the top dogs in the world. Wonder what made him be the chief at Impel Down.

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
ArtieBoy... now I see why you like Blackbeard so much.

He is just sooo **** menacing. His character is so unique, I can't describe it. His actions really do 'shake the entire world to its core' just as much as Luffy's. Definitely the craziest of Luffy's rivals for Pirate King.

When I first saw him, I thought he was a total joke. Who knew he'd turn into such a powerful and sinister villain... That confrontation on page 14 really was epic.

It came to me as a total surprise, though, that he was instantly defeated by Magellan. I think he's too important of a character in One Piece for his crew to die in one attack like that. That said... I wonder how he will get out of it?

And also...

SANJI, AN OKAMA?!? HAHAHAHA. Man, never saw that one coming. This manga is toooo unpredictable.
You read me like a book XD.
another reason is because of that speech he gave to Luffy b4 he went to sky island.
I'm also curious on why Sanji is the main character for the cover pages. now i cant wait to see how it turns out.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
I think Magellan will chase after Luffy and Blackbeard will use his powers to get the poison off, then get whoever he needs in level 6. However, it does show that Magellan could have been one of the top dogs in the world. Wonder what made him be the chief at Impel Down.
Or perhaps that sick-looking doctor might be able to get counterract the poison. Though I always get this feeling of hopelessness when I try to predict One Piece.

drcossack

Smash Ace
Or perhaps that sick-looking doctor might be able to get counterract the poison. Though I always get this feeling of hopelessness when I try to predict One Piece.
Since I started posting in this thread, I've predicted ONE thing correctly:

Somebody would step in during the Luffy & Blackbeard fight. I guessed Iva, Croc, or Jimbei (or some combination of those 3) would stop him since they knew he couldn't win against someone who could beat Ace. In fairness though, you'd have to be incredibly stupid not to see that one coming, even if it is Oda.

Virgilijus

BRoomer
I'm telling you, I think Magellan is at Right around Rear admiral/Vice Admiral level if not greater. If he can hit you, you're pretty much gone.

strawhats

Smash Master
Hopefully, WSJ will show up today. Kind of missing the straw hats, but Luffy's current crew is smexy.

Magellan is the new Kuma XD
I missed you too :laugh:

But seriuosly One Piece is my most favorite anime right behind yu yuhakusho and DBZ.

strawhats

Smash Master
how the hell will luffy survive in the new world much less against so many powerful amiral and yonkou.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
O dear it seems mr Poison shall not stand on letting the prisoners escape with life . O sweet Iva...................I think she reversed Mr. Poison's Poison. I think he rather have them issue a Buster Call and kill all those inside then let them escape.

-NEOLINK-

Smash Journeyman
Magellan is too strong, he just takes down everyone like nothing. He had no problem with Luffy, BB, Iva, or Inazuma. Scary guy.

Virgilijus

BRoomer
If Magellan catches up to Jinbei/Crocodile and Luffy, he would take all three of them. He is completely anti Crocodile: the poison is liquid and the second it hit Croc he would go solid and die. That really is scary as hell. Also realize he hasn't even been touched. Blackbeard obviously isn't dead, but he got the crap beat out of him and his crew. Iva is atleast momentarily done for and so is scissor chick.

Obviously he isn't on par with Aokiji and Kizaru (who so far have been shown to be the absolute strongest), but he's just a step beneath him. And the thing is, he's not a bad guy. Just doing his job. And ****, is he good at it.

I read this issue right before reading Naruto. There is no comparison as to which is better now.

strawhats

Smash Master
When you Aokiji and kizaru are the strongest you mean among the navy right. If not then you haven't met Whitebeard/ Shanks and mihawk.

Virgilijus

BRoomer
When you Aokiji and kizaru are the strongest you mean among the navy right. If not then you haven't met Whitebeard/ Shanks and mihawk.
Well, of people we have seen fight, they're the top. Yes, Whitebeard is obviously the strongest (since all three admirals are gathered to fend him off) and SHanks and Mihawk are right there as well (I'm not counting Mihawk's fight against Krieg because it's Krieg). But so far, Aokiji absolutely manhandled the Strawhats and Kizaru single handedly took down 4 supernova with no problems.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
And we all have yet to see what Doflamingo can do...

Right Virg? Ahhahah

That crazy guy's probably a monster

I wonder what the other two Yonkou are like, as well...

Once we know more about them (and Monkey D. Dragon, as well as fleet admiral Sengoku) then we pretty much know all about the strongest people in the world

the one piece world is so amazing. no power levels, no pure energy power ups... just innovative powers and superb villains. the numerical bounties only give a general idea of the threat the person poses... but the fight itself is always unpredictable.

luffy himself is a powerhouse.. but lately we see, more than ever, that there are so many in the world that are stronger than him. he has a long way to go and a lot to go through before reaching his goal.

i wonder what will happen to his bounty or his status/reputation in general... if he actually defeats magellan... haha

drcossack

Smash Ace
And we all have yet to see what Doflamingo can do...

Right Virg? Ahhahah

That crazy guy's probably a monster

I wonder what the other two Yonkou are like, as well...

Once we know more about them (and Monkey D. Dragon, as well as fleet admiral Sengoku) then we pretty much know all about the strongest people in the world

the one piece world is so amazing. no power levels, no pure energy power ups... just innovative powers and superb villains. the numerical bounties only give a general idea of the threat the person poses... but the fight itself is always unpredictable.

luffy himself is a powerhouse.. but lately we see, more than ever, that there are so many in the world that are stronger than him. he has a long way to go and a lot to go through before reaching his goal.

i wonder what will happen to his bounty or his status/reputation in general... if he actually defeats magellan... haha
His bounty will
be at least 400 million, but I wouldn't be surprised if it doubled.
The Moria defeat will still be covered up, but the Tenryuubito punch and the
Impel Down break-in/breakout
will be a factor in it rising. I doubt
Magellan being beaten
will have anything to do with it. Spoiler tags probably weren't necessary for any of that, but not everybody follows the manga.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
This chapter was pretty awesome.
Magnellan keeps getting stronger the more we see him.

The new episode is also out.
Next week the whole crew gets split up (zoro already has this episode). Going to be awesome to see Amazon Lily arc in video form.

EDIT: 3,500!

-:bowser:Bowser King

-NEOLINK-

Smash Journeyman
Great voice acting for Chopper that ep.
I love it when their voice actors can actually make their characters sound desperate. Also Chopper triple rumble balls at once ftw.

Virgilijus

BRoomer
New Spoilers are up!

Looks like Luffy has a plan for round 2 versus Magellan. Crocodile, Jinbei, Daz Bones and Buggy look like they're going to kick some serious ***.

Also, for the cover stories: the revolutionaries that save Robin look suspiciously like Dragon's Revolutionaries... ;)

Top Bottom