• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

One Piece

Minato

穏やかじゃない
New chapter was good.
I like all the mayhem that's occurring at
Impel Down

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
It's the first time the Impel Down staff seems at a disadvantage.

Luffy, Ivankov, Inazuma, Jimbei, Crocodile, Mr. 1, 2, and 3, Buggy, the Newkamas, and the level 2 rioters

vs.

Magellan, Shiryuu, Hannibal, Sadi-chan and the demon guards, Saldeath, the Blugori, and henchmen

Some EPIC battles are sure to ensue, and very soon.

And even after that... we get to see the rest of the shichibukai and the supernovas White Beard, Shanks, and Dragon... all collected in the same place.

What a crazy time for One Piece.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
I literally get giddy thinking about the fight involving:

Whitebeard, Shanks & crew, Kizaru, Aokiji, Kizaru, the Vice Admirals, the god **** Shichibukai AND Luffy, Ivankov & crew.

it will be absolutely ridiculous and I know it will be a monster turning point in the story. I'm so excited! :chuckle:

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
This is amazing it feels like im there when im reading these chapters.

And i cant wait to see buggy with a new bounty. (if he gets one)

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
This is amazing it feels like im there when im reading these chapters.

And i cant wait to see buggy with a new bounty. (if he gets one)
I want to see buggy and shanks meet again. I wonder what would happen :p

Actually, I just want to see everyone together. Which is what it seems like it's going to turn into.

*hopes dragon comes*

-:bowser:Bowser King

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
[Link removed] Did anyone notice this?

its like some kind of hidden message
haha first of all it kinda surprised me that i didn't catch the fact that kuma and silvers rayleigh communicated telepathically... lmao. and also

perhaps kuma was letting rayleigh know that he was going to send luffy's crew to places where they would be challenged (with a motive that we obviously dont know), while giving the illusion that he defeated them and made them disappear. as a shichibukai, kuma doesnt seem all that bad (like boa and jimbei)

just guessing

Last edited by a moderator:

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
haha first of all it kinda surprised me that i didn't catch the fact that kuma and silvers rayleigh communicated telepathically... lmao. and also

perhaps kuma was letting rayleigh know that he was going to send luffy's crew to places where they would be challenged (with a motive that we obviously dont know), while giving the illusion that he defeated them and made them disappear. as a shichibukai, kuma doesnt seem all that bad (like boa and jimbei)

just guessing
Maybe your right since Rayleigh didn't do much after Kuma spoke to him.
lol i found this on mangafox.com

We will probably get an answer for this later on.

drcossack

Smash Ace
I literally get giddy thinking about the fight involving:

Whitebeard, Shanks & crew, Kizaru, Aokiji, Kizaru, the Vice Admirals, the god **** Shichibukai AND Luffy, Ivankov & crew.

it will be absolutely ridiculous and I know it will be a monster turning point in the story. I'm so excited! :chuckle:
I agree, this is insane. It's so awesome though. I wonder if we'll see
Shiryu
in action next week.

you listed Kizaru twice 8D
He's badass enough to count for two Admirals. :)

On that note, I believe he
comes into the Shabondy Archipelago in this week's episode. I hope the animé makes it awesome.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
I was reading over some of the older episodes in the manga and I was wondering if
dragon had a devil fruit. Maybe the power to control wind?

The mention multiple times that dragon always stares east and something about the wind. There was also a gust of wind when he came to save luffy.

What do you guys think?

drcossack

Smash Ace
I was reading over some of the older episodes in the manga and I was wondering if
dragon had a devil fruit. Maybe the power to control wind?

The mention multiple times that dragon always stares east and something about the wind. There was also a gust of wind when he came to save luffy.

What do you guys think?

idk, I might have to go with Iva on the wind thing. It's possible he may be worried about Luffy or something.

As far as his appearance in Rogue Town: The wind might have been dramatic entrance effects. Look at Garp's entrance after Enies Lobby - he broke a freakin' wall down because it was a cool way to enter. I certainly won't rule out the possibility of Dragon having a
wind-related DF
though.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
what a power that would be. luffy's is so random, but his brother's and his fathers (if that were really the case) are so epic

oh well, at least it ain't kaku's giraffe or karifa's soap :p LOL

ahhh i just found someone with a Kuma avatar: SSJ5Goku8932, a smasher from OTL

that would make 3 shichibukai, if you count Virgilijus as Doflamingo, and me as Boa Hancock

ahhhhh too good LOL

Virgilijus

BRoomer
Once my laptop gets up and running, Doflamingo is coming back!

Also, a texas smasher named Sintenal has Mihawk so that's all ready 4.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I would love to have a shichibukai avatar, but I have a whole slew of Konata avatars left to use. :laugh:

Judging by the current arc,
I don't think Luffy's crew will reunite until the next arc.
It's fine by me though. It's interesting to see Luffy with a bunch of new nakama.

drcossack

Smash Ace
I would love to have a shichibukai avatar, but I have a whole slew of Konata avatars left to use. :laugh:

Judging by the current arc,
I don't think Luffy's crew will reunite until the next arc.
It's fine by me though. It's interesting to see Luffy with a bunch of new nakama.
That sounds about right.

Also, anyone know where I can find a good Kuma avatar?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Hell yeah!!

Virgilijus: Doflamingo
choknater: Boa Hancock
bowser king: Gecko Moria
ArtieBoy: Jinbei
drcossack: Bartholemew Kuma

so now... Blackbeard
Crocodile

what about Mihawk?

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
Hell yeah!!

Virgilijus: Doflamingo
choknater: Boa Hancock
bowser king: Gecko Moria
ArtieBoy: Jinbei
drcossack: Bartholemew Kuma

so now... Blackbeard
Crocodile

what about Mihawk?
I think i might change mines to Black Beard. he is my favorite of the shichibukai

-NEOLINK-

Smash Journeyman
Has anyone played the One Piece: Unlimited Adventure games yet?
Yeah, it was surprisingly good. It was tons better than I expected it to be and i got so adicted to upgrading everything and lvling up the attacks. Although the game reviews from magazines gave it in the 60's , i would have to give it like an 87-91 out of 100. Chopper was surprisingly good using rumble ball.(Guard point and Kokotei is really effective.) oh and you have the ability to go
Monster point
I'm up to switching to a Crocodile avatar. I don't hold much influence in this thread but I'm up for it.

drcossack

Smash Ace
K. I went for it.
I may switch mine again too - I like Jimbei's appearance, but the color version just doesn't do it for me. Unfortunately, he hasn't had too much page time in the manga.

Has anyone played the One Piece: Unlimited Adventure games yet?
The one for the Wii? Looks interesting, but not enough Shichibukai representation IMO. I assume it was originally made before Thriller Bark, Shabondy, &
Amazon Lily/Impel Down
?

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
I may switch mine again too - I like Jimbei's appearance, but the color version just doesn't do it for me. Unfortunately, he hasn't had too much page time in the manga.

The one for the Wii? Looks interesting, but not enough Shichibukai representation IMO. I assume it was originally made before Thriller Bark, Shabondy, &
Amazon Lily/Impel Down
?
I think so but unlimited cruise is also coming out.

The first one (unlimited cruise episode 1) will have all the enemies up to the CP9 arc (?) and episode 2 has all the chars after that (including kid)

Virgilijus

BRoomer
Personally, I think Kidd and Law are going to pretty much disappear from the series for a bit and show up a few arcs later, once whatever war is starting now gets in full form. They are Luffy's rivals for the New Pirate King and it's only fitting that they mirror his path in some way. Kind of like Buggy, but more fierce.

Though with all the people Buggy has unleashed in Impel Down I think he's going to have a much, MUCH stronger crew when he escapes (Mr. 3 included) once he gets out.

drcossack

Smash Ace
Yeah, it was surprisingly good. It was tons better than I expected it to be and i got so adicted to upgrading everything and lvling up the attacks. Although the game reviews from magazines gave it in the 60's , i would have to give it like an 87-91 out of 100. Chopper was surprisingly good using rumble ball.(Guard point and Kokotei is really effective.) oh and you have the ability to go
Monster point
I'm up to switching to a Crocodile avatar. I don't hold much influence in this thread but I'm up for it.
I like this one

I think so but unlimited cruise is also coming out.

The first one (unlimited cruise episode 1) will have all the enemies up to the CP9 arc (?) and episode 2 has all the chars after that (including kid)

Hmm, I might get one of those, but Gamefaqs doesn't have either one listed for a US release...

-NEOLINK-

Smash Journeyman
K, I switched the avatar. I am not quite sure why the right side is slightly blurry, probably from my bad resizing.

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
If someone is Able to find a black beard close up thats not anime or fan art can you please send it to me.

drcossack

Smash Ace
New Spoilers up, and for once, Oda has me completely confused

Here's the summary:

Shichibukai Blackbeard arrives at Impel Down and sucks the gaolers one after another into darkness.
His aim is unknown.
Magellan ragains the control over the 2nd story.
Shiryuu executes slaughters everyone, even the gaolers, with his sword.
A different female gaoler block's the way of Luffys alliance.
She tries to stop them, but gets defeated by Luffy, Crocodile and Jimbei.

The female gaoler might be Sady and the Mino beasts...

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
New Spoilers up, and for once, Oda has me completely confused

Here's the summary:

Shichibukai Blackbeard arrives at Impel Down and sucks the gaolers one after another into darkness.
His aim is unknown.
Magellan ragains the control over the 2nd story.
Shiryuu executes slaughters everyone, even the gaolers, with his sword.
A different female gaoler block's the way of Luffys alliance.
She tries to stop them, but gets defeated by Luffy, Crocodile and Jimbei.

The female gaoler might be Sady and the Mino beasts...
Interesting. I wonder what black beards doing there? Maybe trying to get luffy after failing to get him the first time? Maybe stopping him from progressing and possibly stopping ace's execution/the war (which I still think will happen regardless of ace living or not).

Top Bottom